[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman tracks down sperm donor, marries him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
>upon seeing a picture of his biological daughter, who strongly bears his resemblance, he agreed to connect with her.

>Following a period of email correspondence, Mr Andersen met both mother and daughter in Melbourne.

>After the meeting, the pair went on to have a relationship and married two years later.
>>
>>56929513
That's a nice story, I thought those things were anonymous though?
>>
>>56929513
Wow maybe i should donate sperm
>>
That girl is so ugly.
This is why you don't racemix
>>
>>56929574

>She decided to contact him through the formal channels of the IVF clinic, allowing him to turn down a request for contact.

>Mr Andersen was not legally obliged to meet Leila until she turned 18.
>>
>>56929809
Am I not allowed to read the article? It's like a game. Thanks though.
>>
that's why you never donate your sperm
>>
>>56929805

>Arabs commenting on anything

The kid literally looks like her father
>>
Cute story
>>
>>56929879
Yeah it's weird, I wonder how you think when you are really putting a child to the world but you don't have anything to do with its upbringing or support.
>>
>>56929927
Exactly, she looks like a fourty years old dude
>>
>>56929844

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2805950/I-walking-meet-complete-stranger-genetic-child-arms-amazing-story-mother-fell-love-sperm-donor-used-conceive-daughter.html
>>
The only people scared to race mis are those who already look mixed or have weak non-blonde non-blue eyed genetics
>>
>>56929927
Still subhuman from her mother's poo in loo side.
>>
>>56930398
Pure mongolian genes.
>>
File: 1455808120248.jpg (66 KB, 653x592) Image search: [Google]
1455808120248.jpg
66 KB, 653x592
>>56930369
Painu vittuun Suomesta mutiainen. Miksi paskapostaat aina helvetin manne?
>>
>>56930499

t. Kurdilainen
>>
>>56931108
Are you the half Poo in Loo who thinks he is white ?
>>
>>56930398
Dude, her mom isn't poo in the loo. Her dad is half west Indian. Caribbean man and she is obviously black.
>>
His genes are strong.
>>
>>56931246

No, but it won't stop that Kurdish faggot of accusing every Finn of being him.
>>
>>56930398
He is ugly af to be honest.
>>
Beautiful story desu

That little girl looks extactly like his father
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.