[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Anons, If you would be so glad to dedicate 30 seconds o
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: Безымянный.png (665 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Безымянный.png
665 KB, 800x600
Dear Anons,
If you would be so glad to dedicate 30 seconds of yur prescious time and answer 3-4 questions, one schoolgirl on planet earth would be extremely grateful
all answers are strictly anonimous.
thank you.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1weKkhxu_yU1-qjlVDZrGbhWjV6dTK_g5ZZSse8WuEpA/viewform
>>
>>56835499
r u a grill?
>>
Sent ;)
>>
The Dutch government recently deleted a (passport) fingerprint database due to privacy concerns. And stopped taking fingerprints. It would really be controversial here.
>>
>>56835499
>Serb
NO
>>
File: wutacuntree.jpg (9 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
wutacuntree.jpg
9 KB, 220x229
30 seconds of yur prescious time

Sorry I've got hordes of faggots to troll
>>
You already did this, why are you doing it again

Sharpie in rectum
>>
>>56835801
for more statistics. i have really small amount of data ,especially overseas
>>56835590
yap.
>>
>>56836390

Want to see pictures of my penis?
>>
>>56836467
no. but i would really appreciate your answers in the questionary
>>
>>56836554

It's a standard, classical, uncut penis. Very clean, average in several categories, so much so that I would consider it a statistical anomaly in its own right. If that doesn't do it for you, think of how wealthy and attractive I am. Is any of this getting through to you?
>>
>>56836607
im glad for you, could you be so glad to leave your answer in genetic data questionary
>>
>>56836809

I'm afraid I'm going to have to insist.
>>
>>56835673
thanks a lot!
>>
>>56836809
>leave your answer in genetic data
you're just begging for a cumshot pic
>>
>>56836845
I'm afraid you will have to spend 30 seconds to answer the questions for my essay
>>
>>56837055
Im afraid he is right
>>
>>56835499
Sent. I counted myself as "East Asian" since we're closer ethnically, culturally and in terms of government to East Asia than SE Asia anyway.
>>
>>56835499
Provide imagery of your mammary glands or vacate the premises.
>>
>>56836809

I got around to completing your survey.

How about a little quid pro quo, now?
>>
File: iloinensammakko.jpg (26 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
iloinensammakko.jpg
26 KB, 396x385
>>56835499
done'd, you're welcome!
>>
I did it. Do I get a kiss on the cheek now? :)
>>
Ok dun post pic of uniform
>>
done

I want a (You) now.
>>
>im a girl btw :))))
>>
I'm Libertarian, so I'm ambivalent about all of it except the "state level" part. If some dweeb wants to spend his time and money pulling ass hairs off a toilet seat to build a DNA database, fine. But no with my fucking money he's not.
>>
File: 1439230035770.jpg (12 KB, 410x415) Image search: [Google]
1439230035770.jpg
12 KB, 410x415
>>56835499
If you would take 30 seconds of your precious time and post timestamped feet.
>>
>>56838785
what if cloning gets developed? would you still be okay with random people being able to clone you?
>>
>>56835499
stop whoring yourself on the net you walking vagina.
>>
>>56838894

Its not me is it? So yeah. But then, cloning doesn't work like it does in the movies, while the clone has all of your DNA (and genetic damage, which makes it pretty cruel because the clone will be artificially old), it still will look more like a sibling than being identicle. Identicle twins split in the womb from the same egg once the combination of allelles has already been decided, a clone would have to have those allelles recombined. Either way, while I don't like it, cloning isn't a moral reason to kill someone or lock them in a cage.
>>
>>56837815
thanks
>>56837526
thank you a lot! there are too few answers fro asia, so that's important
>>56837825
thanks
>>56838785
thank you for your opinion
>>
Хopoшo
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.