[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do muslims deserve their discrimination?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: angry-muslim2.jpg (74 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
angry-muslim2.jpg
74 KB, 550x397
Do muslims deserve their discrimination?
>>
>>56854132
What discrimination?
>>
>>56854163
Not using white phosphorus on them because its oppressing them.
>>
no. it's just their tradition to be illiterate and pissed off and mysoginistic. :^)
>>
File: kunduz bombing.jpg (82 KB, 600x546) Image search: [Google]
kunduz bombing.jpg
82 KB, 600x546
Not according to your military pilots
>>
>>56854132
>be me
>live in france
>black friends in uni
>when something disapear I ironically accuse them of stoling the object
>they laught and tell me that at least they can use their money and their big dick to fuck chicks while I'm broke and have a small benis
>fast forward to another day
>be me
>friends got muslim (arab) friends
>when something disapear I ironically accuse them of stoling the object
>they're going full jihad over me and tell me I'm a racist faggot like all the others white ppl that act like colonialists
>>
>>56854264
Wow. Brownskins sound like annoying friends.
>>
>>56854325
they're not my friends, they're friend of friend. While I have no problem having a peacefull conversation with an arab who stop me in the street for weed I have no arab friends, all the arabs I know are phony and asshole, like pure psychopaths.
Meanwhile real maghrebis from algeria and real arab from Saudi Arabia in uni are cool af
Native arabs are often scum
>>
>>56854264
Do they have a shitty beard?
>>
>>56854426
No. They know that if they grow a beard everything will think they are terrorists
So young arabs with beards are rare
>>
>>56854477
LOL, muslim problems
>>
File: binary_fractal_tree_03.gif (620 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
binary_fractal_tree_03.gif
620 KB, 400x400
>>56854132
I don't know why, but arabs with their ugly beards reminds me of my genital hair.
Add their face and u got a full benis
>>
>>56854652
Maybe because it's curly af?
>>
yes why not, could be
>>
>>56854851
probably

>*process to burry the painfull memories of multiple gang rapes*
>>
>>56854132

Jihadists, yes. Those who support Isis, yes.

Reformist Muslims and nominal muslims, no.
>>
Nope, and I mean they deserve much more than that.
>>
File: 14363254175170.jpg (82 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
14363254175170.jpg
82 KB, 800x600
>>56854132
They deserve death desu.
>>
Why deserve extermination that would be inhumane
>>
>>56854132
Yes, 100%, just like gypsies.
>>
>>56855568
desu senpai. kill the churkas!
>>
>>56855568
his son looks like an uber dork
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.