[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wtf i hate israel now https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-n vHcoA0wU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6
File: 1451878986819.png (141 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
1451878986819.png
141 KB, 439x290
wtf i hate israel now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-nvHcoA0wU
>>
wtf i love israel now
>>
Wtf I love Palestine now
>>
>>56890471
Wtf I read the title but that's not what the video was. I wanted to see a sand nigger die you Muslim sympathizing spic
>>
>>56890626
i don't sympathize with muslims i just hate jewish scum
the genocide of your """"""people"""""" can't come soon enough
>>
>>56890471
Literally nothing wrong with executing muslims
>>
>>56890471
Wait what really went on here?
>>
>>56890976
muzzies tried to stab jews
jews killed them
i just wish both had died 2bh
>>
>>56890471
I have just one question...why did they call the ambulance? or is it for non goyim only?
>>
>>56890976
Arab man tries to stab a bunch of IDF soldiers
Gets shot down
While on the ground, a soldier decides to speed up justice and execute him on the spot
>>
are palestinians the ultimate dindu nuthins?

>go around stabbing people, including killing an american tourist a couple weeks ago
>finally one of the stabbers gets injured
>executed
>"WTF ISRAEL EVIL!"
>>
>>56892322

I didn't see anyone shoot the guy. I think this is just another "israel is the devil" propoganda videos where someone put a gunshot sound effect and made up the story. (i would say they would be totally justified if they did shoot him though; terrorist fucks deserve nothing less)
>>
>>56892507
There's clearly a guy coming up from behind aiming at him.
The fact nobody really jumps or looks startled (not even the civilians) IS kinda suspecious
I'm afraid you're gonna have to wait for some other Israeli who isn't a shut-in to tell you the real full story
>>
>now
>>
>>56890792
>posts a video about a dindune cune dying
>not being a Muslim sympathizer
>hating Jews
>but not wanting them away from you
>"people"
>Argentina

Yeah...so what you're saying is you're a dumb spic?
>>
>>56892507
If you look at the moment just before the van goes in front of the guy, you can see there's some dust and he moves a bit
>>
don't mind mussies dying but on the other hand I like the jew memes
Conflicted desu
>>
>now
You were supoused to be a good catholic and hate them from birth to death
>>
wtf i love israel now
>>
wtf i love israel now
>>
>>56893568
>good Catholic

Gonna rape the children before or after that?
>>
>>56890471
It is clearly seen as the palestiniANUS was going to stab the soldier
spic antisemict
>>
>>56893916
We pubish that i guess it may sound shocking for the sinagogue of satan who practices a cocksucking ritual on newborns
>>
>>56890471
crappy snuff vid desu

i hate israel too
>>
>>56895011
The synagogue of Satan is the child raping, Arab rape baby, idol worshiping, money stealing modern day Pharisees known as the Catholic Church. And for the record my unemployed spic friend, most Jews aren't religious and I'm not cut.
>>
>Didn't have his hands behind his head or anything.
Guys, he was CLEARLY resisting arrest.
>>
Subhuman jews.

Even worse than their disgusting arab neighbors.

They are literally no better.

Fucking wandering gypsies been exterminated everywhere they go for 1000's of years
>>
>>56895112
>The synagogue of Satan is the child raping, Arab rape baby, idol worshiping, money stealing modern day Pharisees known as the Catholic Church.
Judas spawn unironically hating the churh of our lord and savior Jesus.

unemployed
>current year
>not working in a unreported job to kee the state away from your shekels

>i define my nation around religion
>kikes are not religious
>>
>>56893916
Said the jew who passed herpes to a baby after sucking his dick.

http://pimppreacher.com/post/70121168276/two-babies-get-herpes-after-rabbis-suck-their
>>
>>56895380

t. Muhammad Erwin
>>
>>56890471
>a terrorist gets shot
>sjws snap as if it's something bad

We have no intention of becoming Belgium or France. Stay mad cucks.
>>
it's all over the news here
here's the story: terrorist tried to stab a soldier and got shot now it goes two ways so you guys won't say I'm helping only one side
Israeli side: the soldiers said that he seen him move a bit and thought he had a bomb vest on him and tried to blow it up (he didn't had one but how cloud the soldier knew? BTW the terrorist wore long shirt and pants in the summer)
Arabs side: he just tried to stab him and got shot for it and then shot agein because evil israel
>>
>>56895535
>terrorist
If he's stabbing soldiers on patrol like someone above was saying, I don't really see that as terrorism, desu. It's just unconventional warfare.
>>
>>56895380
t. Mel Gibson

>>56895394
>worship Jew
>holy book written by Jews
>prophet said love everyone
>holy book says bless the Jews or you'll be cursed
>durrrr God wants me to hate Jews I'm a good Christian

Dumb spic, try reading a book. Start with your religious book. Have fun in your cult. But please tell me more about how religious my country is you under the table job working nigger. You're just cucked by the Jews

