[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how are interracial couples viewed in your country ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 30
how are interracial couples viewed in your country ?
>>
>>56869718
why is he bald
>>
>>56869718
mostly in HD :^)
>>
File: Bu9zZk1CEAEwDhN.jpg (29 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Bu9zZk1CEAEwDhN.jpg
29 KB, 600x450
>>56869786
he's high test
>>
>>56869887
Damn that's a nice comment, did you make it up just now or did you copy it? If you copied it where did you copy it from? Would like to read more.
>>
>>56869887
Croatian bantz
Pretty nice. That said, submit to Serb dick already
>>
Almost non-existant.
All the Dutch, Moroccans, Turks, and Surinamese live seperated.
The only ones that live together with the Dutch are Indonesians and those are also the only the only interracials that are really common.
>>
They are nonexistant so people dont have any opinion on them
>>
>>56869718

limited abnormalities

you know, like people with down syndrome
>>
>White with Asian
Never seen an asian guy with a white girl, white guy with asian girl is pretty normal
>Black with White
I've literally only ever seen about 3 black people in my life, don't know anything about that.
>White with anything else
Maybe some funny looks but not much else.
>>
>>56869718
They've been around forever here
>>
>>56869951
no,but we'll ship some more immigrants for you bby
>>
>>56869910
>dat boipussy
interracial gf makes him a real man
>>
It's not really viewed as anything special or abnormal
>>
It's really hard to see any around here, but things can be different in Seoul. People generally don't seem to care.
>>
>>56869718
thanks hungry skellington
>>
>>56870066

that blue RARE FLAG
>>
>>56869718
>this Croat cuck again
>>
>>56870066
when are you guys coming to croatia to preform?
>>
>>56870066
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>tfw saw some fat guy with his qt black gf in london zoo
>tfw saw this fat neck beard with this hapa qt in london zoo

I felt very jelly that day
>>
no one cares desu
>>
>>56870222
Isn't london a whole zoo now?
>>
white black interracial relationships are looked down.

When people see a mother with a young child who is clearly mulatto people instinctively think "what a shame" or "poor her, something has gone wrong in her life".
Such mothers are usually from very low socio-economic brackets, usually unemployed, often from broken homes.

On the other hand other racial pairing amongst east asian, indian, slavic, latin or white groups are usually viewed nuetrally because if you see a white indian or white chinese or chinese indian couple they're probably going to be middle class , employed and paying taxes.

The fact is that it is subsaharan africans, who probably have a mean IQ of 85, who the drag the rest of the human race down.

mixing genes with a subsaharan african is basically pissing in humanity's gene pool. For the progression of the human race, we should keep their mean IQ 85 genes seperated from the rest of the human race which has a mean IQ of around 100 as much as possible.

No offence towards black people but you are pretty obviously inferior on average to the rest of the world by a significant amount.
>>
>>56870296
>Sweden
>>
>>56870313
le IQ is a racial trait maymay strikes again.
>>
>>56869718
Almost autistically positive, for some reason. Like whenever I'd be hanging out with one of my black female friends, passersby would assume we're dating and make all of these comments like, "Oh my gawwwwd you guys are so cuuuuute!" and act like our love was some kind of special treasure that must be protected in these harrowing times of tumultuous racial tensions. Thanks for your validation, strangers!
It's not like we live in Baltimore or any place with recent tensions, so I have no idea why people act like a black person and white person being friends is some kind of act of bravery.
>>
>>56870296
Some places are fine but some places make me sick
>>
>>56870475
i used to get the same comments and it was incredibly annoying
it was usually by older folk though
>>
>work at fucking mcdonalds
>2 insanely cute scandinavian tier blondes come in to order
>they both have black boyfriends
>this is what it must feel like to be a cuck
Interracial is extremely common between white women and black or arab men. white men plus indo grill is also somewhat common. i dont think anyone cares t.b.h. alot of girls love the idea of "mixed" babies and opposing interracial marriage is as common as opposing gay marriage; pretty much non-existant
>>
>>56870523
For me, it was almost exclusively by people our age, which made it even weirder. If it were by people who had actually lived through the civil rights era and could remember times when interracial relationships were almost a death sentence in some communities, I could understand, but millennials have grown up in a time of comparatively good race relations. It's bizarre that they'd find seeing an interracial couple "inspiring" or some shit.
>>
Half black/white girls are 10/10
>>
>>56870692
Where the fuck do you live, Den Haag?
It definetly isn't common in provinces that aren't retarded AKA everything but Zuid Holland, Utrecht and parts of Noord Holland.
>>
>>56870692
>alot of girls love the idea of "mixed" babies
this

"omg they're so cute lol :3"
>>
>>56870404
how is it a meme if it is true?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
>Adopted, with two white biological parents 101.5

>Adopted, with two black biological parents 83.7

also:
Factor Analysis of Population Allele Frequencies as a Simple, Novel Method of Detecting Signals of Recent Polygenic Selection: The Example of Educational Attainment and IQ.

Two single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) whose associations with intelligence seem to be robust because they have been replicated in several independent studies were chosen as representative of intelligence increasing alleles.

The first is rs236330, located within gene FNBP1L, whose significant association with general intelligence has been reported in two separate studies (Davies et al, 2011; Benyamin et al, 2013). This gene is strongly expressed in neurons, including. hippocampal neurons and developing brains, where it regulates neuronal morphology (Davies et al, 2011).

