[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Republika Srpska >Serbia >it means the republic of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: Republika Srpska.png (116 KB, 600x525) Image search: [Google]
Republika Srpska.png
116 KB, 600x525
>Republika Srpska
>Serbia

>it means the republic of serbia
>but it's not part of serbia

I don't understand, why don't they just join and form a single nation?
>>
>Serbia couldn't even hold on to Montenegro, a country made up entirely of orthodox ethnic serbs

SAD
>>
>>56835486
because Yugoslavia, the 90's and Srebrenica.
Also, NATO and the UN.
>>
>>56835592
YEah but it's an entire nation full of serbs called "the serb republic" why the fuck doesnt it just assimilate into Serbia whole?
>>
File: mtNrnlW.png (679 KB, 785x4000) Image search: [Google]
mtNrnlW.png
679 KB, 785x4000
>>56835486
If it were that simple, Bosnia and Herzegovina wouldn't exist
>>
>>56835486
because those are some fuck ugly borders man
>>
>Montenegro
>Kosovo
>soon Vojvodina

I'm starting to think that Serbia is the one that isn't a real country, please convince me that I'm wrong.
>>
File: NATO1.jpg (71 KB, 600x346) Image search: [Google]
NATO1.jpg
71 KB, 600x346
>>56835948
because Serbs do not have the right to self-determination like other nations do. this is common practice, Russians in Ukraine are also denied that right for example. long story short NATO
>>
Because Bosnia is a fake state and NATO handled the Yugoslav wars terribly.
Map related for how the borders should be, Croatia should get all the Croatians, Serbia all the Serbs, and the Muslims can live in their little shit state.
>>
>>56835486
They should just give Srpska to us. Is it in Europe's interest for it to have a future? Not always be an abysmal shithole? Well, the richest regions in Bosnia (and that says fucking something lmao) are in Croat parts

So just, do your EU magic thing and secure a tomorrow for those people, because nationalism isn't staple food
>>
>>56835486

You and your masters from accross the ocean just need to fuck off from here, stop supporting those clucks croats and pathetic bosnian/ks and let us do the right thing
>>
File: mapa-usd-1-v.jpg (185 KB, 768x686) Image search: [Google]
mapa-usd-1-v.jpg
185 KB, 768x686
>>56838827
should at least post a non-photoshoped map of croatia, goatfucker.
>>
>>56840104
2010. >>56838827
1991. >>56840104
Nauči čitati, Spasoje
>>
File: SERBIA.jpg (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
SERBIA.jpg
46 KB, 600x600
FUCK NATO
>>
File: Kotromanovic-na-RTL-Danas.jpg (107 KB, 958x527) Image search: [Google]
Kotromanovic-na-RTL-Danas.jpg
107 KB, 958x527
>>56840641
so what? we killed crobab and kebab, the blue color should be even more in 2010.

>fucking gyposlav not understanding genocide. kek
>>
>>56840841
>serbs evryone
and thats why republika srpska is not one with serbia
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8RlLN9VFpc

Greatest secular opening tune.
>>
>>56835948
the international community doesn't let it, despite the fact that it's >90% serb
>>
File: 32r.jpg (101 KB, 605x615) Image search: [Google]
32r.jpg
101 KB, 605x615
>>56841046
>mujaheedin nasheeds
>disgusting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dhjyxcrGD8
>>
reason: Not even Serbs would want to live in Serbia.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.