[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true americans put canadian flag patches on their luggage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 29
File: flagbag.jpg (176 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
flagbag.jpg
176 KB, 1024x768
Is it true americans put canadian flag patches on their luggage when travelling overseas?
>>
>>56858021
Only slackjawed morons who can't handle the bantz
>>
It's probably true for the self-hating liberal retards who travel the world to "see vibrant and diverse cultures".
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 800x800
Nah, but I've had the Swiss flag on my bag before.

Pic related
>>
why put a patch on at all?
>>
>>56858021
No, but i'm not a cargo-short wearing, loudmouthed fatass.

>>56865740
The idea is that people will find them less obnoxious if they are assumed to be Canadian.
>>
>>56866024
But europoors will be able to spot American tourists a mile away because they will be so fat XDDD
>>
>>56866266
it is usually quite easy to spot them because they wear different clothes
>>
>>56866362
This.

I went as a part of a student group to UK, France, and Germany, and our group was PAINFULLY obvious to pick out, even on the crowded streets.

Half our group was obese. A few had huge nikon cameras hanging off of their necks. Mid-shin length cargo shorts. A few guys wore stars and spangles. Everyone was loud and obnoxious. Spent like 2 hours at Abby Road so people could take autistic pictures.
>>
>>56866472
>Oversized shirts
>White runners
>Biking sunglasses
>White socks
>Cargo shorts
>Sports caps
>Big black sturdy watch
>Bottle of water in hand

*points towards Montmartre*
"Hey buddy, Mont St Michel is down this way, right ?
-Oui
-Here's your tip my good fellow

American tourists are really friendly, but i work in hotels during summer and often smile more than necessary because this shit's hilarious
>>
>>56866809
more amerifat stories my baguettemunching friend?
>>
>>56866472
Why do Americans dress like shit, btw? I'm talking ill fitting clothes and terrible shoes, mainly.
>>
>>56866885
Since i was employed in fancy hotels, most of the americans were businessmen and businesswomen who knew the etiquette, although that one time an american got in trouble when he tried out a volvo with manual gearbox and rear-ended a Qatari's rented Lamborghini
>>
>>56867057
>Amerimatics
>>
>>56866916
It carries no social value here, just like having a cosmopolitan knowledge of places outside of the US carries no social value here. If you want to dress well, it is viewed as effeminate, unless you live in a big city (most Americans don't).

I'm often mistaken for gay at bars and at uni because I'm fit, wear slimfit jeans, and basic bitch fast-fashion.
>>
>>56867057
>Qatari's rented Lamborghini
that was funnier to me than the rest of the post
fucking wankers
>>
Only seen this done on the Simpsons.
>>
>>56867212
Don't american grills prefer men with decent clothes ?
Or they don't a give a shit ?
>>
File: frog.jpg (4 KB, 250x211) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
4 KB, 250x211
>>56867394
If my gf and I go out to a restaurant or something and I wear some nice fitted dark jeans, a crew neck sweater, and desert boots she will question me

>Anon why did you dress up so nice? We aren't going anywhere special
>>
>>56867394
They admire guys who dress decently, but you have to understand that "decent" has a completely different definition in the states than it does in most other developed countries, so women here don't have a great frame of reference.

For many Americans, mall-tier nonsense like American Eagle and Express is really great stuff.
>>
I put a Straya flag on everything.

Lets me get away with so much irl shitposting
>>
>>56858021
pro-tip: years of american tourists pretending to be them have given the canadians their current reputation as faggots of the world. in fact it was my great grand father who added 'aye' to the end of his sentences while pretending to be a canadian
>>
>>56867468
>desert boots
what are you doing?
Just got home from Iraq?
>>
>>56867522
>For many Americans, mall-tier nonsense like American Eagle and Express is really great stuff

If you wear either of those after high school you are the definition of a loser. Same with a lot of mall-tier shit.
>>
File: 609429.jpg (195 KB, 831x1024) Image search: [Google]
609429.jpg
195 KB, 831x1024
I've met 3 Americans in my life, and for some reason they have all been quite stereotypical Americans... One was left-winged girl from California who praised Obama (this was like 2010 I think). Then there was one of those obese tourists, WHO WERE REALLY LOUD, YOUR WIFE IS 5 FEET AWAY, YOU DON'T NEED TO SHOUT AT HER.
And then there was that stereotypical college jockey who thought booze (this was in Poland where booze is quite cheap) is the MOST AMAZING THING EVER, BRAH. I WAS SO WASTED DUDE. These polish girls ARE SO HOOT MAN.