The second SNP is rs324650. It was included because its association with IQ has been replicated in four association studies (Comings et al, 2003; Dick et al, 2007; Gosso et al, 2006, 2007). This SNP is located in the gene CHRM2 (cholinergic receptor, muscarinic #2), which is involved in neuronal excitability, synaptic plasticity and feedback regulation of acetylcholine release.

East Asian populations (Japanese, Chinese) have the highest average frequency of beneficial alleles (39%), followed by Europeans (35.5%) and sub-Saharan Africans (16.4%).

http://www.ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312
>>
>>56870787
Utrecht
>>
>>56869718
Absolutely ok.
Nowadays like every third russian woman dates a guy who belongs to other race. People in general like it and encourage them to do so.
>>
>>56870939
Utrecht possibly is the worst province in the entire country.
I mean, anything with a university immediately turns to shit, but Utrecht really is unsaveable.
>>
>>56870975
Sorry, what?
>>
bydloest of bydlos
>>
>>56870897
sample size of 130. yeah, no.
>>
>>56870975
>>56871045
xaxaxaxaxa pathetic russocucks
>>
File: SERB.jpg (68 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
SERB.jpg
68 KB, 675x450
>>56869718
HAHA FUCKING CREATIA IS GYPSYLAND THIS IS WHY THEY LIKE BROWN SKIN.
>>
>>56871090
Central limit theorem was met, so it's okay.
>>
>>56869718

Depends if Man - Black Women
or Black Man - Women

The first is a loser who couldn't score local ones.
The second is a loser who no local men wanted to fuck.
>>
>>56871071
I just came to say I like your flag very much.
>>
>>56871179
thanks, i like it too.
I like yours too though :3
>>
>>56869982
Bullshit I've seen Indian/mestizo argentines with euro argentines. Don't fucking lie to me I use to live there
>>
File: Flag_of_Georgia_(1990-2004).svg.png (9 KB, 1920x1152) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Georgia_(1990-2004).svg.png
9 KB, 1920x1152
>>56871211
>tfw
>>
>>56871130
which one though?
>>
>>56871045
Lel don't act like you're surprised and don't know about it yourself.
>>
>>56871130
>>56871327
Also, there are 5 ind variables. There's no way 130 would be enough.
>>
File: 18.jpg.jpg (50 KB, 816x525) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg.jpg
50 KB, 816x525
>>56869990

For real, I have never seen gypsy with anyone else. I think if some girl sleeps with a gypsy, her parents will not even be angry, they will just laugh and make fun of her for eternity. We can't even take them seriously.
Even horny men don't sleep with them, which is even more weird. Here racism > male sex drive. Look at the history of the french and spaniards, they raped half the planet brown women.
You can see someone with a turk, if he's successful, but it's extremely rare. Most of them are factory workers peasants in Kardzhali.
>>
>>56871409
there's a lot of bulgarian man X gypsy/turkish woman couples m8
>>
>>56871352
Too fat m8
>>
>>56869718
He has a basketball though so he's black as well
>>
>>56871090
Do you have any idea how probable it is for two samples of size 100 drawn from the same normally distributed underlying population to have sample sizes that differ by more than a standard deviation?

No, you don't because you pretend to know about statistics when you don't know a single thing at all.
It is astronomically unlikely. much less likely than a 1 in a million chance.

:(
Isn't it sad when empirical evidence provided by reality contradicts your dogma?

There is strong evidence that the mean IQ of black people is less than the mean IQ of white people and that this difference in mean is biologically determined.
This evidence is provided both by adoption studies, genetic studies and IQ studies on the general population educated by the same public school system.

cry about it, nigger
>>
>>56870897
During the infancy of psychometry, European refugees at Ellis Island were placed between 80-85, and three generations later, average around 100.

The Irish were put at a whopping 84 4-5 decades ago, and made up the deficit with the Polish.

And the same guy that produced the landmark 'IQ and the wealth of nations' criticized that cited study with the remark that "it is exceedingly implausible that these differences are either entirely genetically based or entirely environmentally based"

The second one basically correlates certain polypmorphisms with educational attainment, without making the assumption that it is linearly related to raw intelligence.

There could be other factors contributing to greater white representation in scientific achievement (almost >98% of contribution despite not harboring the SNPs mentioned).
>>
>>56869718
>be 17
>Work in Bilka, Danish version of wal mart
>see many mixed relationships
>start to notice a pattern regarding the dating game in Denmark

Middle aged Danish women with African men was quite common, but middle aged Danish men with Asian women (half their age prolly) was the most common mixed relationship I saw while working there. Also young shitskins with lower class young Danish teenagers was the most common among young people. I worked in the shitty part of Copenhagen filled with immigrants though.

I don't think people care, but I do
>>
>>56871451
its a jews trademark shlomo,
>>
>>56871435

Well, I don't know, in my group people will make fun of a guy if he sleeps with a gypsy girl with broken bulgarian down from Stolipinovo.

I think it's kind of sad, when I was a kid and really poor, I met one gypsy girl in those social helping soup kitchens for poor people. She was really nice and sweet.
But with the gypsy culture, what are going to do to help her? She is probably sold now and married and with 10 kids.
>>
>>56869718
Half our country is kinda of the result from an interracial relationship in one way or another, so make off that what you will.
>>
>>56871501
To get a confidence level of 95% in the US, you'd need to choose within the sample, over 1600 cases.

