[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BRIICS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3
File: BRIICS.jpg (206 KB, 855x492) Image search: [Google]
BRIICS.jpg
206 KB, 855x492
If you have to move to one of BRIICS countries, which countries do you prefer?
>>
Brazil, Bunda here I come
>>
Which is less dangerous, BR or South Africa?
>>
south africa, for the fishing and hunting
>>
Russia. Fuck my slavic shit up
>>
>>56916961
Don't know 2bh
>>
>>56916961
BR has less niggers.

>>56916779
That's a tough one, while I do appreciate the leadership and the way China is governed right now, I think Russian culture and their women would make me pick the latter instead if I was asked to move to one of those countries.
>>
>>56916961
Probably here. Most immigrants live in pretty gated communities.
>>56916984
Let's trade countries, this place is so fucking boring.
>>
>>56916779
South Africa, Afrikaans isn't that difficult to learn.
>>
Brasil hue
>>
>>56916779
China, and I'd try to move up the Party ladder as well
>>
>>56916779
Brasil for sure. Don't ask porque
>>
>>56916779
>BRICS
Brazil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knqUO9ckP7w
Russia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3glzaq3Tkw
China
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t487ILVf87k
South Africa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVoVutPsHog

....I will say India becouse its the only one who is not going at a accelerated pace to shit.
>>
>>56922706
all of them (except for india) are still better than romania
>>
>>56918298
>probably here
nah really m8, i'm not even trying to defend my country. but not all white people here have to live in locked prisons to survive (altough it is a shithole in most of the aspects)
>>
>>56916779
sorts of shit. so i prefer to stay in russia
>>
Brazil ofc. I'd never fit in either India or China.
>>
>>56922908
This is objectibly false,

You are far behind in everything form GDP/Capita to education and HDI (monkey levels, China is like you and Russia is at our level....while South Africa kek
>>
>>56922401
You are born in a small village with a poisoned water supply. You die at the age of 10 from legionaries disease.
>>
>>56916779
korea
part of china
>>
>>56922706
This guy is right.
>>
Kill myself
>>
>>56916779
China
>>
>>56916779
>China
>going to shit

You're forgetting that India is literally shit.
>>
>>56916779
China, followed by South Africa and Brazil.
>>
>>56924114
What about your choice?

Rwanda is booming, but I'd hate to live there.
>>
>>56924180
So all BRICS?
>>
Id rather stay desu
>>
>>56924114
at least we have jobs, some real white people, and future perspetive, unlike romania that will keep being this irrelevant gypsy piece of shit country
>>
>>56922706
>China
>accelerared pace to shit

What the fuck? Is 7% growth per year not good enough for you? Is going from 70 to 76 in average lifespan over ten years not good enough? Are 240 million Chinese able to vacation abroad today compared to 40 million in 2000 not progress?

China is slowing, but with this slowdown has come falling pollution rates and corruption.
>>
>>56924944
I know but India has a population of 1.3 billion and its really diverse in opportunities, I've heard down-town Goa is great
>>
>>56925237
>Population of 1.3 billion
>really diverse in opportunities
What about the fact India's ease of business ranking is #130? Tell me about how many expats live in India.
>one city owned by Portuguese until recently is good
Hong Kong is wayyyyyy better
>>
File: 1390939800739.jpg (33 KB, 452x363) Image search: [Google]
1390939800739.jpg
33 KB, 452x363
>>56925227
We have lower unemployment (and doping fast):
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/romania/unemployment-rate
http://www.tradingeconomics.com/brazil/unemployment-rate
Energy independent and a booming economy 7 years in a row and 97% white (while most gypsies have left for the west);

Hell men we even have one of the lowest violent crime rates on the planet :) I have nothing against you pr Brazil but you are way way off base. Don't be buthurt

>>56925444
>What about the fact India's ease of business ranking is #130? Tell me about how many expats live in India.
This relay depends on what kind of person I am...If I'm rich and want to invest in a nation with cheap labor I would chose India would I not?

>1.26
Fine man 1.26 :)))

>Hong Kong is wayyyyyy better
>One city owned and developed by the Brits until way way recently is good
>>
>>56916779
Russia, every other option is stupidity.
>>
>>56925804
Romanians are also dying out faster than Japan. You'll never be as rich as the West.

No you would not. Look at who gets the most FDI. Not India. China and ASEAN do.

That's the fucking reason I used Hong Kong. Because it is analogous to Goa.
Compare Shanghai to New Delhi. Chinese-run Shanghai is WAYYYYYYYYYYY better than Indian-run New Delhi
>>
>Kazakhstan
>BRICS
thanks no
meme tier alliance
>>
>>56922706
>BRICS

OP says BRIICS

B, greater Brazil
R, Russia plus two
I, India including two
I, Islamic countries
C, China including Koreas
S, South Africa
>>
>>56925804
b-but you called us monkeys
>>
>>56925985
>FDI
Indeed but China is closing its cheap labor window soon and all we can do is look and hope they will escape the "middle income trap". Look at India for the future, they have a stable population and no demographic issues with the sexes.

>Romanians are also dying out faster than Japan
Use to. The 2016 statistics are way better and with the western decline this was the first year we had a negative emigration since many people came back...but I guess all we have to do is wait and see.

>>56926165
Sorry :( I got buthurt there
>>
russia no doubt m8
>>
>>56925804
The thing is, you have to look at Brazilian States separately, since they vary a lot.
>>
File: Century_square_Manzhouli.jpg (3 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
Century_square_Manzhouli.jpg
3 MB, 3648x2736
>>56923409
>China
You could probably fit in in the Northern border cities
>>
>>56922706
Poor choice. Even if India is growing faster than the others, it's so far behind by every metric that it will be decades before they can even begin to close in on the others.
>>
>>56925804
>Hong Kong is wayyyyyy better
>One city owned and developed by the Brits until way way recently is good
There are at least half a dozen cities in China far better than Goa tbqh: Shenzhen for starters
>>
>>56916779
China of course.
>>
>>56929252
I'm kind of embarassed to be so ignorant about this but are there many cities that lie on the China-Russia border? Are there cities within China where most people speak Russian?
>>
>>56929737
I know there are a lot of ethnic russians living in those cities. I had a french teacher in school which was born there and was an ethnic russian.
>>
>>56929737
All Chinese men near the Russian border are married to Russian women.
>>
>>56929737
>Are there cities within China where most people speak Russian?
Probably not most, but there are sizable Russian populations and many street signs and business are written out in both Mandarin and Russian. There are quite a number of half-Russian half-Chinese people living there as well. This article describes the situation well:
http://www.newyorker.com/culture/photo-booth/invisible-bridges-life-along-the-chinese-russian-border
>>56930775
Not all Chinese men but it is very common.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.