[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask a Dominican who's bored at work anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: RjdWIUi.png (80 KB, 1979x1385) Image search: [Google]
RjdWIUi.png
80 KB, 1979x1385
ITT: Ask a Dominican who's bored at work anything.
>>
>working
>>
How is Dominican Republic relation with Haiti?
>>
>>56826074
Are you that christian fag who doesn't believe in evolution?
>>
What's your job?
>>
>>56826150
Yup, accountant clerk over here. You guys got a bad perception about us Dominicans.
>>
the haiTIAN
>>
>>56826207

It's hard to say, most dominicans don't want to know much about them, but that's because the Haitian community is very ungrateful, we've always been there for them and they still shit on us.

>>56826218

No.

>>56826226

Here > >>56826243
>>
>>56826304
Good. I hate that cunt. What do you think about haiti and haitians?
>>
>>56826074
do you hear cars blasting shitty music often?
>>
>at work

So in a baseball dugout?
>>
>>56826369
el haitiANO
>>
>>56826369

It saddens me to be honest, a country who was supposed to be the first independent country in this part of the world, and which such a cultural impact turned out to be this poorly administered and which such bad luck.
>>
>>56826414
Every. Damn. Time.

>>56826456
Kek, nope. Not every Dominican is into baseball, just like not every Canadian is into Drake.
>>
>>56826074
Why did Dominican turn out good, while Haiti turned out literally dirt shit?
>>
>>56827251
When was the last time a former French colony turned out OK?
>>
>>56826738
I'm so sorry ;_;
>>
>>56827426
True. The last Frenchman with a somewhat positive influence on his subjects was Napoleon
>>
>>56827251
>>56827426

Idk, in our case, Spanish really milked us really badly, we were left without nothing but we were able to get through it, we still are trying. We are a rich country, we are just ruled by corrupts who steal all our tax money and they've got so powerful we can't do shit against them.

Fuck France, we fucked them really badly at war.

>>56828561

It's okay.
>>
>>56826074
Are you a self hating Dominican?
>>
>>56830678
Nope, i am not. It's true that they are some hateful Dominicans, but to be honest, that is changing, i can say that we are slowly becoming more open minded, with one or two more generations, maybe we'll leave that hating behind.

That hate comes from ignorance, and i can say we're almost stepping away from it.
>>
im gonna be visiting your country soon

want to meet up and get drunk?
>>
>>56826074
How alpha do I have to be to acquire a Dominican, big assed mulatta gf?
>>
>>56832036

Where are you going exactly? Maybe i can advice you about the to go places to have a great time.

>>56832120

To acquire a Dominican, big assed mulatta gf all you need to have is money and a fancy car and that's it hahaha
>>
Is this picture representative of Dominican girls?
>>
>>56834804
Yes, the thing is, you can find a very black dominican and a white pale dominican, we Dominicans are a mix of cultures and races, there's not a certain type.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.