[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>these countries are in the same union as me >the ''''people''''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9
File: '''europeans'''.png (178 KB, 1487x1028) Image search: [Google]
'''europeans'''.png
178 KB, 1487x1028
>these countries are in the same union as me
>the ''''people'''' in these countries can freely move onto my island with no hassle whatsoever

NAH SENPAI
GIVE ME A BREXIT NOW
>>
>>56820794
>Kaliningrad is in the EU now
Wew lads.
>>
you only have poles from those cunts, and they are nice people, don't hate
>>
>kaliningrad is part of lithuania
what is this meme
>>
File: britarrogance.jpg (77 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
britarrogance.jpg
77 KB, 407x405
>>56820794
Le Problem Eternal Perfidious Anglo?

HEHEHEHEH
>>
>>56820831
poles are the fucking worst mate, nothing but scum drinking on the streets at 8am and commiting petty crimes the theiving cunts
you wouldn't know because you're even poorer so they don't bother coming
>>56820878
>emmigrate in hoards where you're not wanted
>complain about immigrants
>refuses point blank to take any refugees in
and british people on the most don't mind about the idea of some immigration but it's gone way too far and there's way too many
>>
>>56821560
We have a right not to take refugees in, for starters our economy cannot handle such an influx, they'd starve to death, and for enders were not stupid british cucks

we are israel of yurope, no refugees for us.
>>
>>56821847
I understand why you would not want them but wouldn't Poland possibly benefit from it? Isn't there a shortage of working age men due to EU emigration?
>>
>>56821560
Poles really aren't that bad

Hating on Polish immigrants is so 2005
>>
>Nigel the NEET white trash woke up and starts shitposting about Poles
>>
>>56820794

EU biatch! comming in summer!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft338yltVLE

GET BACK IN THE SEA YOU FINNED CUNT!
>>
>>56821976
Poland is severely overpopulated. Poland should be 30 million country at most given its geographical position. If not for EEA which allows people to seek job elsewhere, they would have to gas a lot of their working age population or start a war. I know ut because I live right next to Poland.
>>
>>56822119
>they would have to gas a lot of their working age population
great idea
*signs a blank cheque*
>>
>>56821976
and why should we make the anglo problem our problem

it was the anglo fucks idea to invade Iraq and keep fuckign with them,
it is the eternal anglo redrawing borders and fucking with their politics in this region. it is the anglos fault Syria is what it is and Ghadaffi was overthrown causing even more instability.

Personally I thin k the entire middle east should conduct anglo extermination warfare.

enough is enough from you rabid whores.
>>
>>56820794
wait me 4 more lulz
>>
>>56820794
>Grease not red
yeah ok
>>
>>56820794

paki detected

I've got no problem with my fellow europeans coming here to fix my toilets and allowing me to deposit my seed into their superior women
>>
>>56822171
>the anglo problem
mate... it's the fucking nazi's fault not ours
regardless of what we've done in the region we should have never invited them here
I was merely curious over the fact that it could perhaps be beneficial but your friend >>56822119 answered those queries
thank god for that because i would never have got knowledgeable information from an actual fucking pole
>>
>>56822234
Can the goyest goy in Europe join IDF?

I want to shoot some damned Palestinians.
>>
>>56820794
Poland performs better on PISA than the UK

If anything, they want you gone.
>>
>>56821560
Rasheed
>>
>>56822234
As a European I also identify with Greece, regardless of the current state of their country
I do NOT identify as the same with ANY of the countries in OP
>>
>>56822724
We don't really give a fuck what you identify as.
We're as much European as you are. You don't have the monopoly on being European you cheeky fucking cunt.
>>
>>56822801
We don't but whatever 'European' means I only identify with North and Western Europe

Also see OP, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and included you in Northern Europe and not Eastern
>>
File: DSC_0086.jpg (2 MB, 3104x1746) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0086.jpg
2 MB, 3104x1746
>>56821560
You are a paki aren't you ? You are truly the worst.

