[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there no Christian terrorists? I mean, there are many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
Why are there no Christian terrorists? I mean, there are many weird Christian radicals who want to burn gays and progressives but they usually don't blow up bombs and so? We can suppose that most of Christians live in a developed countries, but most of African countries are Christian too.
Picreleated is the most notorious radical Christian in Russia, Dmitriy Enteo, but his organization, Bozhya Volya, hasn't gone more far than interrupting into the art galleries with destroying pictures and beating gays.
>>
>>56830463
You had the IRA, you had Breivik, you have american constitutionalists/sovereign citizens who are considered as being 'domestic terrorists', you have those who bombs abortion clinics.
>>
Muslimsfags coming in 3,2.1...
>>
>>56830532
Let's not discuss Muslims ITT, I just wanna know why there's no Christian terrorists while we have a lot of religious radical Christians.
>>
Christians just use their army to bomb civilians. It's not terrorism if the armies do it.

Arabs have shitty armies so they can't do that.
>>
>>56830523
Yes, Breivik is a good example, but he is the only one. IRA is more about nationalism than Christianity.
>>
>>56830741
There are no armies waging the wars based on religions now, except some jihadist """""armies"""""
>>
KKK
>>
>>56830871
I'm sure the muslims that got bomed to shit in iraq, syria etc. don't care that the bombs that are landing on their heads aren't "based on religion"
>>
>>56830463
Christianity isn't very violent and doesn't promote vengeance.

>>56830523
IRA was motivated more by Ethnicity and nationalism, they just used Catholicism as something to rally around (even then there were Protestant IRA members). Breivik calls himself an Odinist and only wants Christianity it's a part of European identity, even after the attacks he called himself a cultural Christian at most. This is stupid because Christianity is for everyone, not only Europeans.

The only Christians that generally commit terrorism these days are crazy evangelicals or "Christian" cults in Africa that incorporate more folk beliefs than actual Christianity.
>>
>>56831206
>Christianity isn't very violent and doesn't promote vengeance
I've read Bible many times and it's actually a very violent book. There could be created VERY violent extremist ideology based on it, using special citations.
>>
>>56831320
It contains violence, but for Christians it doesn't condone it.

Also Christianity is older than the bible.
>>
>>56830884
KKK mostly attack black people, and they also hate other Christians, not to mention that they're basically just an annoyance now and don't hold much power or kill people often, mainly just show up to parades of marches and piss people off.
>>56831320
The old testament, sure, but the new testament is much more reasonable. And Jews acknowledge the old testament as well, but they still don't terrorize.
>>
>>56830463
Most Muslims live at a shitty part of the earth so they are more violent toward civilians.

Also radical Christians live in place with very little people and most are also Christian so little is done to fight against people because none are there.
>>
>>56831476
Modern testament when?
>>
Sorry guys, I was wrong. There are very funny things going on in Africa right now no one cares about.
>Christian militia groups destroyed almost all mosques in the Central African Republic unrest.[21][22] In 2014, Amnesty International reported several massacres committed by the Anti-balaka against Muslim civilians, forcing thousands of Muslims to flee the country.[23][24][25] Other sources report incidents of Muslims being cannibalized.[26][27]

They eat Muslims, lol.
>>
>>56831874
fucking Africa, man
>>
>>56831476
>they still don't terrorize

What is Jerusalem, Alex?
>>
>>56830463
>Christian terrorists
who need terrorist group when you have whole army package to invade
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.