[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw used to work for NASA before my department researching dark
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
tfw used to work for NASA before my department researching dark matter anti gravity propulsion systems got shut down because congress defunded NASA and now I'm stuck in Finland teaching high school mathematics because I can't apply for jobs in my area of specialty because of a non-compete clause in my contract that only expires in 2020
>>
>>56819700
use your knowledge to build an anti gravity engine

sell it on the black market

Become oligarch with truckloads of AK armed sukas as body guards

send a fuck you post card to NASA
>>
>>56819700
>dark matter anti gravity propulsion

just go to sweden for that mate
>>
>>56819774

It's impossible without large amounts of money and equipment
>>
File: Mahmud.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Mahmud.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>56819884
Find someone to fund your project.

I mean for fuck sakes Iran would cut off israel's testicle for such an engine.
>>
>>56819700
are you a finnish american?
how did you end up in finland..
>>
>>56820035

Finnish woman is one helluva drug
>>
Ask your employer to lift the clause. And otherwise ask a court to lift it. Does it even apply when you're fired?
>>
>>56819700
You signed a non-compete clause that held even if they laid you off? Your own fault.
>>
Take up programming and become a developer until your contract clause expires.

It'll probably be more useful for your physics career than teaching math to Somali refugees in high school would.
>>
>>56820278
signatures are nothing but ink on a paper.

Money talks a nigger walks
>>
>>56819700
take out a huge loan them build an anti matter engine for the finno ugrics so they can colonize space for reindeer pasture
>>
>>56819700
>dark matter anti gravity propulsion systems
Next time don't choose a meme topic as the focus of your research.
>>
>>56819700
living the dream m8
>>
>>56819700
>non-compete clause in my contract that only expires in 2020
they let you go, I say fuck 'em
no need to respect their meme contracts
>>
>>56820210
Haha, you got cucked, Mr Nasa-man
>>
The real reason they shut it down is because we've had this technology since 1947, and keeping your dept. open just for appearances was a waste.
>>
>>56819700
So you were literally researching pseudoscientific bullshit?
>>
File: 1437958116961.jpg (98 KB, 776x602) Image search: [Google]
1437958116961.jpg
98 KB, 776x602
>>56823968
>>
File: soos spurdo.png (21 KB, 353x417) Image search: [Google]
soos spurdo.png
21 KB, 353x417
>>56819700
Vinkked to SUPO, enjoy being cucked out of anti-gravity propulsion knowledge :DD
>>
>>56819700
Nice /co/ job, m80. Good luck with findingsomething new.
>>
>>56820271
this.

if the project was defunded and people were laid off who are you competing against?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.