[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we ever meet extraterrestial civilisations, do you believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
If we ever meet extraterrestial civilisations, do you believe humany will unite and forget about our conflicts?
>>
AYY
>>
We are the most advanced lifeforms in the universe. Aliens don't exist.
>>
>>56838211
This before shitstorm here.

>MUH BILLIONS OF BILLIONS GALAXIES
>>
>believing in aliens
Russian education
>>
File: 1441031173458.jpg (108 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
1441031173458.jpg
108 KB, 1024x819
>>56838211
>>56838267
>>56838310
That's some arrogance, right there.
>>
>>56838157
fuck no, humans will always be asshole

we'll just find a new race to be assholes to.

Gibs Me Free Shit Aylums!
>>
>>56838157
Not at all.

It'll be a shitshow of alien ass-kissing and propagandizing about what systems make us attractive to them.

Of course, if I we're aliens i'd just glass the earth and transplant the greater New-England-Nova Scotia-New Brunswick region to the world ship.
>>
>>56838211
>>56838267
>>56838310

shitposting aliens spotted
>>
>>56838157
>humany will unite and forget about our conflicts
Yeah, after a world war.
>>
>>56839529
>>humany will unite

now that's a belief even more childish than aliens
>>
>>56838157
What? You think humanity would be too embarrassed in front of the aliens to be dicks to each other? Please. It didn't work when White man touched down in the Africa or the Americas and I'm pretty sure the Brazilians and Mexicans would just try to rob them to sell their shit on eBay.

The percentage of us that are actually comparatively evolved is way below 1%. We are still categorically base as a species.
>>
>>56839907
In order to survive before superior beings humanity will have to use its mind and hostility just to survive, we will have to be even more agressive
>>
If a species advanced enough to travel through time/space sees us they will see as nothing more than a primitive hostile animal native to this planet.

Then they may leave us be or or exterminate us should they come to a conclusion that man can indeed colonize other planets.
>>
>>56838157
Why is the lobster lucky?
>>
If I ever join XCOM I swear if you fucking shaky handed germans miss I'm just bailing cause you fucked the whole squad t b h
>>
File: 1967b02.jpg (53 KB, 625x418) Image search: [Google]
1967b02.jpg
53 KB, 625x418
The only good bug is a dead bug
>>
Which country will be the first to accept alien migrants? My guess is Sweden.
>>
>>56840646
We'll be trading with them from day one. I'm sure we have something they want. Perhaps they want Belgium.
>>
>>56838211
You were referring specifically to Americans right?
>>
>>56840936
He said most advanced lifeform. Not most overweight lifeform.
>>
>>56840646
I'm sure we'll somehow manage to sell them weapons.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.