[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would this family get harassed in your city?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: fokYIto.jpg (89 KB, 750x548) Image search: [Google]
fokYIto.jpg
89 KB, 750x548
Would this family get harassed in your city?
>>
People would be disgusted by the fact they "have a child", that's it.
>>
>>56805303
This.
>>
>>56805265
>two pretty in-shape dudes with a baby they need to defend
Maybe by idiots.
>>
>>56805265
There's only like 50k people in my city. I don't think anyone would care, or even know they exist.
>>
Sadly, yes.
>>
>>56805265
I saw a couple like this in Chicago, absolutely disgusting. I felt really bad for the helpless kid.
>>
>>56805265
that's not a family, justin.
>>
>>56805303

How do we know?
>>
>>56805555
>Hopefully yes
FTFY
>>
>>56805265
Depends on what neighborhood you go to.
>>
>>56805265
>grown """"""""""""man""""""""""""
>braces
more disgusting than being a faggot 2bh
>>
>>56805265
My city it's a bi wonderland where no one wants to be known as homophobic. so no.
>>
>>56805265
no, caring about this shit ruined the right wing. So thanks christfags. Now the libs can direct my paycheck for those who don't want to do shit.
>>
I would personally harass them. Probably throw beer bottles at them
>>
unfortunately not really

though they would be out of place, and be a shock to see
>>
yeah
for being ethnics
>>
>>56805265
>"""""family"""""
but its a bit OK tho, as long as it is not pedophillia, but this would never be called a family.
>>
They'd be treated like kings and a cis male such as myself would be expected to kiss the ground the walk on.

I hate the bay area.
>>
>>56805265
Most likely get arrested and the child taken into protective services. It's illegal here iirc.
>>
no,mariconas are well acepted here
>>
>>56805265
You a boxing fan leaf?

Thats Maravilla and Gloveplaster
>>
File: 1451159069403.jpg (111 KB, 720x488) Image search: [Google]
1451159069403.jpg
111 KB, 720x488
>>56805265
>family
>>
>>56805265
Not by white people, only uneducated blacks and "Apartheid wuz best" idiots are actually homophobic. And honestly, what's the problem with them? If they are both functional members of society that have adopted a child that would otherwise have grown up in the orphanage/foster care system and intend to raise it in a way that turns it into an equally functional member of society (as opposed to the majority of unadopted kids), then what difference does it make that they're both dudes? Unless of course they speak with a lisp, call everyone darling, and touch others more often then they should, as many of the more flamboyant gay people around here do. That shit is just annoying and inappropriate.
t. cis straight white male
>>
>>56805265
Where's the family, in the background? I don't see it
>>
>>56805265
Yes, by muslims
Say what you want about the ""homophobic"" far right it's the only thing standing between faggots and beheading
>>
>>56805265
no, because i'm living in the leftie part of germany (ruhrgebiet)

reminder to get this
https://flaghunters.github.io/Extra-Flags-for-4chan/
>>
>>56805265
what's wrong with maravilla?
>>
>>56805265
They're family? So what, a brother meeting his nephew for the first time?
>>
by niggers but not by people
>>
Yes, stay out.
>>
>>56805265
People won't understand they're a couple.
No idea how do you harass fit normally-looking guys tho.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.