I give them 8/10. Would meet again, never were they rude but not sure i'd mingle more with them.
>>
File: desert_boots.jpg (54 KB, 640x466) Image search: [Google]
desert_boots.jpg
54 KB, 640x466
>>56867593
These things
>>
>>56867650

Uggs for Men
>>
The only time a met someone from the US he refused to speak spanish.
He knew spanish.
I told the Manager to serve the table.
>>
>>56867650
oh wow
no wonder your gf thinks you dress like shit
>>
>>56867606
Except that's actually better than what most Americans wear after high school, which shows how sartorially bankrupt the US is.
>>
>>56867687
Where I live the male equivalent to uggs are RedWings.

>all these rednecks wearing work boots and driving work trucks but both are clean and they've never actually seen any manual labor
>>
>>56867713
>"why did you dress up so nice?"
>your gf thinks you dress like shit

Why can't Germroaches read?
>>
Memes aside America is truly astounding.

>No value on personal appearance
>Sugar in fucking everything
>So loud and obnoxious

Still great lads tho. 8/10
>>
>>56867730

American Eagle screams "I bought this with my parent's money and I don't know how to dress myself so I'll just buy this plain shit that has a logo stamped on it!"
>>
>>56867765
It depends on the Red Wings.

Polished Beckmans look really nice.

I'm assuming you're talking about Irish Setters, or something.
>>
File: images (1).jpe.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpe.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>American Eagle screams "I bought this with my parent's money and I don't know how to dress myself so I'll just buy this plain shit that has a logo stamped on it!"
>>
File: Hank_sallaD.png (133 KB, 529x314) Image search: [Google]
Hank_sallaD.png
133 KB, 529x314
>>56867821
>Sugar in fucking everything
This truly kills my soul as I don't really like sweetened foods or drinks.

>order coffee black with no cream or sugar
>friends look at me like I'm retarded
>"lol how do you drink that shit man? XD"
>>
>>56867821
>So loud and obnoxious

That's you guys too, though.

At least in Gold Coast, it was.
>>
>>56867804
I read it, I just disregarded it and chose to phrase it differently.
Actually, your fashion style as well as your girlfriends judgement are absolute shit. Hope you're happier with that response.
>>
>>56867854
Yeah strictly Irish Setters or the pull-ons. Every other male has a pair with faded, oddly colored jeans and an oversized buttondown shirt.

>tfw "church boots" are a thing here
>>
>>56867830
It does, as does every other obnoxiously branded teen/young adult nonsense; however, it's still not as bad as faded, poorly fitted baggy Wrangler jeans, dirty tennis shoes, and hoodies.
>>
>>56867885
>cream in coffee
God, America has the world's worst coffee. Holy fucking shit. No offence, mates, but when Starbucks is considered your "good" coffee you need to just start over.

>>56867894
No Aussies on the gold coast, they're all kiwis now.
>>
File: 1458592869936.png (109 KB, 317x317) Image search: [Google]
1458592869936.png
109 KB, 317x317
>>56867650
>that low quality stitching
>>
>>56867951
Are you in the Rust Belt or a Dakota?
>>
>>56867902
>German in charge of being nice
>German talking about fashion
Just saying out of all the tourists, german people are the least pleasant to the eyes.
What the fuck is up with your dyed hair and out-of-this-world disgusting backpacks ?
>>
>>56867902
>your fashion style as well as your girlfriends judgement are absolute shit

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it, I guess, but I don't see how plain Jane babby's first fashion basic shit like dark jeans, desert boots, and blank crew neck sweatshirts is a "shit" fashion sense.

It is pretty much a standard in male fashion. As long as it isn't ill fitting it looks fine. It isn't creative or head turning, but it definitely isn't shit. I think you just want to go online and insult people to make yourself feel better. I could be wrong but that's just how it seems.
>>
>>56858021
when I was traveling through some parts of france turkey and southern italy I advised americans I was traveling with to remove their US patches and to check into places as canadian

nationalism is seldom welcome outside your home country and can easily get you into trouble with locals or in fact other travelers

I only use australian patches when going through places americans fucked up,I Learned this the hard way after being mistreated for several days in france because people thought I was American
thought it was a myth, turns out not
>>
>>56867995
I just posted the pic for the shoes m8.

