[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have these countries ever done anything of note?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Have these countries ever done anything of note?
>>
Anything?
>>
>>56799896
Have a high birth rate that doesn't correlate with a rich developed economy, so in essence they breed more than there are jobs created, especially with the oil price plunge.
>>
didn't they invent the alphabet and calculus
>>
File: fertility 2.png (116 KB, 863x443) Image search: [Google]
fertility 2.png
116 KB, 863x443
>>56800046
lol are you retarded uae has a lower fetelity than France others arent that high too
>>56799896
thats northerner Semites and Persians
>>
>>56800052
>the alphabet
What?
>>
>>56801501
he is meming . Phoenicians are behind the alphabet of both Semites and greeks/romans
>>
Fund ISIS
>>
>>56799896
other than keep US economy afloat...
>>
>>56800052
No they didn't macaco filho da puta.
>>
>>56800052
they brought the Indian NUMERAL SYSTEM to the west, and improved calculus, and "those countries" didn't do it their ancestors did.
>>56799896
No, other than funding terrorism, selling oil, committing war crimes, and having terrible human rights.
>>
>>56801532
I know that
>>
they did 9/11, but americans pretended the culprit was le bad communist brown anti freedum dictator saddam.
>>
>>56799896
Mesopotamian civilizations, more advanced than whites at the time
>>
>>56801608
>"those countries" didn't do it their ancestors did.
so no country's has ever done anything today, "their ancestors" did it right? dumb fuck
>>
>>56800046
>Have a high birth rate that doesn't correlate with a rich developed economy, so in essence they breed more than there are jobs created, especially with the oil price plunge.
Are you retarded? Saudi is 30% foreigners, and so is the rest of Gulf.
>>
>>56799896
U.A.E has Dubai, and they have jetpack firemen and the tallest building.
>>
>>56801985
>jetpack firemen
wat
>>
>>56799896
Just sat by in amazement of their Jewish, Levantine, Turkish and Aryan neighbours.
>>
>>56802110
You read that correct

http://www.theverge.com/2015/11/13/9728026/dubai-jetpacks-first-responders
>>
File: map-oman-1856.jpg (55 KB, 575x640) Image search: [Google]
map-oman-1856.jpg
55 KB, 575x640
>>56799896
Oman used to have quite the little empire. It's an interesting country tbch, probably my favourite Muslim country.
>>
Saudi Arabia is currently ruining the world with Wahhabist faggotry, so there's that.

Kuwait a gud boi n dindu nuffin.

Bahrain used its oil money to buy an F1 race.

Qatar used its oil money to buy a divegrass World Cup.

One of them has the Burj Khalifa, one has a Ferrari theme park and another has an indoor ski resort, but I can't remember which.
>>
>>56801787
You seriously think those countries were already around when all that shit was invented? And you're calling other people dumb fucks?
>>
>>56802110
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSoKc4qtndI
>>
Islam
>>
>>56799896
They sold us oil, and one of them spread a death cult across the world,.
>>
>>56801787
USA invented nukes, electricity, other shit too

and planes :^)
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.