Also you're utterly deluded about this part of the world and the people from here. Here's a tip for you m8: when you're so ill educated it's probably better not to run your mouth.
>>
>not wanting cute Slovak women

Come on now
>>
>>56820794
there is nothing wrong with hungarians and north-hungarians
>>
>>56820794
Whoah, feels shit, man. Imagine like the whole Russia could freely move to your country. That's pretty much the same with Balts.
>>
>>56823087
no i am infact not a paki mate
>Also you're utterly deluded about this part of the world and the people from here. Here's a tip for you m8: when you're so ill educated it's probably better not to run your mouth.
I've met my fair share of people from your country and the others in OP to make my mind up
While I'm sure most are fine back in their own countries, the immigrants we get here via the EU free movement are mostly the bottom of the barrel scum who come here to leach and steal
>>56823135
debated whether to include them desu
>>
File: 1453318799612.png (398 KB, 783x742) Image search: [Google]
1453318799612.png
398 KB, 783x742
>>56823292
Mate, I live in Londonistan but have also lived in Lithuania for over 3 years. I'm from neither country.

Of course it goes without saying that society’s bydlo will flock to countries that offer them an easier way of life. It is also the reason many of the British immigrants in Australia and New Zealand come from working class backgrounds.

But to speak the way you do about people from these countries just serves to reiterate how utterly fucking deluded you are. And I'm sorry but I cannot take seriously anyone who complains about inter European migration given the abysmal state of affairs the UK has created for itself with its acceptance of Islamic immigration en masse. And you dare to question the Pole above ? Wow.

Aside from the financial benefits the UK can be a bloody depressing place to live m8, baltic and v4 countries on the other hand offer the best kind of lifestyle. Thats why when I can afford a house, I will leave the UK indefinitely. Have fun wallowing in your delusion.
>>
>>56820794
I agree those filthy ex soviets need to be kicked out.
>>
>>56823902
Kuzu chan do you still shave your legs? :3c
>>
>>56823902
lol you are literal nigger of europe
>>
>>56824013
>Canadian can't even read
Not even surprised to be honest

>>56823985
It's 2016 bro
>>
>>56824145
i fapped to your femboi smooth thighs once no homo
>>
>>56824145
>delusional
>bydlo
>>
>>56823935
No fuck that poland is bro tier
>>
File: atsisiųsti.png (2 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
atsisiųsti.png
2 KB, 217x232
>>56824168
What do these colours/pattern mean ? It's very aesthetically pleasing
>>
>>56824227
Croats are really good at checkers
>>
>>56823902
for a starters, I haven't once stated that life in the UK is not depressive OR that I would prefer paki/indian immigration (which I of course wouldn't)
BUT at the rate you are moving here it is not healthy, and what you just said yourself is part of my point
>Thats why when I can afford a house, I will leave the UK indefinitely.
Poles/eastern euros may come here to work but there live frugally and save up most earnings to take back to their home country
this is NOT healthy for our economy at all and infact I would perhaps prefer the job going to a shitskin immigrant who would at least input his earnings back into the British economy
>>
>>56824227
There are several legends,one is that a croatian King won his freedom after getting captured by playing chess game and won al 3 of them and adopted chessboard as his coat of arms
>>
>>56824227
It's a medieval design. You can find the checkerboard pattern a lot during those times and some regions still have that pattern (bavaria, north brabant even has the same colors)

Supposedly the red and white symbolize two old Croatian states, red and white croatia but there's no really strong proo for this.
>>
>>56824303
You're talking to a fellow eternal Anglo from New Zealand you dense idiot.