>>56868034
KY
>>
>>56867902
>doesn't even know what fucking desert boots are
>calling other people's fashion sense shit

literal autism

people been wearing levi 511s with desert boots for ages where the fuck you been lmao
>>
>>56858021
>CANADIAN PATCHES ON BACKPACKS

I'm now wondering why I've never talked about them on /int/ before, seriously.
Yes they are actually fucking everywhere in Tokyo as well.

Canada, as a multiculti nation, must have many races and skin colours but only white tourists do this apparently.
What the hell are they and why the fuck only Canada.
>>
>>56868045
(Not him) Only women dye their hair though (almost always from brown to blonde), guys doing it was even rare when there was a sort of fad like that in the early 2000s
Also of course tourists who go hiking or whatever will want something to stuff their shit, don't tell me yo areu wearing man purses over there?
>>
>>56867212

Is it me or does it seems like shows like Queer Eye for the Straight Guy ruined that? For a while it was portrayed all over the media that guys who had that level of fashion sense were gay, so that kinda ruined it for many from what I can tell.

What you say though, I see it most in the heartland. Everyone is walking around in hunter camo coats, faded blue jeans, work boots, they see a guy in any kind of fitted clothing or fashion, and they instantly assume they are gay or a poser or outsider.

The women too, they can be just as speculative. I've talked to a lot of the women in the heartland, and their opinion on men in fashionable clothes is that they are just talkers, feminine idiots that care more about how they look than their girlfriends. They don't see them as manly but rather high maintenance.
>>
>>56858021
Nope. I proudly had a gigantic American flag on my luggage. Europeans instantly detect I'm from California though and that somehow undoes any anti-US sentiment.
>>
>>56868045
Yeah, why be nice when you can be honest?

Family, maybe your sample size is too small but I nowadays rarely see people with dyed hair, the disgusting backpacks part is pretty accurate though.
Also, french men mostly look like dirty mediterraneans and jews, so you're not one to talk.

>>56868057
I was basically just saying your boots are shit
Without actually seeing the clothes, I wouldn't take too much offence with the rest of your clothing, it's just that you probably have a bad fashion sense if you consider those boots decent looking.
Don't know why you're so butthurt man, I was just ragging on your shit boots, also, I agree with you that your gf has no idea, so there's that.

>>56868146
Oh pardon me m8, I just didn't know the fucking word
When I hear desert boots, I think actual desert boots instead of that faggoty shit

Also, consider that people wear different clothes in different countries, but I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't know that
>>
>>56867902

Shut up Waffenhumper.
>>
>>56868261
Dude, weed lmao.
>>
File: Amerikaanse Toeristen.jpg (70 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Amerikaanse Toeristen.jpg
70 KB, 800x600
>>56866472

>Mid-shin length cargo shorts

This+ballcaps give it away. Bonus points for floral shirts.
>>
>>56868366

Oh, and steve-jobs shoes obviously. Sometimes hiking boots, even in the centre of Amsterdam.. But mostly those shapeless white running shoes.
>>
>>56868258
A pretty accurate post, in broad strokes.

I think you're underselling the "heartland" narrative though, seeing as I think this applies to about 90 percent of the geographical US.

I've lived in Michigan, Nevada, Utah, South Carolina, and Mississippi, and this was the case in all of these places. Only my brief time in Chicago and NYC was exceptional.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 450x301) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 450x301
>tfw Germanic-looking American living in Germany and speak decent enough German to where nobody knows I'm American
>don't dress like some Ed Hardy faggot rip-off or wear some obnoxious ironic t-shirt
>enjoy my time in Europe
The only thing I have on my backpack is a neutral patch from my old unit and a quote from Joshua.
>>
File: Disgust-face.jpg (35 KB, 460x493) Image search: [Google]
Disgust-face.jpg
35 KB, 460x493
>>56868195
>Man purses
>>
>>56868399
What I don't get about those shoes is that they don't even wear good looking running shoes or sneakers but instead the most ugly(although probably comfortable), white monstrosities
>>
File: 1327013458815s.jpg (2 KB, 85x127) Image search: [Google]
1327013458815s.jpg
2 KB, 85x127
>>56867821
>>Sugar in fucking everything

>mfw they put sugar in peanut butter

Why?
>>
>>56868424

I kinda thought it was mostly prevalent in Midwest farming communities, but I guess not.