>>56895414
Not cut or a rabbi you nigger-Portuguese- spic- Amerindian abomination
>>
>>56895823
Mel Gibson dindu nuffin, he a gud goy.
>>
>>56895782
Because they stab old women and religious kikes more then soldiers. But good to know it just unconventional warfate. We'll reply with unconventional carpet bombing of Palestine.
>>
>>56895940
If they're those settlers, still not terrorism. Settlers are state-sponsored jerks.
>>
>stab a soldier
>get shot

lol who cares
finish the job next time though palestinian guy
>>
>>56895823
>durrrr God wants me to hate Jews I'm a good Christian
Your people literally asked for this. Ask Pontius Pilate.
>>
>>56896016
They've been settlers like 10% of the time...
But then Israeli should be allowed to stab Arab Israelis aka out settlers. Right?
>>
>>56896150
>Arab Israelis aka out settlers
Weak b8, m9. If you were already settled there, you're not exactly settlers, are you?
>>
>>56896133
>ask pontius
Oh yeah he around? Even if we "asked for it" like your mother in your favela alleyway, hating Jews goes against your religion who's leader and almost all prophets are Jews. You don't hate Jews because of God, you do because you're a retarted monkey with a shit life and small penis. Enjoy the communism, future riots, and insane homocide rates
>>
>>56896279

kek- good one, greatest ally
>>
>>56896258
They came from Egypt and Jordan, they were basically the gypsy Muslims and had Jordan made for them as well. They also have West Bank and gaza where they can live if they want the two state solution to work. They're settlers on Jewish land. Remove kebab
>>
>>56896394
>They came from Egypt and Jordan
lel, jew conspiracy theories are funny.
>>
>>56896370
Thanks big brother

>>56896450
History says Arabs moved in to the area to fight the spread of Jews. The most popular Palestinian last name literally means from Egypt. Transjordan was for Palestinians. They were all there, just like all the Jews weren't not there. They got their own state and they came to fight. Not to mention there's countless Muslims and Arab states. So they can go fuck themselves and stop settling on my land.
>>
It's accurate that Israel is the country where the antichrist will reigns at his rises?
>>
>>56896602
No, he reigns over the whole world. It says in the last days all the nations will turn against Israel due to the anti Christ. So someone like UN leader or pope make most sense.

t. Jew who's read the bible, unlike the christfags ITT
>>
>>56896279
Are you mad after we tried to implement the jewish registration in our universities? This was last year, jew.
>>
>>56896705
But the antichrist is a guy or more like some concept or organization?

a big evil one alone who make shit is pretty childish.
>>
>>56896563
Even ignoring your stupidity, you're admitting that you're settlers too. So it's nobodies land.

Nice word choice, too. You spread there, like some kind of disease.
>>
>>56896769
Are you mad your country is a violent shithole in a recession, which will make it more of a violent shit hole

>>56896788
Well that's up to interpretation. I'm not a christian, I just read it out of curiosity. The bible seems to imply it's literally the devil who will lead the entire world against Christians and Israel. There's also something about the last battle killing 1/3 of israels jews before Jesus comes back. But for all that to happen all Jews must be in Israel first, that's why Christians find Zionist organizations and support Israel:
>>
>>56896885
No stupidity is defending the people who blow you up. Will you #ride with them? land is nobodies land, till someone defends and develops it. We have, it's ours now.
>>
File: 1401393871-Dilma Claudio 2014.jpg (150 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1401393871-Dilma Claudio 2014.jpg
150 KB, 600x399
>>56896949
>Are you mad your country is a violent shithole in a recession
The recession is your people's fault because Dilma and the previously minister of finance (Guido Mantega) are jews.
If she starts a civil war you can be sure I'm going to the synagogues and gut your people like.
>>
>>56897052
Aah, so genocide is okay, because it just shows the people being genocided weren't defending hard enough! Hitler was right all along, and we don't have to feel bad for the six million anymore! :^)
>>
>>56897211
>gut your people like *fish
>>
>>56896949
>that's why Christians find Zionist organizations and support Israel
Those are protestants and they deserve the same treatment as judas people or the worshipers of mohamed
>>
File: dance.gif (177 KB, 180x218) Image search: [Google]
dance.gif
177 KB, 180x218
wtf i love memes now
>>
>>56890471
This soldier is what we call "dapar", those who score lowest on their test when they join the military. He should have killed him in the act and not after without an order, when betselem were filming it.
>>
>wtf i hate israel now
Nothing new here. But they're both awful. If you could just wipe them from existence and nobody would complain that'd be a good thing for world peace because the US really needs to stop being so invested in the ME.
>>
>>56897622
No, those are Evangelicals and charismatic "Christians."

Evangelicalism and "Charismatic Christianity" have little to do with traditional (kek) Protestantism, and everything to do with American megaphone diplomacy.
>>
>>56897894
>#NotAllProddies
Ftfy
>>
>>56890471
Fuck Israel.
>>
>>56897783
>This soldier is what we call "dapar"
t.jobnik that did nothing 3 years
b b but I scored high on my test that will show them
זה לא מעניין אף אחד שקיבלת כאפות בצבא
>יא ערס inb4
>>
>>56898192
Keep up the good fight catholic bro
>>
>There are people on /int/ that actually defend muzzies and sharia law over a modern democracy with western values

Really sad
>>
>>56898535
why does your country hate ours?
>>
>>56898600
>He doesn't know arabs in Israel actually live under sharia law
educate yourself
>>
File: 1458758625195.jpg (35 KB, 445x604) Image search: [Google]
1458758625195.jpg
35 KB, 445x604
fucking arabs not knowing how to fight has caused this
we should have choked israel out when we could, now they have nukes and they will keep expanding until they own the world
>>
>>56899178
you guys tried and failed
you got J E W E D
>>
File: c.jpg (65 KB, 500x311) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
65 KB, 500x311
>>56899508
no we didn't which makes me sad. turkish military could have destroyed you guys but we were on the same side
now we are 'friends', until you ask for anatolia because its jewish homeland or some shit. just fucking end me senpai
>>
>>56899690
sureally you could wipe us out with your much stronger army with way better turk tech support btw what does the number 1967 , 1948 , 1973 makes you feel?
>>
File: res1.jpg (478 KB, 567x1000) Image search: [Google]
res1.jpg
478 KB, 567x1000
>>56899829
i don't think you understand that turkey is not an arabic country and that turkey has not participated in any wars in any way against israel
back then kemalism was still strong and arabs were a hostile people to us, so we just stayed neutral
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.