[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this state so spooky?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: unjs7eh7fldyo9qvsufd.jpg (56 KB, 652x365) Image search: [Google]
unjs7eh7fldyo9qvsufd.jpg
56 KB, 652x365
Why is this state so spooky?
>>
How is Pennsylvania spooky? Because it sounds like Transylvania? The only spooks in Pennsylvania are the niggers in Philadelphia
>>
>Pennsylvania
>Castlevania
Now I've seen it all.
>>
>>56809385
>>56809398

>they have never been alone in the Pennsylvanian woods at dusk

There is something about that state, it ain't natural.
>>
File: 93.jpg (169 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
93.jpg
169 KB, 800x600
>>56809385
Centralia, PA is the Chernobyl here in the US.
>>
File: Centralia-3.jpg (86 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Centralia-3.jpg
86 KB, 800x600
>>56809463
If you look at the town through google street view it is very spooky.
>>
>>56809494
Makes me wanna go there desu.
>>
>>56809359
whats the comfiest state to live in the usa?

im talking comfy pine forests, wooden shacks, cold winders and friendly people

i want that twin peaks feeling lads
>>
>>56809648
Probably Vermont or any other New England state that isn't MA, CT, or RI.
>>
>>56809648
Alaska.
>>
>>56809385
When i was little i thought they were the same place so thats why i thought it was spooky
>>
>>56809648
Oregon, Washington, Minnesota, northern Wisconsin, and the UP of Michigan are comfy af fáM
>>
>>56809438
I know that feeling. I get that here too. Anything in the woods after 7pm is just a massive nope. I might just be because I grew up hearing Native American tales about monsters. Still got this nagging fear into adulthood.
>>
>>56809685
>>56809743
Vermont and Wisconsin look really good t bh, thanks phams

>>56809704
this sounds too cold tb h
>>
pennsylvania is pretty creepy t b h. there's just something dark and unsettling about the bulk of the state between philly and pittsburgh. every time i drive through it i get a sense of foreboding and dread.
>>
>>56809359
Hey. Don't insult my home like that. We are an okay place.
>>
>>56809648

At this point anywhere like that will be rural white poverty and probably in the grips of the current heroin epidemic.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mnkk9wKIVE1qz4rgp.jpg (130 KB, 383x472) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mnkk9wKIVE1qz4rgp.jpg
130 KB, 383x472
>>
Hilly woodland is spooky. Many places in the state out in the sticks are little towns in little valleys surrounded by plains or hills full of forest. There's a lot of shit to find out there and people always have some kind of story about a place.
>>
Isn't there a part of Pennsylvania that completely bans all electromagnetic signals? Because of some "telescope" (totally not an NSA blacksite, guiz)?

Or might've been Virginia, come to think about it...
>>
>>56809732
Same here kek
>>
>>56809732
same
>>
>>56810899
That's West Virginia but I wouldn't be surprised if part of PA are like that as well
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.