>you don't know a single thing at all
literally throwing around 1 in a million around like a dead fish

I'm sorry if this creates a small hole in your cosy little echo chamber, but i do know what i'm talking about.
>>
>>56871802
how easy is it to get a blonde south brazilian girl if you're a strong balkan gorilla?
>>
File: 9000_hours_of_emu.jpg (56 KB, 468x337) Image search: [Google]
9000_hours_of_emu.jpg
56 KB, 468x337
>>56870897
Decided to look up the studies and their claims

>CHRM2
Primarily involved in embryogenic maturation..Could explain the importance of having the mother as white in the minnesota study (better antenatal care, mitochondrial DNA, etc

>FNBP1L
This study was criticized for the sample selection itself (height is linearly correlated with higher intelligence, the sample size wasn't representative) and even then, it was to distinguish differences between childhood and adult intelligence (effectively what environmental factors affect our intellectual development). Malnourished African children with short stature will definitely perform worse.

>cry about it, nigger
Anybody can cite whatever study he or she likes, but as a /pol/tard know that you have to be held accountable for your interpretation and defense of them. You're exactly like the tumblrettes you despise
>>
>>56871253
Not considered interracial then. People here don't realle use the race concept. You should know this if you've lived here.

Argentine-asian and argentine-black are nevertheless non-existant.
>>
>>56871447
Wut?
Also try to live your mommy's basement just once and meet some people irl.
>>
>>56872125
i have a strong feeling you are of the churka race :^)
>>
>>56871513
>During the infancy of psychometry, European refugees at Ellis Island were placed between 80-85, and three generations later, average around 100.

Irrelevent.
the minnesota transracial adoption studies looks at black people and white people who were adopted as babies by affluent, white parents who had an average IQ of 110 in minnesota.

Both groups do indeed show above-average attainment compared with the general population, showing that affluent upbringing y intelligent parents can improve IQ compared with not having an affluent upbringing by intelligent parents.

BUT still there remained the same gap in mean IQ between the black adoptees and white adoptees of a little more tha 15 points. 15 is the standard deviation of IQ in the general population. So that two samples of size both around 100 differed by more than an entire standard deviation.

That is astronomically unlikely if they had the same mean underlying intelligence so naturally we conclude that subsaharan african people and europeans have different mean IQs.
And because we have controlled for upbringing and income and education system, the most likely thing indicated by this evidence is that the reason for this huge difference in average IQ is genetic.

And the second study provides evidence of the existance of genes which have a significant effect on intelligence and which are very differently distributed between the races.

But keep on claiming "there's no evidence!!"
You know that you are just exercising your dogma rather than being rational.

> basically correlates certain polypmorphisms with educational attainment
that's a bold claim. Show that the 6 different association studies reviewed by the paper simply looked at a person's GPA or whether htey had a college degree then looked at whether they had the SNP? The paper says that the studies found association with intelligence rather than academic achievement. Would you care to back up your claim?
>>
File: bwwm couple.jpg (113 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
bwwm couple.jpg
113 KB, 500x667
>>56869718
>how are interracial couples viewed in your country ?
old people look at them sceptical. young germans are either neutral or supportive.

bwwm couples are rare tho. white women with black men are more common but still not that easy to find - even in my uber-liberal-refugees-welcome-citiy of hamburg.
in my part of town where 27.000 people live me and my gf are the only bwwm couple.
>>
>>56871718
Jews play basketball? Cool I guess, maybe the Algerians France will trade their rapesketgirls for it
>>
>>56872001
Okay, I never lived in Argentina but i'm from Mexico.

It's not that people don't "realize" the race concept; people intellectually understand that there is a genetic difference between european-americans and amerindians. It's just that in the "felt experience" they are viewed as opposite polls of the broader Mestizo race.

So, inter-"racial" relationships are not uncommon, but *inter-ethnic* relationships are virtually non-existent.
>>
File: tumblr_ml0kwbxEEt1r973k0o1_500.png (325 KB, 420x611) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ml0kwbxEEt1r973k0o1_500.png
325 KB, 420x611
>>
>>
>>56872271
Post pics. Which african cunt is your gf from?
>>
File: rule britannia.jpg (70 KB, 481x383) Image search: [Google]
rule britannia.jpg
70 KB, 481x383
>>56872237
>You know that you are just exercising your dogma rather than being rational.
>that projection
You're literally making the conclusion "IQ is entirely genetic" from two genes, clutching at straws here.

You also make the assumption that genetically-encoded intelligence is invariate across generations, which wouldn't explain how the mean Slavic, Irish and Mediterranean IQs made up a deficit of 8-15 (a standard deviation) to the other white nations

>Would you care to back up your claim?
kek, I don't even have to. It's written right in your cited study, you idiot

>East Asians have the highest frequencies of alleles beneficial to educational
attainment (39%) and consistently outperform other racial groups both within the US
and around the world, in terms of educational variables such as completion of college
degree or results on standardized tests of scholastic achievement.
>in terms of educational variables such as completion of college
degree or results on standardized tests of scholastic achievement.

You also spelt irrelevant and existence wrong. Try reading the studies before citing them to feel good about yourself, that's what intelligent and non-dogmatic rational people do.
>>
File: tumblr_nwsbfoqVUL1ubkxhxo1_1280.jpg (75 KB, 607x1080) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwsbfoqVUL1ubkxhxo1_1280.jpg
75 KB, 607x1080
>>
Pretty normal here. The majority of the people who take issue with it are hate mongering basement types who spend all their time on the internet.
>>
>>56869718
Nobody gives a shit. Maybe few racist and old rural folks might say something but it's somewhat common in bigger cities.
>>
In San Francisco, because of the demographics, it's essentially more likely that you will be in a mixed race relationship than in a homogenous one. My junior college was something like 30% white, 30% east asian, 30% Mestizo, 10% Black
>>
>>56871898
Not very, really, it's not like they target any dick in specific.
Besides, all firls are sluts by uni, so if by balkan gorilla you mean you're hung, you could be swimming in dat latina pussy.
>>
>>56871814
>To get a confidence level of 95% in the US, you'd need to choose within the sample, over 1600 cases.
Lmao look at you regurgitating some contextless rule of thumb without having any idea when it is appropriate.

