[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
To all the Balkans in /int/ Would you be ok with a United Balkan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Rigas_Feraios.jpg (37 KB, 620x455) Image search: [Google]
Rigas_Feraios.jpg
37 KB, 620x455
To all the Balkans in /int/
Would you be ok with a United Balkan federation?
What is your opinion on the matter?
Don't you think it would be much better for all of Balkan countries?
What does the rest of /int/ thinks about this?
>>
I support the idea, as long as we kill all the Serbs.
>>
File: brat.jpg (58 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
brat.jpg
58 KB, 400x320
>>56816899
Poland...dont be so mean...
i love you with all my heart
>>
>>56816853
>United Balkan federation

jesus just imagine the butthurt and the bureaucracy

if you think that the EU is dysfunctional, then just imagine fyrom asking tranlation for every bulgarian document, because of "muh dialect"

this thing wouldnt survive a week
>>
>>56816975
Turkish should be the language of Bureucracy, as it were once.
>>
File: tumblr_m7jjtrYDps1qffnzto1_500.gif (247 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m7jjtrYDps1qffnzto1_500.gif
247 KB, 500x282
>>56816975
Well running a country or a federation isn't supposed to be easy
it takes hard work and commitment
The starting period would be difficult for sure but after a while there is the possibility of being totally independent and a time when our opinion would actually matter to other countries
>>
We were united once. Till you fuckers went muh nation mod and fucked up the empire. Imagine being citizen of the most glorious empire
;_;
>>
>>56817144
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=le_21q3sQZ0
>>
>>56817177
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFxN9tebYoI&ab_channel=DimitrisVoliotis
>>
We were united once. Till you fuckers went we mongolz nao mod and fucked up the empire. Imagine being citizen of the most glorious empire
;_;
>>
File: Roman_empire_flag.jpg (140 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Roman_empire_flag.jpg
140 KB, 640x427
>>56817144
>>56817372
We were united once. Till you fuckers went we mongolz nao mod and fucked up the empire. Imagine being citizen of the most glorious empire
;_;
>>
>>56817312
>no translations
What is it about?
>>
>>56817611
muh constantinople
>>
>>56816853
>Would you be ok with a United Balkan federation?
Slow and steady, not all at once. And the former Yugoslav republics will be last because I don't trust them to not genocide each other.
>What is your opinion on the matter?
It could work if it's set up properly
>Don't you think it would be much better for all of Balkan countries?
It would be of course.
I don't want to be neither NATO nor Russia or Turkey's bitch and I don't think anyone on the balkans wants to be.

>>56816975
Just force English or something else as the official language so no one gets butthurt, or we're all equally butthurt about not being special enough.
>>
>>56817683
>i dont want to be nato nor russias bitch
Youd be destoyed in any minute giaour
>>
>>56816853
I'm not sure about the Albos though. Unfortunately nobody likes them.
>>
>United Balkans
Because that worked so great last time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.