Seems to all focus on manliness though. It doesn't take much to lose your man card.
>>
>>56868399
>But mostly those shapeless white running shoes.

I see these all over the place, and I cannot figure out where they come from. I'm sure they're likely unbranded, $10 WalMart clearance rack chink shoes, but i've never been able to track them down.
>>
>>56868494
what quote?
>>
>>56868561

They remind me of Asics and other running shoes, but most people here only where those when they're actually running or engaged in some sport.
>>
>>56858021
We did after the invasion of Iraq. I'm not too sure if people still do this.
>>
>>56858021
Never understood Americans who tell people they're Canadians. We have the reputation of being loud and rude, but if you're a good person why the FUCK would you tell them you're Canadian and not American? You're literally making Canadians look good when you could instead be leaving a positive impression as an American
>>
>>56868587
They're universal "casual" shoes here.

I wear Wolverine 1000 miles with my jeans, and red or grey New Balance 574s, depending on what I have on top.
>>
>>56868587
many americans tend to care more about comfort than looks
>>
>>56868711
>>56868729

You can have comfortable casual shoes that are not hideous though... For starters, you could pick shoes that aren't white.
>>
>>56868703
Now that i think about it, many nice and top-tier "Canadian" tourists whom i met might have been Unitedstatians in disguise
>>
>>56868762

Like we've said above, there simply isn't any social value for them to care in the slightest. I'm not defending it, but it's the truth.
>>
File: true feels.png (983 KB, 1248x657) Image search: [Google]
true feels.png
983 KB, 1248x657
>>56868345
That would be funny except I'm the literal comical definition of a Californian

>Work for a tech company
>In debt for my $200,000 design degree
>Drive a German car
>Wear ironic t-shirts
>GF is a stoner "actress/model"
>Drink craft beers
>Mexican
>>
>>56868762
What are casual shoes people tend to wear in europe?
>>
>>56868762
Like others have said, dressing well just isn't a thing here. We live in a very "manly" society and caring about appearance is seen as queer (which is stupid). Obviously there ARE people who are into high end fashion and everything in between, but the average middle class American could give a shit less. To be fair, though, plenty of Euros and Russians dress like shit as well.
>>
File: 1447837541354.jpg (122 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
1447837541354.jpg
122 KB, 1278x1181
>>56869042
>Like others have said, dressing well just isn't a thing here. We live in a very "manly" society and caring about appearance is seen as queer
Wew lad.
>>
>>56869117
He's right though.

Unless you're living in some kind of cultural center, your community isn't going to value your attempts to look civilized. In some rural and suburban areas, it can be a social net-loss for trying.
>>
>>56869042
>kaki shorts and weird shirts with paterns
>manly

Choose one
>>
>>56866472
Yeah basically don't be like this and tone down on the flags though no one really cares if you're American in Europe anyway so just been urself you won't get glassed
>>
>>56869214
Hence the quotations
>>
>>56869042
Thinking anout what you wear is not feminime, its just using your common sense.

Like dont wear two completely different colours or dont wear only one colour and never wear white shoes, because you will see the dirt
>>
>>56869250
If I see an american I always get my bluetooth speakers and start playing American Idiot by greenday.
>>
>>56867980
When is starbucks used as anything other than a frame of reference for a bitches basicness? It's just a giant ass brand senpai.
>>
>>56867650

Only Chad's wear these here
>>
>>56869038
Airmacs
>>
>>56867902

did an American fuck your mum and not call or something senpai
>>
File: British heatwave legs.jpg (41 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
British heatwave legs.jpg
41 KB, 624x351
>>56869410
what are the british name equivalents of chad and stacy?
>>
File: herenschoenen.jpg (48 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
herenschoenen.jpg
48 KB, 800x533
>>56869038
>What are casual shoes people tend to wear in europe?

Actual casual shoes, rather than designated running shoes... Wearing sneakers is one thing, but why would you ever wear running shoes when you're not running, or football shoes when you're not playing football?