>literally throwing around 1 in a million around like a dead fish
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/68%E2%80%9395%E2%80%9399.7_rule
>μ ± 5σ 1 in 1744278

The sample mean of the black adoptees at age 17 adjusted for the flynn effect was 83.7.
the mean for the white adoptees was 101.5
.the difference in sample mean was 17.8 Iq points.
in the standard deviation for Iq in humans is 15 points.
By the central limit theorem, the standard deviation of the mean of a random sample of size 21 should therefore be 15 / (21^0.5) = 3.275

So therefore having a sample of black kids a mean IQ so different from the white adoptee mean , assuming they are drawn from teh same underlying distribution with the same mean, is as likely as an event happening at least 17.8/3.275 = 5.435 standard deviations away from the mean in a standard normal distribution.

Oh I'm sorry, you hoping that you wouldn't be called out on that? Were you hoping that you were talking to someone with literally no understanding of statistics like you?

lmao.

So ignorant and desperate .
>>
as far as i know its viewed as very indifferent here, im in an interracial relationship and the only reaction it has ever received is fucking memeing among mates
>>
>>56872555
>"IQ is entirely genetic"
Objectively false strawman

Can you provide any post where I say or imply that environment does not influence IQ? You cannot because that is false.

Of course environment and genes influence IQ.

>You also make the assumption that genetically-encoded intelligence is invariate across generations,
Nope. Where do I make that assumption? I dare you to quote somewhere where I make that claim and I know that you will be unable to.

>kek, I don't even have to. It's written right in your cited study, you idiot

That's general pre-amble, that doesn't say anything about the methodology of the 6 studies that were reviewed in the study I posted, which is what I dared you to back up your claim with.
>The first is rs236330, located within gene FNBP1L, whose significant association with general intelligence has been reported in two separate studies (Davies et al, 2011; Benyamin et al, 2013).
>The second SNP is rs324650. It was included because its association with IQ has been replicated in four association studies (Comings et al, 2003; Dick et al, 2007; Gosso et al, 2006, 2007)

So if you want to back up your claim show that those studies did not find association between those alleles and IQ but association between those alleles and educational achievement.
>>
>>56871981
>Primarily involved in embryogenic maturation..Could explain the importance of having the mother as white in the minnesota study (better antenatal care, mitochondrial DNA, etc

So you're admitting I'm right. That this allele probably is associated with intelligence, and black people have this gene far less frequently than white people, and thus it is to be expected that black people, having this gene far less frequently have lower mean IQs than white people.

I'm glad that you're admitting I'm right.

>This study was criticized
Which was? there were two.
Even so, let's assume that that gene is invalid then. you've already admitted that there is decent evidence to suggest the other gene, which black people have significantly less frequently than white or asian people, is associated with intelligence.
>>
>>56869972
But ...but i have seen so so many interracial couples especially black man/white woman there twice as much as here desu..Not even banterring..
>>
>>56869944
I made it for him, AMA.
>>
>>56873164
>im in an interracial relationship
How does your wife's son feel about that ?
>>
>>56870296
>>
Britcucks BTFO
>>
>>56872524
ghana.
>>
>>56873939
i wouldn't know, i'm not married and she don't have a kid
>>
>>56870692
Your post seriously shattered me into pieces..I have seen those here too..Literally makes me sad..
>>
In my city over half the people are non-white, so it's not a big deal. Though Chinese and Indian dads don't like it when their daughters date people outside of their race
>>
>>56869718
>not european husband
Gross as fuck.
>not european wife of comparable social extraction
Whatevs.
>not european wife of lower social extraction
Sucker fell for a gold-digger.
>>
>>56869718
I wish I had a black gf
>>
>>56869718
Who her? My dick needs to know.
>>
File: 1457043643526.jpg (102 KB, 500x646) Image search: [Google]
1457043643526.jpg
102 KB, 500x646
>>56874070
>she don't have

Please learn to speak English properly
>>
>>56874169
nah
>>
File: LEL MELTDOWN IMMINENT.jpg (379 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
LEL MELTDOWN IMMINENT.jpg
379 KB, 1111x597
>see a fat white middle aged woman with a young skinny african guy who looks like he wants to hang himself
>>
File: Cal_'newfag'_Newton, Jr.jpg (30 KB, 116x139) Image search: [Google]
Cal_'newfag'_Newton, Jr.jpg
30 KB, 116x139
>>56873382
>citing the cited studies in the studies because he's finding cracks

>Gosso et al, 2006, 2007
Study limited to a Dutch family, presumably of the same race

>Dick et al, 2007
Primarily a study on the variation in intelligence as it relates to [Genetics of Alcoholism], presumably doesn't take into account racial differences, or those in the detrimental effects of ethanol, additives, complications and their racial correlates to intelligence

>Benyamin et al, 2013
Directly states educational attainment as the end-point; Doesn't account for racial differences if any; claims that larger sample sizes are needed in the conclusion

>Davies et al
"Davies et al. (2011) used data from five different genome-wide association studies (GWAS) and failed to identify any individual markers robustly associated with crystalized or fluid intelligence"

>Comings et al
Wrong minnesota study, you idiot. This isn't the original (which I have criticisms over it's flawed methodology), but if you have a copy please share.

