[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your cunt, how much do you hate vegans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13
File: vegan.jpg (33 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
vegan.jpg
33 KB, 500x350
Australia.

I am okay with gay and transgender people but if my child ever said to me "I'm a vegan"

I would literally rage hard and punch him in the face until he has a concusion, then tell them to fuck off because I didn't spend 18 years of my life trying to be a good parent to raise a POS fucking retarded vegan.

Honestly I think being a fucking vegan is worse than being transgender.

The meat industry provides jobs... Vegans smoke bongs, and line up at centerlink..

And if they do have a job it's usually a barrista in some shitty hipster cafe!
>>
Good talk.
>>
File: IMG_20160324_57493.jpg (83 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160324_57493.jpg
83 KB, 576x768
>>
>2016
>not vegan
wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>56810666
nice parenting satan.
>>
I will have fun watching all vegans near me dying in a hospital bed being 30/40 years old
>>
>tfw gay vegan chicano bicyclist
at least my parents are hippies
>>
>>56810743
it's not hard to get enough iron, protein, and vitamin b12 if you eat healthy. the problem is with junk food vegans who live off cookies and taco bell.
>>
People who work in the meat industry have to pay the tax so vegans can sit around on welfare smoking bongs all day and not conform to the capitalist system.

Vegans are probably the worst people on earth.
>>
File: plants-have-feelings_o_323461.jpg (62 KB, 456x431) Image search: [Google]
plants-have-feelings_o_323461.jpg
62 KB, 456x431
>>56810666
Just show your kids pictures of Bulbasaurs being turned into salads. They will then starve, or give up and start eating meat and vegetables again.
>>
I'm vegan. Most of my friends are. We have a society at uni and a food coop :^)
>>
>>56810666
I hate vegans but I like eating their food from time to time so I'd let them live
>>
>>56810807
Also Bulbasaur is cuter than any animal I have ever seen. It is sad that so many must be killed make lettuce to put on my Tauros burger.
>>
>>56810776
there are no vegan options at taco bell and most cookies have butter, eggs and possibly milk in it unless you get expensive cookies from wholefoods or something.
>>
>>56810813
You probably study art lessons, taught by unsuccessful artists that needed to find a full time job, yet think they know all about how the art industry works because they heard it in art school from another unsuccessful art teacher.
>>
>>56810826
vegan food is pretty good, not as meat, but still pretty good
>>
vegans are pieces of shit. They always try to lay the guilt trip on everyone. I don't eat red meat but I love chicken and fish yet vegans still harass me about it.
>>
File: oddish.png (281 KB, 620x468) Image search: [Google]
oddish.png
281 KB, 620x468
>>56810852
>there are monsters on /int/ right now who would eat this D=

>>56810856
if you go to the taco bell website, it shows you how to modify their menu to make it vegan. most store-bought cookies like oreos, nabisco, the gnome cookies, etc. are vegan because they suck that bad.
>>
>>56810902
It is so shameful that people would eat those oddishes. Still a bulbasaur guy though.
>>
>Why is /vp/ posting in /int/?
>>
>>56810902
i didnt believe you about the "cookies", then i looked it up, and now im scared.
>>
Don't give a flying fuck about them because it means more meat to me.
>>
File: rmx-bulbasaur-logic_o_467556.jpg (71 KB, 450x869) Image search: [Google]
rmx-bulbasaur-logic_o_467556.jpg
71 KB, 450x869
>>56810973
Because plants have feelings too. Also it is a good chance to dump out my /vp/ folder to make vegans feel guilty.
>>
>>56810666
I know a few vegans, they all make really nice food.
>>
>>56810973
Cause we have danker memes
>>
>how much do you hate vegans?
Eh, don't really care that much. I have some vegan friends who went vegan for a variety of reasons.

I could never become one or date a vegan though. Veganism is too restrictive for me. I could imagine myself going vego, but definitely not vegan. Milk, eggs, honey, yoghurt, that shit's too good to let go man.
>>
>>56810666
If we had no laws, I'm going to kidnap them and later eat them while they are aware. At the moment I limit myself to eat meat with a lot of blood in front of them, like liver and cold meats
>>
>>56811129
Holy shit I just realized Squirtle is just fat blue Charmander
Same thing with Charizard and Blastoise
>>
>>56811343
But which of the 3 do you think is the most tasty? Idk about bulbasaur cause it is poison.
>>
>>56811408
Charmander, he seems more lean.
>>
>>56810884
I study chemistry
>>
>>56811424
id probably take squirtle. Ive had turtle before and it's pretty good.
>>
>>56811425
Yeah? Probably doing your thesis on the chemical composition of Renaissance oil paints, right?

