[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't Europeans start lynching every Arab they meet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Why don't Europeans start lynching every Arab they meet? I mean sure it would be bad for the innocents, but it would set the precedent that if you explode somewhere else you will probably get killed or severily injured by an angry street riot.
>>
but then the french national team would be empty
>>
>>56816571
That would cause 5 explosions per day. And turn Europe to be the next Middle-East.
>>
>>56816639
You say that cause you guys are in fear, but your numbers are much higher than theirs
>>
File: images (15).jpg (27 KB, 373x327) Image search: [Google]
images (15).jpg
27 KB, 373x327
>>56816571
>>
>>56816716
it worked for us
>Bursts of violence against Japanese immigrants, belonging to Shindo Renmei or not, occurred, especially in cities in the countryside where they had large communities, such as in the region of Tupã, São Paulo.[1] After two attacks by Shindo Renmei, and the murder of a Brazilian truck driver by a Japanese truck driver on July 31, 1946, a massive crowd in Osvaldo Cruz rioted and was willing to lynch any Japanese they found. The riot was contained only with the arrival of army troops
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shindo_Renmei
>>
>>56816756

apples to oranges m8
>>
>>56816689
I am not talking about Poland. The west of Poland is fucked though. The sun will rise from the East this time. The only disadvantage Central-Eastern Europe has right now is economical. And it is getting lesser every year. In 20 years, the people from Western Europe start to immigrate to Eastern Europe from their muslim invested shitholes.
>>
>>56816809
they killed 23 people and injured 150 people m8
>>
>>56816571
>Why don't Israelis start lynching every Arab they meet? I mean sure it would be bad for the innocents, but it would set the precedent that if you explode somewhere else you will probably get killed or severily injured by an angry street riot.
>>
>>56816756
Lol, Japanese are the civilized people in Brazil. You are the muslims in this case.
>>
>>56816877
well better be in control of your own country than the opposite
>>
>>56816864
yeah in the end the ones that have the power do whatever they want, not mattering how much "civilized" you are, civilization alone doesn't convince other people that you are right and aren't supposed to do some stuff
>>
THE RULES CLEARLY STATE YOU CANNOT BREAK THE RULES.

This is why you're a country is very third world.
>>
>>56816571
We would be Nigger and Muslim free in 1 month
>>
>>56817286
But can you restore the spirit of the German people?
>>
>>56816571
Europeans today are too civilized and castrated, thus it's impossible to beat down third world savages.
>>
Because once the masses get the taste of blood the thin veneer of civilization will cramble, the state will loose it's monopoly on use of force with society spazming between violent anarchy and attempts to bring order by tiranny.
>>
>>56816571
We're not barbarians my Brazilian friend. You wouldn't understand
>>
>>56816571
there are no innocent arabs, they're all in it hive mind.
>>
>>56817234
that is why you guys are so cucked then
>>
>>56817512
yeah, I can't understand watching the people of your country die by a common enemy and do nothing, because we are """"civilized"""". It's like that nerd kid in school that was bullied, assalted and got his lunch money robbed by some stronger kids and wouldn't even try to fight back because he thinks he is on a high moral level than them and he won't underlevel himself to the attackers
>>
>>56817304
It worked in the 3rd Reich too
>>
>>56817478
>the state will loose it's monopoly on use of force with society spazming between violent anarchy and attempts to bring order by tiranny.
that is what the army is for, specially since they supposedly support the locals
>>
Because lynching is illegal, of course.
>>
Lynching is Arab tier
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.