Again, you're either a pretty shitty researcher or another /pol/tard desperately trying to confuse people with studies he doesn't know how to interpret :)
>>
>>56874208
Where are you from ?
>>
If it's a white woman marrying a non white it's usually looked down upon. White men marrying another race is usually seen as OK though some might some might not like a white man with a black woman it doesn't draw the same kind of hate as the a white woman with a black man. Minorities marrying other minorities doesn't really matter outside of that person's family and immediate community except for black men with Asian women.
>>
>>56874315
>black men with Asian women
My fetish
>>
>>56874250
UK, Suffolk, currently living in Leicester
>>
>>56873783
Randstedeling =/= dutch

They are their own little colony of tolerance and sharia.
>>
>>56873635
>is associated with intelligence.
Alright, since you're claiming it accounts for differences in intelligence (or partially), how much would we establish that that very SNP isn't environmentally influenced?

And if it isn't, what would account for its differential distribution among ethnic white populations?

If that doesn't appeal to you, how does it contribute to the significant intelligence differences between white siblings of the same family?

And even then, the other gene, FNBP1L, has the single study you mentioned claiming a larger sample size is required to corroborate the claim, and furthermore, makes the assumption that intelligence is inherited in a similar manner to BMI and height, which show large variation between even the white populations if they sampled them.

And even if they are inherited in a similar manner, that would mean they're affected to a large extent by environmental factors (nutrition mostly) and would show similar variation across generations.

And this all assumes you how know the phenotypic product, the molecule the gene produces, actually affects intelligence

See, just performing a cursory review points out the inconsistencies in your hypothesis. Again, read the citations properly, evaluate them according to your hypothesis, instead of using them like YugiOh or Pokemon cards on 4chan
>>
File: received_10204417033864226.jpg (143 KB, 953x960) Image search: [Google]
received_10204417033864226.jpg
143 KB, 953x960
>>56869718
Mostly with disgust
>>
File: image_4.jpg (25 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
image_4.jpg
25 KB, 398x600
Stormcuck BTFO
>>
>>56873878
How are you today?
>>
File: 1458833590547.jpg (111 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
1458833590547.jpg
111 KB, 497x640
>>56871409
>that fucking sun creeping on them
>>
>>56874651
Euphoric.
>>
>>56874582
sad
>>
WITH GUSTO
>>
In Israel nobody cares that much about interracial couples as long as they're both Jewish.
>>
File: mr catra.jpg (37 KB, 650x375) Image search: [Google]
mr catra.jpg
37 KB, 650x375
Most white Brazilian girls engage in casual sex with black musicians, footballers or drug dealers, but they don't actually date them, so we can't speak of "couples".

It's socially acceptable for them to ride the black cock carroussel before marrying a honest hard-working white male, though.
>>
>>56872314
chicano
>>
>>56869972
Leugenaar, in Nederland zie je meer blanke meisjes met negers lopen dan waar dan ook, ik heb zelfs nederlands meisjes met turken en marokkanen gezien.
>>
I see some black/white couples in my town, Sometimes they have kids and they just look like a normal familly.
But my brother is married to a Madagascan woman and I dont feel related to their children, they look like mexicans and it's just too weird.
>>
>>56872271
She's so white she's practically asian
>>
Most people don't seem to care. You might get stares but you would get that anyways for any number of reasons.

There is a bias towards wf+bm couples but they really have the worst stereotypes going for them. I've yet to meet a white woman that dates black guys who is normal sized and not trashy and I've met A LOT.
>>
I've always not liked the USA, but one of the final straws was all the under-30 interracial marriages and couples I see. I feel zero connection to that subculture, and none to their foreign children
>>
>>56874249
Jesus fuck you two just throw your PhD cards on the table and get a room and make smart gay babies.
>>
>>56875034
From what I've seen all your women are whores.

And that's coming from a country where 14 year old virgins are rare.
>>
File: 1439618454821.jpg (270 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439618454821.jpg
270 KB, 1080x1080
am x wf is the best.
>>
>>56875034
bbbbut the STDS tho
>>
>>56875312
Can you legally adopt me? I am a 27 year old NEET and I promise I will be well-behaved in my basement
>>
>>56875291
You sound like you have a lot of friends and a happy life m8
>>
>>56875356
maymays aside AMWF porn is pretty decent

it's a shame all of the money is pumped into BMWF instead, so they get all of the best grills and best production quality.
>>
File: 1442873544085.jpg (34 KB, 426x580) Image search: [Google]
1442873544085.jpg
34 KB, 426x580
>>56875413
there is also a problem with a lack of asian male actors in the industry overall. JAV males are rare and overworked, and San Fernando Valley asian male actors are nonexistent (outside of gay porn).
>>
>>56875413
Of course a Canadian would endorse chinks.
>>
>>56875779
>implying it isn't the most based Canadian poster, self-hating asian from hongcouver
>>
>>56869718
Nobody cares
>>
>>56869718
My gf is Korean. I haven't heard any negative reactions from people.
>>
>>56875847
I don't keep tabs on them, familia
>>
>>56870692
>>56874075
But why do you guys care so much about it? I can't for the life of me imagine why that would make somebody sad.
>>
>>56870103
>>56870208
it's not rare you utter melts
most Caribbean posters don't post outside of /carib/
>>
>>56876051
I do on argiebros, mi hermano

Ever since that thread where I posted I would exclusively rape middle-eastern and African rapist refugees, and the Argiebro replied 'Based Sudan does it again',