>pic
something like this... (not necessarily Armani, obviously but this came up when I searched 'herenschoenen')
>>
>>56869038
If you're younger than 22-23, brand runners do the trick (Nike, Adidas, etc).
But in cities men tend to wear nice leather city shoes for business, usually brown and always with laces (velcro is a big no-no as soon as you get in middle school).
Then there's pick related, which i'm not really fond of.
>>
>>56869542

When you're beyond your 20s, leather gentlemen's shoes like his says: >>56869551
>>
>>56869551
Ive got a small belt.
>>
File: 10-mephisto.jpg (16 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
10-mephisto.jpg
16 KB, 380x380
>>56869551
>"pic related"
>no pic

Also, what the dutch said
>>
>>56869495
Let me ask you a few questions
Do you actually like those retarded boots he posted?
Do you think his girlfriend is right in her judgement that he was over dressing?
>>
This is pretty damn close to how I dress, and it's considered "nice" or "gay" (depending on who you ask) in my shithole midwestern city.
>>
>>56869663
Hahahaha, you look like a total dipshit.
Really, gay?
Thats just plain stupid.
>>
>>56858021
What's with all the /fa/gs on int today?
>>
>>56858021
When I lived in Russia I lied once that I was Canadian to to save my own skin.
>>
>>56869663
>brown jacket
>red shirt
>Dark blue pants

You don't have any sense of fashion do you?
>>
>>56869663
That doesn't look smart. You look like a character from Fargo.
>>
>>56869663

>Khaki coat with butt-ugly logo
>Cobain shirt

>'Nice'

Wew, America is truely fucked.
>>
>>56869663
PUT YOUR GODDAMN SHIRT IN YOUR PANTS AND WEAR A BELT DIPSHIT.
>>
>>56869703
Yup, that's my typical "going grocery shopping wear" (replace the pants with indigo 511s), and it's considered too well put together for my town.

Seriously, here it's faded dad-jeans and graphic tees.
>>
>>56869663
What the hell am I looking at here?
>>
>>56869663
A no rough stuff type of deal, amirite?
>>
Israelis also usually attempt to hide their nationality when visiting Europe, but mostly out of fear of the mudslimes. It is even encouraged by the goverment as a safety precaution.
Sometimes when asked I would tell people Im greek.
>>
>>56858021
americans abroad often say that they're canadians, yes. if you ever met an american you know why.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 601x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 601x900
Shia, a Yank, will always be the most effortlessly /fa/ man alive.
>>
>>56867557
Kek
>>
>>56869855
If you say youre greek we will be angry at you for not paying taxes
>>
>>56869814
What shithole town do you live in if this is considered above average? Fucking shit. I look better than that in a damn t-shirt and jeans.
>>
>>56869865
That's neither effortless or /fa/.
>>
File: 1452166052608.jpg (39 KB, 603x600) Image search: [Google]
1452166052608.jpg
39 KB, 603x600
>>56869865
disgusting, /fa/gs are cancer
>>
>>56869940
>jeans
how old are you 14?
If you still wear jeans I feel sorry for you and your family.
>>
>>56869940
Southern Michigan.
>>
>>56869663

Casual
>>
>>56869917
Better than being beheaded by my taxi driver
I swear to god I feel less safe in Europe than Jerusalem
>>
>>56869976
You've clearly never lurked /fa/. Shia is a god, even without designer
>>
>>56869940
I look better than him in fucking lederhösen
>>
File: 1446995467095.jpg (38 KB, 550x404) Image search: [Google]
1446995467095.jpg
38 KB, 550x404
>>56870015
>I don't wear jeans
>>
>>56870015
Yeah let's wear like an old asshole.
>>
>>56869855

pay denbt
>>
>>56866809
>White socks
>Sports cap

Literally nothing wrong with these
>>
>>56870015
>if you still wear jeans I feel sorry for you
You wot m8. Even Euros wear jeans what the fuck are you on about? You're trying way too hard
>>
>>56870015

fuck off literally everyone wears jeans
Maybe not all the time but still
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 280x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 280x375
>>56870087
Something like this is how you should do it.
Only I prefer wearing the dark blue variant of those pants
>>
>>56870082
I didn't mean /fa/ as in the shitty techy, dick ovens memewear that /fa/ has been stuck on for half a decade.
>>
>>56870169
>wearing dark blue chinos
Fucking faggot.
>>
>>56870015

Everybody wears jeans anon, stop meming. Though ours tend to be cut a bit nicer than American jeans.
>>
>>56870108
Yeah, there is. That is fatman dadwear. It reminds me of something that some kind of dumbass texan football fan would wear.
>>
>>56870169
Ah, you're the "no fun, not ever"/constantly judging every passerby type. Gotcha
>>
>>56870250

>judge someone as being judging, purely based on a picture of normal daily wear

kek...
>>
>>56867650

These are Clark's like shoes, not desert boots
>>
>>56870046

This makes me Sad. I'm sorry, we let you down and let ourselves down. I am considering starting to wear a kippa to troll the arabs
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1600
>>56870250
These pants are for normal people.

