[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you were born in the wrong country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-071.jpg (21 KB, 431x467) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-071.jpg
21 KB, 431x467
>tfw you were born in the wrong country
>>
what is the right country?
>>
>>56831399
Wanna switch places? I'm sick of this broken system and lack of liberty.
>>
>>56831457
Roman multi-continental empire.
>>
>>56831637
>broken system and lack of liberty

....and so you want to move here?

LOL
>>
File: 1440434707624.jpg (32 KB, 502x346) Image search: [Google]
1440434707624.jpg
32 KB, 502x346
>has all the freedom in the world
>not satisfied
>>
>>56831637
you want to move to america to escape that?
wat
>>
File: deformedpepe3.png (44 KB, 1920x1867) Image search: [Google]
deformedpepe3.png
44 KB, 1920x1867
>tfw you kinda want to die but you want to see wheter Europe turns to shit or not
>>
>>56831719
what freedom do we have that you dont?
>>
>>56831740
Guns.
But still, I'd probably rather live in another European country with lax gun laws than the USA.
>>
>>56831699
Yeah. But I'll only take Alaska, the other states can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>56831457
idem
>>
>tfw not living in SoCal or Florida
>tfw no casual beach walks, commuting along the coast or god tier hispanic food
>>
>>56831805
I own guns.. I honestly don't understand why so many people fetishize them.
The people I meet who seem the most obsessed with them also seem like complete idiots.
I used to work with a guy who would brag about going into the wooded area of the city and blasting the fuck out of trees.. but he didnt even check to make sure there were any houses or anything behind the trees. He said he would run off as soon as he heard police sirens.. probably shot up several people.

Guns aren't meant to be toys for fucking retards.
>>
>>56831637
Lähdetään kimpassa paremmille vesille?
>>56831399
Jesus Christ, America is much better than crumbling Europe. If only I were American instead of Finnish.
>>56831726
>>56831805
Well there's much more economic freedom than in Finland. Also the American attitude versus Finnish "I hope the government does it all"
>>
>>56831944
Beach culture is for faggots and spics
>>
>>56831805
I have guns, but no carry. I could carry against the law but I'd be fucked if I had to use it. Yeah sure it's better to be stuck in a warm room than a cold box, but limiting the natural rights of people is immoral as fuck.

Also freedom of speech.

And several other issues.
>>
>>56831980
>"I hope the government does it all"
thats the majority of american's attitude as well.
Even the anti/small govt people are like that.. they're just too fucking stupid to realize it.
>>
>>56832042
freedom of speech is a tricky thing though.
you say the wrong thing here, and you wont go to jail, but you'll still be royally fucked.
>>
>>56832078
I do understand the need for government and nation state because without it society would be in trouble. But when the answer to all problems is to increase the size of the social security budget and taxes well, you get the idea.

There's also a shitload of 3rd generation unemployed in Finland because they won't seek employment. And they can't work because they've been unemployed for so long their minds cannot fathom working.
>>
>>56832155
But at least you won't be charged for making satiric comics about niggers.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.