[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you be alive today if the Axis had won?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Map_of_Europe_D-Day.gif (46 KB, 690x414) Image search: [Google]
Map_of_Europe_D-Day.gif
46 KB, 690x414
Would you be alive today if the Axis had won?
>>
Hey wait a second the Nazis were willing to give us territory not take Thrace
>>
depends on the scenario

would they take over the usa?
>>
>>56821739
No, Himmler called Finns lice that need to be exterminated
>>
>>56821739
No.

We weren't white enough for swarthy german shitskins :^)
>>
>>56821872

Only after we dropped out of the war though. He was very much into our meme power before the war and our man in SS Ahnenerbe was doing well entertaining Himmler's friends with naked Finnish pagan magic.

I wouldn't be alive though since my grandfather would have stayed somewhere in the lost territories and never moved West and met my grandmother.
>>
That depends only on arbitrary pseudo-scientific racial classification of Nazi Germany

I'd be either never born and my ancestors would've been exterminated or I'd be speaking German
>>
>>56821739
of course, we were to be used as bulls in breeding grounds for german women.

The program started by implementing french bucks in german farms to breed lonely german women while the german men were dying on the eastern front.
>>
>>56821770
If I remember correctly the axis never intended to bother with the US. They weren't even expecting us to invade
>>
>>56821739
fucking shit i just want my bidet back
>>
>>56822654
>Only after we dropped out of the war though.

Pretty much sums up the Nazi policy on race and nationality. Reading about them, they tailored nationality and race to who supported them, those who allied were considered aryan but as soon as tensions rose or war was declared there was a 180 on it. They came up with genetic excuses to why certain nations fought against them
>>
File: Aggregate_(3D-comparison).jpg (131 KB, 1660x780) Image search: [Google]
Aggregate_(3D-comparison).jpg
131 KB, 1660x780
>>56822836
The one on the far right was supposed to target the USA, but of course Hitler would have finished Russia before attacking you.
Btw these were developed by Wernherr von Braun.
>>
>>56822836
There's a difference between actual plans, and fantasies written in notes. There are a handful of notes about early-war fantasies about a large naval armada being able to attack and surrender the Americas and so forth, but not one bullet or reichsmark ever went to it because the Axis were soon fighting for their lives against the USSR.

Hitler's later writings indicated he was kind of obsessed with the US's Monroe Doctrine (where the US believed central America was officially its backyard, no foreign powers should intervene), he wanted such a thing for continental Europe where Germany was the sole power, Italy had power over Mediterranean, and maybe a fascist Britain controlling its far empire (Germany didn't care about distant lands). He wanted a multipolar world where the great powers (US, UK, Nazis, Italy, Japan) had their own spheres of influence and didn't interfere with others
>>
>>56821739
I would most likely be alive yeah but this thread would be in German
>>
>>56822836
At the end of Mein Kampf Hitler basically says that after the USSR has been defeated and the British commonwealth subjugated, Germany would have a final war with the US for the fate of mankind.

The Third Reich against "a nation of niggers run by Jewish plutocrats".
>>
>>56822654
No, Nazis always considered us to be sub-human but less so when we were co-belligerents and we were only ever considered Honorary Aryans like Japs
>>
>>56822944

Well, actually, Finns are a little special because back then the whole question of whether we are Mongols or not was considered essential. Most Nazi theorists were ready to declare us a racial danger (and Finns were never allowed in those Nazi organizations that demanded racial purity, despite honorary Aryan states for the war) but Himmler personally was originally a Finn-boo who hired this guy...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yrj%C3%B6_von_Gr%C3%B6nhagen

...to do expeditions in Finland and Russia to prove that we are not Asians and to search for the common roots of Finns and Aryans that he believed in. (It's too bad his book on Himmler and SS Ahnenerbe hasn't been translated, it is some really wacky meme stuff.)
>>
>>56821770
Probably would have been a cold war with them instead of the soviets, maybe detente later, idk.
>>
I guess so, i'm aryan after all.
>>
>>56823172
It's interesting to wonder, would he have used them if we still developed the atomic bomb, or would it have settled into a stalemate with both sides always on the brink, like the cold war?
>>
>>56821739
Probably not since Hitler wanted to reduce the population of Britain significantly
>>
Possibly, alternative history bullshit can be so fickle. Butterfly effect and so on, I don't think Hitler would have minded shaking my hand, but somewhere along the way I, or my parents or grandparents could have been executed by doing something that was deemed anti-fascist like join a democracy club or something.
>>
File: 1457882695022.gif (2 MB, 335x237) Image search: [Google]
1457882695022.gif
2 MB, 335x237
>>56821739
>Would you be alive today if the Axis had won?
Absolutely not, the course of events in nature is highly sensitive to initial conditions. An Axis victory would have such a massive impact on the way people's lives play out that it would border on a miracle if your father met the exact same girl in the right place, if they banged on the exact same day on the same time and their bodies were in the same condition so the same sperm cell that created you actually made it again.
>>
>>56824228
I've said as much before to naziboos

>>56823685
Everything about Himmler is pure meme magic

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welteislehre

There was even unironic "We wuz kingz" shit about ancient incas and himalayans too
>>
No idea.

Half my family is blonde and blue-eyed, though, so they'd have been fine.
>>
>>56821739
We all know argentina is white so I cant see any problem with those guys.
>>
>>56821739
Pretty much lottery

Hitler plan for czechs was

25% killed
25% send to Siberia, where would czech will bossing other slavs
50%germanised
>>
gothic and proud
>>
>>56824533
Idiota S.S. veio treinar a Pide, a mocidade portuguesa tinha "ferias" com os Hitlarianos etc.. até tínhamos pactos de amizade e comercio ..... Toda a gente amava Salazar
>>
>>56824533
see
>>56824228
>>
>>56821739
Half-Jewish,so most certainly not.
>>
>>56821739
No.
>>
We would be reverse Sweden right now and giving birth to aryan children.
>>
>>56821739
no
>>
File: Akinci.jpg (78 KB, 491x579) Image search: [Google]
Akinci.jpg
78 KB, 491x579
>>56821739
yes, hitler was a turkaboo because of ataturk and ww1. during the invasion of the balkans he said that turkey is a country that he would not go to war with and kept his troops at a reliable distance from the turkish border to prove it.
he asked the leaders of turkey at the time to join the war but turkey decided to stay neutral, if we had joined he would probably offer us middle-east and equivalent status

this is why, to this day, hitler isn't exactly a hated figure in turkey
>>
>>56821739
No. The germans would have killed all the mediterraneans.
>>
We would be best buddies with Germany and Hitler. While they're busy slaughtering faggot Norwegians we supply them with iron.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.