Aren't you euro sceptic niggers all about bringing Canadians and Australians and other Anglo brothers to your rainy depressive island (as if they'd ever want to come)
>>
>>56820831
All the poles in Denmark are gym-going construction workers. People says they are based, but they befriend Arabs and Africans all the time...
>>
>>56823211
kill yourself
>>
File: dane with his manpurse.jpg (45 KB, 470x704) Image search: [Google]
dane with his manpurse.jpg
45 KB, 470x704
>>56824484
The Danes are too feminine to befriend.
>>
>>56824396
well yeah it is currently hard for them to be able to immigrate here due to EU laws we are bound by
I agree, I doubt they would want to come here either but they should have the option

and i'm aware he was a New Zealender but I seriously doubt he is an Anglo, considering he is in Lithuania now I would assume that is his heritage
>>
>>56824303
>Poles/eastern euros may come here to work but there live frugally and save up most earnings to take back to their home country

Stop pulling "facts" out of your arse m8. I can think of many anecdotal examples to the contrary. I mean come on, you probably just saw some polish bydlo who was shitfaced maggot drunk at 8 in the morning and thereby believe you have a deep understanding of the culture and its people. I actually lived/worked here, and in the UK.
>>
>>56820830
it's british education, give it a pass
>>
>>56824602
>well yeah it is currently hard for them to be able to immigrate here due to EU laws we are bound by

Didn't your own government make it even harder for non EU immigrants by enforcing that 35k GBP per year law?

Also the EU has no saying on how you treat immigrants outside of the EU.
This is true especially for you because you are not in Schengen.

Just because you have to allow Poles in your country because of the EU doesn't mean that you can't allow Australians or Canadians to come either, this is entirely up to your government to decide.
>>
>>56824602
I'm Anglo m8, unfortunately.
>>
>>56824627
I didn't pull that out of my arse, I have worked alongside many many Polish previously and also Lithuanians
All of them which I spoke to said it was their plan to work in England for a while, save up and take the money back to their home country and put into their economy
And of the lowest class of Polish, that IS their culture (albeit the British underclass aren't much different) but that is also the type of person that we attract here due to free movement.
>>56824711
I didn't make the map, there is a bit of a space made for Kalinigrad but I agree yeah, it's retarded and fucked up
>>56824783
why do you namefag as that? there was a 'pole' using that name under the British flag, was that you also?
>>
t. ahmed bin islam al angloni
>>
>>56824836
>here was a 'pole' using that name under the British flag, was that you also?

Yes, dont know where you got the 'pole' part from though
>>
>>56824956
pretty sure you said in /brit/ before
we were having a discussion about Polish beer before, I was the lad who said that a Pole told me to drink Tyskie and it's disgusting haha
>>
>>56824836
Welp I agreed that diaspora sending money home is problem for british economy it is still net positive for your economy overall

For some reason emigrazing to UK is not really popular here

Only about 20k czechs are in UK ,some of them are students

I was in UK last yeer for 2 weeks with school and I truly believe that my coubtry is better place to live
>>
>>56825063
I have a met a few Czechs in my time and I did find them a lot more pleasant than my experiences with Poles or Lithuanians
I'll be honest I do have a bit of prejudice against slavs but I do struggle to include Czechs with the rest as that germanic admixture does show
>>56825063
>I was in UK last yeer for 2 weeks with school and I truly believe that my coubtry is better place to live
Completely understand this, I do love Britain for what it is but in reality yeah, it is a grey depressive shithole and not the nicest place to live
>>
File: 1396740965624.png (45 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1396740965624.png
45 KB, 240x240
>>56825316
>I'll be honest I do have a bit of prejudice against slavs but I do struggle to include Czechs with the rest as that germanic admixture does show
>>
File: 1absZ.jpg (26 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1absZ.jpg
26 KB, 413x395
>>56820794
>someone got outperformed, I see
>>
File: just a prank.png (505 KB, 852x439) Image search: [Google]
just a prank.png
505 KB, 852x439
We are the ones who will save you from the Caliphate, Timmy.
>>
>>56825316
The thing is that poles, slovaks(no idea about balts) are migrating nations. For centuries these people were migrating around the world for economic reason and UK is obvious choice coz everbody speak english to some degree. Czechs not so much, only 1% of czchs are living abroad.

Depressive? Nah, but absolutely overcrowded, too much foreigners and imho very expensive comapare to wages.

On the other hand I absolutely loved scotland
>>
>>56825657
the UK is beyond saving
>>
>>56820794
Butthurt belt
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.