[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me green text my current situation > 25 yo > mechanical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1457646057444.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1457646057444.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
Let me green text my current situation

> 25 yo
> mechanical engineer
> been depressed for years
> without job but almost 1 year of experience

I'm sick of this situation. I’m from Spain and it’s impossible to find a fucking job here (unemployment rate for young people is almost 50% kek).
I want to leave this fucking country asap. I would like to find a job abroad, and if it’s possible, related with my studies. I’m thinking of going for example to Ireland or UK (or USA why not?) and live in a hostel until I find a suitable job. I know this process can last from some weeks to several months but I don’t care as long as it helps me to put my shit together.
I would like to work in the hostel where I live in exchange for free accommodation until I find a job. Do you think it’s feasible or it’s retarded?

Please help me sharing similar experiences.
>>
>>56839440
Come to the U.S., we'll take care of you. As long as you have a tradeable skill you may get a visa here.
>>
>>56839440
You could easily find a job in Israel.
>>
Germany's probably your best bet within Europe.
>>
>>56839632
You'll need an H1B to work in the US, literally impossible unless you're a Third Worlder willing to work for laughable wages in IT OR highly qualified in a niche IT field. Mech. Eng. is too run-of-the-mill.

Go to Ireland or Germany.
>>
>>56839711
Just curious, how easy would it be for a foreigner that only speaks english to get a job in Israel? With and without a degree? Also how much is the typical pay for each case?
>>
>>56839804
Chirst, no wonder everyone immigrates here illegally.
>>
>>56839804
It's not that hard to get an H1B.
>>
>>56839440
there's a global recession m8.

You are not going to find a job in your field in the EU, i can guarantee that.

Latin America/Mexico might be an option if you're good at engineering. If you're average, i'd say stay where you are.

It sounds like you have other problems, and a career wont necessarily fix those problems.
>>
>>56839804
>Go to Ireland or Germany.
>Lmao go to get exploited with us dumb suden untermensch!!! de evul kkkapitalist will exploits u! I promisss!! hehehe
>Or go to ireland
ireland's fine tho.
>>
>>56840195
How do you demonstrate you are good in engineering? Good qualifications? No way...
>>
>>56839440
Come to Poland, many Spaniards emigrate here recently.
>>
>>56839440
Go to Mexico.
>>
>>56841321
I would like to go to Poland, but your language is so fucked up. I want to learn the local language and yours is a nightmare. Same with your neighbours.
>>
If you speak Dutch you can find a job here within a single day.
>>
>>56841442
k picardia
>>
>>56841501
Although you might want to legalize your degree here so people know what you have.
>>
>>56840083
t. Guy who didn't have to get a H1B visa.

Also fuck off, I'm not going to come work there for years and then just kicked out when fired.
>>
>>56839440
>26 years old with ALMOST one year of working experience
Way to prove the stereotype wrong East Mexican.
>>
>>56841740
Actually I did get an H1B visa.
I went J1 > H1B > Greencard > Citizen
>>
>>56840083
Came from NZ tried to move in with wife in the states but I got rejected despite being an welder with certification and 2 nearly 3 years experiance in underwater
welding. This was the 2nd time I tried going to the states so I gave up and instead just went to Canada am currently a permanent resident because wife has close family both sides of the border but a health scare currently is fucking up my future job prospect and may put me out of commission work wise
>>
>>56842407
>moving out of NZ
what the fuck man
>>
File: athens.gif (30 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
athens.gif
30 KB, 300x100
OP here if someone want a servant please let me know. I know how to cook and I know how to do all the house staff. You just have to give me accomodation and food, while I search a job. I follow a frugal lifestyle anyway.
>>
>>56842963
Can you cook tortilha?
>>
>>56843049
Yes of course, can I come portubro? :3
>>
>>56841858
What kind of work do you do?
Also, how do employers feel about the PERM process? Do they avoid going through it?
>>
>>56843530
Se tivesse mais espaço no meu apartamento :(
>>
File: 1447161519287.jpg (44 KB, 530x597) Image search: [Google]
1447161519287.jpg
44 KB, 530x597
>>56841270
>go to get exploited with us dumb suden untermensch!!! de evul kkkapitalist will exploits u! I promisss!! hehehe
>>
>>56839440
at least you have studies and can try to leave
I just want to kill myself
>>
don't come here, we're full
>>
>>56839440
Come to germany
Oh wait we already have too many engineers from syria :DD
>>
>>56847893
>>56848056
Samefag
>>
are you cute? I live in madison wisconsin and you could stay in my guest room if you let me fucc you :3
>>
File: LX-One-Euro-Coin[1].png (1 MB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
LX-One-Euro-Coin[1].png
1 MB, 2400x2400
>>56841740
>I'm not going to come work there
Or anywhere, apparently
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.