I've been responding to your flag's every reply. So if it's that lovely person, he will never be disappointed.
>>
File: pubmed.png (51 KB, 858x556) Image search: [Google]
pubmed.png
51 KB, 858x556
>>56874249
>>Benyamin et al, 2013
>Directly states educational attainment as the end-point; Doesn't account for racial differences if any; claims that larger sample sizes are needed in the conclusion

What it states is:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3935975/
>Intelligence in childhood, as measured by psychometric cognitive tests, is a strong predictor of many important life outcomes, including educational attainment, income, health and lifespan.
>Intelligence in childhood, as measured by psychometric cognitive tests
[..]
> FNBP1L, previously reported to be the most significantly associated gene for adult intelligence, was also significantly associated with childhood intelligence (P = 0.003). Polygenic prediction analyses resulted in a significant correlation between predictor and outcome in all replication cohorts.
[...]
>CHIC currently consists of six discovery (N = 12 441) and three replication (N = 5548) cohorts with a total sample size of 17 989 children of European ancestry for whom genome-wide SNP genotypes and intelligence scores are available (Table 1).
>We used the best available measure of general cognitive ability (g) or intelligence quotient (IQ), derived from diverse tests that assess both verbal and non-verbal ability (Table 1). In some studies, this was derived from an IQ-type test; in other studies, it was derived from the first unrotated factor of a factor analysis. Much research has shown that g is robust to the composition of the test battery.13

So not only did the study directly measure intelligence as opposed to merely educational achievement, like you originally claimed here: >>56871513
>The second one basically correlates certain polypmorphisms with educational attainment,
and again claimed here
>>56872555
[continued]
>>
I see lots of white male, black female couples in London these days
>>
>>56876232
So not only did the study directly measure intelligence as opposed to merely educational achievement, like you originally claimed here: >>56871513
>The second one basically correlates certain polypmorphisms with educational attainment,
and again claimed here
>>56872555
>>Show that the 6 different association studies reviewed by the paper simply looked at a person's GPA or whether htey had a college degree then looked at whether they had the SNP? The paper says that the studies found association with intelligence rather than academic achievement. Would you care to back up your claim?
>kek, I don't even have to. It's written right in your cited study, you idiot
Proving the claim wrong.

given that you didn't have the decency to admit that your claim was wrong for this study, but instead tried to cover it up with a misleading summary
>Directly states educational attainment as the end-point; Doesn't account for racial differences if any; claims that larger sample sizes are needed in the conclusion

Your credibility in your claims about the other studies is damaged.
You haven't linked to any of the studies or quoted the content within the studies that supports what you say, so I don't see why it should be up to me to make the effort to verify your claims.

I have always posted links to my material and quoted the relevent parts that support my claims, but you have just been caught making factually incorrect claims then expecting someone else to seek out the material to catch you out.

Maybe if you hadn't so dogmatically looked for an excuse to refuse to believe the study you wouldn't have made such a grossly false claim. Maybe you wouldn't have such a hard time interpreting the studies ; )
>>
File: 1231231231.jpg (284 KB, 720x584) Image search: [Google]
1231231231.jpg
284 KB, 720x584
do you think she wants the bbc?
>>
>>56870692
Randstad get out
>>
File: all me btw.jpg (91 KB, 398x800) Image search: [Google]
all me btw.jpg
91 KB, 398x800
>>56875673
me on the right
>>
If it's an Italian male it's ok, if it's a female she's lowest tier scum. Mixed children are generally something you don't like to see no matter what, of course. Thankfully it's extremely rare.
>>
>>56876296
What were they laughing at?
>>
>>56876149
Based Sudan does it again
>>
>>56876406
BIG
>>
>>56876463
at what an ugly ape michelle is
>>
>>56875384
I would adopt you if you promise to shitpost for me
>>
>>56876296
she already gets it from her husband :^)
>>
>>56876279
lel, you took that long to issue a rebuttal...well at least you read the study this time

>>kek, I don't even have to. It's written right in your cited study, you idiot
>>56870897
http://www.ibc7.org/article/journal_v.php?sid=312
The study which whose validity we've been discussing the while time, idiot.

>>56876279
Thanks for parroting my statement.

The study's central hypothesis is that higher intelligence in childhood, among certain European populations, is associated with higher educational attainment and income. Sure it mentions it's heritable, but doesn't even come close to affirming that, because it would immediately invalidate the study.

Remember, the burden of proof is on the claimant. That specific polymorphism among the whites [that have it] is associated with higher educational attainment in adulthood.

You have to prove that's absence in whites who don't possess it, and blacks who don't have it, that it is the smoking gun you're seeking: that this is the primary determinant of the disparity in racial intelligence. And after you do that, please answer all these as well >>56874546
>>
>>56869982
Kek. Bullshit when i went to arg I saw a shotload of white girls and boys craving for the Brown superior chilean and brazilian cock
>>
>>56876736
>argentina
>white
>>
>>56869718
GROSS
>>
>>56876693
A number of spelling errors there
>which - delete
>while - whole
Need to download Swype.

>>56876512
Gracias amigos. I will shitpost pro-Messi propaganda, at your command. My services come at a premium though, one (you) per day

>>56876630
I will, just three dollar-menu meals per day.

Do we have a deal, my dad/mom to be?
>>
>>56876112
This. If you care about who a random girl is dating, that also makes you a cuck.
>>
>>56872125
Holy shit look at that cuck
So glad that my ancestors left this shithole
>>
>>56874546
>how much would we establish that that very SNP isn't environmentally influenced?

like any allele, it may or may not have it's protein actively synthesised. Given that the gene has been found to have a purpose, we would expect the protein to be synthesised during that purpose.