kek fag, #rekt
>>
>>56810666
>>56810743
>>56810790
>>56810807
>>56810852
>>56810884
>>56810893

Exactly. God put animals on the Earth to feed man. The same goes for people who cry over Koreans eating dogs or Danes/Icelandics/Canadians/Japanese eating whales. They're fucking ANIMALS
>>
>>56811910
Humans are animals, do you think it's okay to eat them too?
>>
>>56812182
No. "Humans are animals" is Darwinist/secular/Marxist devil claptrap. The Lord created us apart.
>>
>>56812182
This is like 70 percent of the reason people hate vegans.

Comparing humans who are capable of rational thought and appreciating the beauty of the world with Animals.
>>
>>56812271
>b-but animals d-d-don't have wars!
>they're more civilized than us!!!
>>
>>56812271
>This is like 70 percent of the reason people hate vegans.
But only 40 percent of the reason people hate cannibals!
>>
good thing there are very few vegan restaurants here, I like that they are forced to give up their social life to survive.
>>
I always wonder why their sympathy never reach to plants and make them decide to starve to death.
>>
>>56810666
>I would literally rage hard and punch him in the face
See? That's what meat make people. Violent and irresponsible.
>>
People can eat how they want as long as they aren't militant about it
>>
>I share the planet with monsters who drink tea
Why live?
>>
I'd say I hate transgenders more than vegans. I'd disown any of my children of they said they were going to be trans
>>
>>56810666
i've no problem with people who don't eat any or just barely meat for health reasons, but i can't stand these wannbe jesus fucks who think they stand on moral highground just because they don't support killing animals for food.

reminder to get this
https://flaghunters.github.io/Extra-Flags-for-4chan/
>>
I hate the preachy kind of vegans
>>
>Pronouncing vegan because vegetarian is too long to pronounce and write.
>>
>>56811910
>Danes
>>
Vegans are fucking hypocrites. Plants are still living things. Just because they don't scream whilst being eaten doesn't mean it's okay.

Anybody who identifies as a vegan should be killed.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 511x288
>>56811910
I've a dog, if Koreans or Chinese eat MY dog I'll kill all Koreans or Chinese. But dogs in Korea or China is okey.
>>
Australia.
Vegans are probably only one step above Mohammedans.
>>
>>56816021
Originally there were "vegetarians", who ate no meat, no dairy, and no eggs. Then some people decided that they could eat dairy and eggs and still be "vegetarian". Thus those who ate no meat, no dairy, and no eggs, eventually took to calling themselves something different - "vegan". Now it also often includes general avoidance of non-dietary animal products such as leather, fur and wool. Frankly I think the meatless but dairy-egg-inclusive diet is meaningless and should have no special label, and that the term "vegetarian" should be restored to its former use. "Vegan" can be reserved for the non-dietary lunatics.
>>
>>56812287
Apes have tribal conflicts all the time
>>
>>56810666

United States

Generally I don't find myself hating them until they start talking. The ones that have to add more dialogue onto their "I'm a vegan" statement, plus the ones that just HAVE to comment on why I am a bad person for having a hamburger in my hand, those are the ones I start to have problems with.

I tell them to stop flipping shit over a steak, but if they don't shut up then I go for low blows. Like how b-12, a vitamin important to health, can only be extracted from animals.

If they pull out the PETA card then I have a fucking FIELD DAY showing them all the data about how PETA euthanizes over 85% to 95% of the animals they save.
>>
Not eating dairy products is actually very good for the environment. I don't understand not eating eggs etc. though and I think there are more important things in the world than the welfare of chickens.
>>
File: 1454320419310.png (221 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1454320419310.png
221 KB, 512x384
>"Oh My god, who's eating kebab? Smells disgusting"
>"I think PETA is doing a good job, i really do."
>"Yeah, im learnimg how to code so i can hack into mcdonalds"
>"If i date a guy, he has to be at least 195cm, ripped, liberal and Vegan."
>"Why are you eating that? You know you don't have to eat that, right?
>"Did you know that we humans originally didn't have the capacity to eat meat, we just didn't have any fruits nearby."
Sometimes, they won't even eat something i cooked or baked because i hunt. even if what i cook is vegan.
I mean sure, Eat your vegan friendly smegma, but please don't start giving me shit for not doing so.

It's always the 10/10's too.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.