Jeans are for people who work blue collar jobs and have a day off because their wife didnt feel "well".
>>
File: 1453166583195.jpg (67 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1453166583195.jpg
67 KB, 600x600
>>56870392
>nigger mannequins
holy shit
>>
>>56858021
I'd say I was from Canada or some other place that isn't the US these days because Trump is actually being considered for the presidency and that's an international embarrassment that I don't want to be asked to explain. Otherwise I'd just say I was American though. I've only been to Europe once but the people were very nice in France and Spain.
>>
>>56870246
In my dad's hotel lived one guy from the US and white socks, baseball cap and T-shirt 'Texas'.
>>
>>56867557
HEYY KUNTS IM FRAM OORSTRALYA, HOW ARE YOU GOING MY MEIT.
>>
>>56870212

I do this + dark blue suede nikes
>>
>>56870392
Looks like my school uniform.
>>
>>56870564
Sounds about right.
>>
>>56870540
What places did you visit in Europe?
What did you think of them?
>>
>>56870392
>jeans are for people who work blue collar jobs
Oh, you mean those people who's hard work you benefit from every single day?
>>
File: george-w-bush.jpg (26 KB, 243x307) Image search: [Google]
george-w-bush.jpg
26 KB, 243x307
I haven't heard of the Canadian patch thing since the end of W's presidency. Ten years ago, sure, I'd believe some Americans abroad at least tried to pull off the "No guys I'm Canadian honest" thing, but not so much now.
>>
>>56870392
>chino fag
eeeuurrrghhhh
>>
File: aq6Hwf9.jpg (807 KB, 1219x1908) Image search: [Google]
aq6Hwf9.jpg
807 KB, 1219x1908
This is how I typically dress and all the plebs in my town think I suck dicks.
>>
>>56870843
you do because you dress like fucking frodo baggins
>>
>>56870843
jesus christ
>>
>>56870882
ahahahaha
>>
>>56858021
generally a smart idea ive heard that some merchants here give higher prices to americans and brits
>>
>>56870169
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9BOkbjQkPI
>>
I live in a small town with lots of old buildings

literally all American tourists are very polite and nice, and our kurd diaspora gives them lower price on kebab

Asians are all loud and throw trash everywhere
>>
Must be true, because I never put patches on my luggage
>>
>>56871101
almost as good as that west ham video with the school boy
>>
>>56871164
I love Sweden now!
>>
File: liliana dominguez suit.jpg (24 KB, 538x767) Image search: [Google]
liliana dominguez suit.jpg
24 KB, 538x767
>>56870015
>>jeans how old are you 14? If you still wear jeans I feel sorry for you and your family.

I don't think they make a fedora big enough for you
>>
>>56871101
ensuring conformity since 1066
>>
>>56868570
I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”
>>
>>56871667
Hopefully some ahmed attacks you and both of you grow out of religion afterwards
>>
>>56870843
Lol do you wear this when you're taking the ring to Mordor you massive faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 365x450
>>56871770

Go jerk off to train simulator you edgy homo
>>
>>56871929
Don't worry chad, god will send me into hellfire and you will be rewarded with eternal life
All will be well
>>
>>56871770
You must be 18or over to post here, Kevin
>>
>>56868147
Because Canadians and Americans sound similar. They couldn't pretend to be British/Australian
>>
>>56866916
People don't really care about how you dress unless its a job thing. The average clothing depends on region and whether or not they are rednecks. For example I live in New York and my everyday putfit is jeans, a t-shirt (usually has some sort of rowing thing or brand) and a light jacket/hoodie and everone else seems to have something similar
>>
>>56872020
>if you don't believe in jesus you are underage

typical amerifat
>>
>>56871993
Good. Be careful you don't lose your fedora out today, it's quite windy

Not that you're leaving the house today.
>>
>>56872502
No, just commenting on this attention whores edgy posts throughout the thread, he's obviously bating for (you)s
>>
>>56872536
Isn't it funny how it's just part of 4chan culture to defend religion now?
Absolutely embarassing

>if I don't post >muh fedora when someone criticises religion, I won't be part of the group
Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.