What is the significance of this question?
>And if it isn't, what would account for its differential distribution among ethnic white populations?
What differential distribution?
>how does it contribute to the significant intelligence differences between white siblings of the same family?
siblings only have 50% of the same alleles on average. they could get be formed of gametes with the exact same haploid genetic material as their sibling, or they could be formed of gametes with precisely the other half od the diploid genetic material of their parents. on average they share half.
So you expect siblings to have a much weaker correlation of intelligence than twins.
Your point is really irrelevant.

>And even then, [...] which show large variation between even the white populations if they sampled them.
What of it? of course there is variation of intelligence within an ethnic group. Do you think this is somehow exposing a contradiction? so far every single sentence in this post has been insubstantial or irrelevant. Very stupid.

>And even if they are inherited in a similar manner, that would mean they're affected to a large extent by environmental factors
yes intelligence is of course affected by environmental factors. For example a person with scurvy's brain isn't going to work as well as a healthy person. this is obvious. It doesn't contradict me at all.
I'm saying genes affect intelligence, not that environment does nothing.
[cont]
>>
>>56876846
You seem confused. It's perfectly fine to be irritated if someone from your social circle dates or even worse procreates with foreign lower humans.
>>
>>56874546

>And this all assumes you how know the phenotypic product, the molecule the gene produces, actually affects intelligence
Nope. that assumption is not necessary. in both cases the gene's protein has a known function that has been investigated relating to brain function so it would make sense that it could affect intelligence, but having to pin down the biochemistry and psychology of why it is that say neurons with slightly more fatty sheath produce more intelligence than neurons with slightly less fatty sheath isn't totally necessary for what I have shown.
>>
>>56870313
top kek im mixed race went to imperial college and am interviewing at mckinsey & facebook get rekt benefits fag
>>
>>56876950
Please don't reply to me ever again.
>>
>>56877092
Done
>>
>>56874978
So, goyim would be looked down upon if we try to date a qt Jewish girl?
>>
>>56876693
>The study's central hypothesis is that higher intelligence in childhood, among certain European populations, is associated with higher educational attainment and income.

hahaha lmao this is so dishonest.

You're claiming that because a study is interested in showing one thing, it cannot show another.

But it is staring you right in the face that
>> FNBP1L, previously reported to be the most significantly associated gene for adult intelligence, was also significantly associated with childhood intelligence (P = 0.003). Polygenic prediction analyses resulted in a significant correlation between predictor and outcome in all replication cohorts.

that this allele is correlated with intelligence

N.B. intelligence, not educational achievement like you originally claimed twice and which you are now trying to gloss over.

>Sure it mentions it's heritable, but doesn't even come close to affirming that,
what the fuck? intelligence is known to be heritable.
Adopted children have intelligence much more correlated with their biological parents than their adopted parents. This is basic knowledge.

>That specific polymorphism among the whites [that have it] is associated with higher educational attainment in adulthood.
Yes, and it is also associated with higher intelligence.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3935975/
>Intelligence in childhood, as measured by psychometric cognitive tests, is a strong predictor of many important life outcomes, including educational attainment, income, health and lifespan.
>Intelligence in childhood, as measured by psychometric cognitive tests
[..]
> FNBP1L, previously reported to be the most significantly associated gene for adult intelligence, was also significantly associated with childhood intelligence (P = 0.003). Polygenic prediction analyses resulted in a significant correlation between predictor and outcome in all replication cohorts.

You're so shameless lol.
[cont]
>>
>>
>>56875334
Can confirm that brazilian girls are whores. But, bruh I've been to England, woman there are just as sluts. Thats not a bad thing though. For us autists who would never have a relation with girls if they weren't so open and whore a like
>>
>>56876693
What is the point of responding when you abjectly ignore direct evidence and pretend that it says something else?

>You have to prove that'
actually no, I do not.
All I need to do is show that there is strong evidence to suggest that black people have lower mean IQ than white people for biological reasons. The minnesota transracial adoption study provided strong evidence>>56870897
>>56872987
that the huge mean IQ gap between black people and white people was due significantly to genes, since when you controlled for upbringing the mean IQ gap remained as large as in the general population.

the SNP study then showed that there are alleles strongly associated with intelligence (not educational achievement, as you falsely claimed) that are much less freuent among blacks than among europeans and east asians.

You haven't refuted any of it. you just made claims that you never backed up with links and quotes which then turned out to be incorrect when I actually looked up the study myself, linked it and quoted the parts proving your claim wrong.

Anyhow I'm going to go get ready for a date this evening , but I'll look this thread up on the archive later and if the thread has been deleted I'll make a new one answering whatever next feeble, whooly, nonsensical or dishonest things you reply with.
>>
>>56872435
B-but it's out sailor.
>>
>>56877754
>our
>>
File: kim and brad.jpg (113 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
kim and brad.jpg
113 KB, 960x960
>>56877754
yep.
>>
>>56876913
lel at that concrete interpretation of all those questions. You're willing to concede any degree of statistical accuracy besides the original hypothesis to validate it.

>>56877196
>>56877528
>I'll make a new one answering whatever next feeble, whooly, nonsensical or dishonest things you reply with.
>literally cites the Minnesota Transracial Study as Gospel
>whines about the criticism of one of his 6 studies after 5 were shot down because of his intellectual dishonesty in citing them

>the SNP study then showed that there are alleles strongly associated with intelligence
"Although no individual single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) were detected with genome-wide significance, we show that the aggregate effects of common SNPs"
>the aggregate effects of common SNPS
And these SNPS were restricted to

Remember you're wee bit of intelletcual dishonesty here
>>56873382
>The first is rs236330
I shot down one because it was affected by environmental factors and you clinged on to this one

>>56874249
Shot down the other five, and you narrowed the goalposts to the single Benyamin study

So we're back to this
>What led to the compensation of nearly a single standard deviation in intelligence across the Slavic, Irish and Med populations? Or are you calling out Richard Lynn as not credible?

