[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a bad person when I am happy that Russia and Brazil are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1
File: Beggar-in-passage-to-Mosc-001.jpg (19 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Beggar-in-passage-to-Mosc-001.jpg
19 KB, 460x276
Am I a bad person when I am happy that Russia and Brazil are in recession and close to 3rd world again?

But they were so arrogant

Muh BRICS, muh end of petrodollar, muh western degeneracy
>>
When was Brazil ever not third world?
>>
>>56922101
I do not know.
What I do know is, that now I can travel there for not much money and can party and fuck within their norms and have some fun without paying out of my ass.
>>
>>56922101
Yes you are tbqh.
>>
>>56922101
I can't consider someone a bad person because he dislikes some countries 2bh
>>
China too, and India was never going anywhere.
>>
>all Orthodox countries are crapholes
Makes me sad.
>>
>>56922323
China isn't undergoing recession, only a slowdown in its insanely rapid growth over the past couple decades
>>
>>56922101
Russia isn't doing that bad in economic terms is it?
>>
>>56922296
Implying you wouldn't be called a nazi and get punched in the face.
>>
>>56922454

>insanely rapid growth
>building entire ghost cities for the sake of keeping the populace employed and industry moving
>>
>>56922559
Growth ain't free
>>
>>56922472
Low oil prices caused recession and one particle effect of santcians which is banning for western banks to give loans to russians ones blocked any possibility of investing in absolutely anything so possible exits from recession and rennovation of economy were blocked too sonce only western banks have cheap money.
>>
>>56922559
Right now they are artificially keeping heavy industry alive in some districts because the local politicians... well, have interest in keeping the industry running.
>>
>>56922586
Yeah but in terms of wages and goods you are doing fine right? You can still shitpost, buy wall rugs, wodka etc.
>>
>>56922581
Soros and american banks will destroy china. They can actually do it in one single day.
>>
>>56922491
I am always a nazi. even in my own land.
>>
>>56922101
>close to 3rd world again?
>again
They were always third world
>>
>>56922632

Yes and that totally makes sense. It is far better that the local politicians maintain their honor in the face of the Party by keeping up industry quotas instead of using resources to develop their country naturally and intelligently.
>>
>>56922864
Yes nazi, know receive punch in the face and be called a nazi.
>>
>>56922697
Inflation is about 15% and the currency worth shit. Other than that everything is the same
>>
>>56922697
Despite the fact that ruble lost 50% of its cost prices only raised by 10-40% (depends on what kind of goods we are talking about) so for example my parents have (I am student and don't have my own income) earn summary 150-200 thousand roubles in a month (depends on income of companies where they work) so it was like 6500$ before shit happened and now it is barely 3000$ so if we are going abroad everything was cheaper than in Russia everywhere in eastern Europa and prices were just like in Finland, now every country around us (in Europe I mean) is hella expensive and Finland is buttmadly expensive. If 1 liter of milk costed like 40 roubles before crisis now it is 60. So crisis mostly striked the poorest people that were spending ALL of their wages on food and essential needs so now they are in real troubles and people who were earning decent money now just have to at least look what they are buyng and plann their vacations etc. Ofc it is not some apocalypse I still eat the same food, buy games etc etc etc we just have to be more carefull with the most expensive stuff like new car or vacation.
>>
>>56923013
Well problem is that you basicly lost decade of economic development
>>
>>56923013
Can we borrow like 3% of that inflation. Would be nice to not see my money evaporate.
>>
>>56922101
>Am I a bad person when I am happy that Russia and Brazil are in recession and close to 3rd world again?
No, it makes me happy as well. I hope Russia somehow sinks back to 1990s levels of poverty and despair.
>>
>>56923166
We didn't lose infrustructure we built and all that stuff. Due dependance of our economy on oil prices it will always jump like that. We can gain two decades ahead if these prices skyrocket tomorrow by your logic. So no, nominal prices of our currency, goods etc are not real image of economical potential though it stroke our pockets significantly ofc.
>>
>>56923177
Just start some wars like we do.
>>56923166
Yeah I know. It's not a new information to me
>>
>>56923150
>was like 6500$ before shit happened

Isn't that quite a lot in Russia? Like doctor, accountant, lawyer tier?

Anyways what is the government plan for fixing this or are they just telling everyone to ride it out?
>>
>>56923242
It's impossible now since we already have "capitalists" and capitals and they don't wanna lose it. 90's were times of these people collecting these capitals by stealing every soviet (so formerly common) property. Now it is over.
>>
russia is controlled by free masons (AKA jews)

no different than USA

the fact is, both russia and the west are entering a deep recession

And the only solution to it so far, is reignite the cold war....or look for a new target of opportunity (south america, China, etc)

The future looks black and bloody
>>
>>56923345
Nah, they just saying it's evil europa's fault and sanction hit us badly. They creating new taxes almost for everything to get money for budget
>>
>>56923345
>Isn't that quite a lot in Russia? Like doctor, accountant, lawyer tier?
Doctors actually earn very small money here. Was it a lot? For two persons it is just slightly more than average level in Moscow, for non capital/big city regions it is really a lot, yeah. And my mom is actually accountant.
>Anyways what is the government plan for fixing this or are they just telling everyone to ride it out?
I've never heard of any real plan made by anyone in our government. They just cut every spending they can and flee to the west with money they already have.
>>
>>56923388
how come usa never had a jew president but white race saviour russia had score of jewish presidents during ussr and even during 90s one jew berezovsky controlled whole russia
>>
>>56923487
>>56923515
Well you seem ever so optimistic!

Unrelated question: Which city is nicer for tourists St. Petersburg or Novgorod?
>>
>>56923388
Russia won't go in a big confrontation. it has no power for it and all our "elites" have their kids, money and wives in the west.
>>
>>56922987
Only if you go to my concentration basement.
:^)
> tfw no gf who I do naughty things together in the sound proof and comfy basement.
>>
>>56923648
Petersburg is much MUCH bigger than Novgorod. Historical part of Petersburg will be bigger than whole Novgorod only and it has better touristic infrustructure.
>>
>>56923648
St. Petersburg is quite good. Would recommend to visit it. Can't compare it to Novgorod because I've never been there
>>
>>56923604
because in the west, the jews like to keep a low profile....run things from "behind the curtains" a president is nothing but a puppet attached to strings......so the little goyim can watch and clap as he performs his shoah.

The goyim get to choose his puppet, left or right :D . But ultimate goal always stays the same.

sometimes the puppet discovers this, he doesnt like it, and has the balls to "act like a real leader of the people", such puppets end up like JFK,
>>
>>56923648
>Which city is nicer for tourists St. Petersburg or Novgorod?
Saint Petersburg ofc
>>
>>56922101
Did Brasil do something bad? I never hear anything about them except the South Brasil meme
>>
>>56924427
Thex have huge corruption scandal, economy tied to comodity prices and insane trade tariffs aka ps4 cost like 1500$
>>
>>56924427
They became very arrogant with their temporary oil wealth.
>>
>>56922955
You realize the benefits of political and social stability?
>>
>>56922101
Brazil is not in recession stupid, we growing 5% this year.
>>
>>56926080
Brazil is the land of poverty haha. Enjoy the favelas my dear monkey
>>
>>56926345
the ONLY,ONLY problem with brazil is fornication being widespread
>>
>>56923166
nah
>>
>>56922101
When the western empire crumbles and THE jews (not ordinary kikes) move their operations elsewhere, you and all of us will be left to russia to feast on.
Hate them while you can. Allahu Akbar.
>>
>>56922101
Why do you hate us? It isn't because of some anti-semitic conspiracy theory, isn't it?
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.