[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In Russia, if one fag infests another with HIV, the victim won't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
In Russia, if one fag infests another with HIV, the victim won't go to the police, because he doesn't want to be out
>>
k
>>
>>56917154
what if you get it from a dirty needle?
>>
>>56917154
They look gross ;~;
>>
In other, more civilized countries; we refer to homosexuals in a non-demeaning manner. Go back to your cesspool of inequality and don't spread your hate around to everyone else.
>>
Who goes to the police when they get HIV?
>>
>>56917355
I meant if they infect you on purpose and you know it, you dumbie
>>
File: image.png (88 KB, 615x283) Image search: [Google]
image.png
88 KB, 615x283
>>56917355
I guess it's some policy in Russia
They have HIV epidemic
>>
No wonder Russia has such a low standard of living
>>
>>56917154
And nothing of value is lost

>>56917293
>Poo Peeland
>Civilised
hah
>>
>>56917610
>1-2%
They say the real percentage is 10-20% kek
>>
>>56917610

Yep. African "students" brought it originally, and i spread fast though shared needles.

Thanks Africa. Diversity is our strength.
>>
Russia deserves this for being homophobic assfucks
>>
>>56917757
Yeah I'm sure it's the miniscule African population skewing the statistics.

Lmao do you even hear yourself?
>>
>>56917757
You know who is guilty that Russia is dying from heroin, abortions and suicide? It's all liberals! They do heroin, get abortions and kill thmselves to give Russia a bad name
>>
>>56917860
It's obviously the West and "Libruls" doing this.

A true Russian would never use drugs or have unprotected gay sex!
>>
>>56917803
My country is homophobic on a similar level and we have almost no HIV

It's just the legislation regarding LGBT that's better here
>>
Australia is literally the least cultured country in the world. You're a prison. At least we have equal rights. End of story.
>>
>>56918009
>2007
>Slovakia
>66% think it's ok to be gay
>Russia
>20% think it's ok to be gay

You're not as homophobic as we are
Also, our homophobia has no relation to Christianity or traditional values
>>
>>56917610
Feelz good to be aids free.
>>
>>56917610

>Brasil, the BUNDA cunt, has less AIDS than USA

HAHAHA 'MERIAIDS
>>
>>56917154
In the world if Russia invades another country, the victim won't go to the world police, because there are no proofs.
>>
>>56917610
>Portuaids
>Aidstonia
>Lathiva
>Ukraids
>United Aids of America
>Russhiva

Disgusting.
>>
File: 1359559517687.jpg (98 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
1359559517687.jpg
98 KB, 529x529
>>56917202
Obviously homosex are injecting semen dirrectly into bloodstream
Off to Gulag
>>
why do you guys even care about krokodil junkies?
>>
>>56918246
Kind of ironic that such a "homophobic country" has one of the highest HIV rates in the world.

Is everyone just a closet gay or something?
>>
>>56920708
It's because of syringe drugs
>>
>>56920890
Why is it so prevalent for a country known as "the last bastion of the white race from degeneracy"?
>>
>"After years of research FSB has found that penis in the butt indeed is wrong by our deprecated morals. This test was conducted by Ph.D of Analogy Yuri Sechin of Moscow State University. "Homosexual behavior is largely shaped by genetics and random environmental factors, according to findings from the world's largest study of twins." Nods Doctor Sechin as he grabs our cameraman by the crotch. "For example, when men go through their mandatory conscription, feminine side takes the control of their undeveloped Slavic brains. It's normal for young recruits to wiggle their bottoms to officers when they pass by and mate in bathrooms like Bonobos. However, when females were exposed, recruits started doing cossack dance, beating the women and mumbling something about World War II. This is why we don't see this kind of acts in public." At this point, our interviewee was on his knees furiously masturbating while sniffing cameramans armpit.
>>
>>56921064
Cause most of Russians belong to the bottom class. And bottom class people tend to be homophobic and prone to drug addiction, alcoholism and abortions. That's why we're so homophobic and at the same time degenerate

t. Russian liberal elitist
>>
Russland has some of the populace actively doing shit like krocodil. I highly doubt that hiv is that big of a deal when you have flesh eroding off the bone.
>>
>>56921594
It's banned to sell krokodil ingredients without medical presctiption now
>>
>>56917677
>coming from the homeland of the degenerate bogan cunt

Glass houses, stones etc.
>>
>>56921710
>Russians
>Following laws

Good meme
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.