>You haven't refuted any of it. you just made claims that you never backed up with links and quotes which then turned out to be incorrect
kek, that projection. Every single study I criticised, were cited by you.
>>
File: tumblr_neqzomKBCF1rb85ddo1_500.jpg (88 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neqzomKBCF1rb85ddo1_500.jpg
88 KB, 500x435
>>56877754
wait, i have another one.
>>
File: ba2LGnB.jpg (311 KB, 800x1272) Image search: [Google]
ba2LGnB.jpg
311 KB, 800x1272
French people try to pretend they don't care, mostly. Arab guys hate seeing their women date French or Black guys, though. I live in Paris, so it's not really representative of the whole country:

French guys with Arab or Asian girls are common. And by common I mean I see at least one a day.

French guys with Black girls are rarer, but I've seen some.

Black guys with Arab girls are somewhat common, Black guys with French girls are rare. Never seen an Asian girl with a Black guy.

Arab guys with French girls are rare. Never seen an Arab guy with a Black girl or an Asian girl.

Asian guys tend to stick with their women, but I've seen a few Asian/French couples and Asian/Arab couples.

In my experience Black and Arab parents seem to be happy when their daughters date French guys, and hate it when their sons date French girls, which I've always found surprising. Asians parents usually don't care, or maybe they just don't show how they feel about it.
>>
>>56869718
Her left knee looks like is about to fall off.
>>
>>56874077
this lol
I see lots of white guys with brown/Asian girls but then they hide it from their parents

happened to me too desu
>>
>>56878001
>>56877948
>twf no afro gf
>>
>>56878053
>In my experience Black and Arab parents seem to be happy when their daughters date French guys, and hate it when their sons date French girls, which I've always found surprising

Speaking from experience with South Asian parents and their matchmaking attitudes, so there might be some differences, girls are seen as the linchpin of community and family networking while boys are raised to be breadwinners. A French guy would, I assume, bring in the dosh but like >>56878188 said be somewhat estranged from their own community.
>>
>>56877528
>when I actually looked up the study myself
So you hadn't even read the study before making the original statement/hypothesis, and citing it? And you're accusing me of intellectual dishonesty?

>quoted the parts proving your claim wrong.
My claim was the claim of the Benyamin et al paper, that differences in childhood intelligence defined by this SNP [account] for higher educational attainment. It literally states that performance in aptitude tests demonstrate such. Even then it says that an [aggregate of polymorphisms] not your initially stated one lead to this. Which is why I asked you to answer >>56874546 purely on the basis of the that SNP study.

>since when you controlled for upbringing the mean IQ gap

lel, even the authors questioned that
>Scarr & Weinberg (1976) interpreted the results from age 7 suggesting that racial group differences in IQ are inconclusive because of confounding of the study. They noted, however, that the study indicated that cross-racial adoption had a positive effect on black adopted children.
muh gospel study, so you're using the sixth of the 6 studies and this to prove your original statement?

>"As the effect size of
each SNP is typically very low (around 0.1%), even 10 SNPs
would not account for more than 1% of the variance in IQ or
educational attainment scores across populations."
Conclusion: you're blowing a minute discovery out of proportion as much as possible (a single SNP within a very small sample size, with a poor understanding of statistics), abandoning every cited study that I shot down and doing your best to enforce your idiotic premise.

>Anyhow I'm going to go get ready for a date this evening
Have fun, I hope your partner isn't as demanding as me, and is within your intellectual grasp.
>>
>>56878865
pls respond
>>56877225
>>
>>56870222
Those two are betas. The size is a given.
>>
>>56877528
All you've done was cry foul for my criticisms of your cited studies until you grasped on that single study like a bone, so here's a good critique of it and interpretation

>A regression of IQs on genetic factor scores of developed countries was used to estimate the predicted genotypic IQs of developing countries. The residuals (difference between predicted and actual scores) were negatively correlated to per capita GDP and Human Development Index, implying that countries with low socioeconomic conditions have not yet reached their full intellectual potential.
The same conclusion I reached - The environmental component is much larger (and you even acknowledged my agreement of it's genetic influence). And even then it's not enough to constitute substantiative evidence, as the author concludes that a GWS wouldnt support that hypothesis.

It would be nice to start your thread with this, if you're actually willing to stop moving goalposts like a petulant child and held yourself to some degree of integrity.

>>56879372
Sorry, I am on my way
>>
>>56870975
The fact that there are many more russian girls than boys is important too.
>>
>>56879372
Probably pretty bad.

I spent my teenage years eating like shit, and either working until late in the night, or partying until the morning, and now I'm a stupid skinnyfat manlet.
>>
>>56879494
forgot link:

https://thewinnower.com/papers/estimating-the-genotypic-intelligence-of-populations-and-assessing-the-impact-of-socioeconomic-factors-and-migrations
>>
>>56869718
Bet his jumpshot is fucking shit
>>
>>56872638
so /pol/?

I've never seen a interracial couple here in rural Spain.
However I know 1 girl who constantly rants about how interracial dating is wrong.
>>
They are actually pretty rare even though i see that shit here on the Internet.
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 30

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.