[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think about self-hatefags?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 10982.jpg (131 KB, 878x514) Image search: [Google]
10982.jpg
131 KB, 878x514
what do you think about self-hatefags?
>>
>>56798357
Depends on the reason. If its someone from a third world shit hole who hates it for being a shit hole, its understandable. But not if its some dumb SJW-tier "reason", like something to do with "racism" or "lack of gun laws". Because most of (if not all) the time those people are fucking dumb.
>>
>>56798357
self-hatefags kill the banter t.bh
>>
>>56799175
>Depends on the reason

This. No country's perfect. So if you hate Canada cause of inflation/housing prices, fair enough, but if you're crying about muh natives and you're not even native, have a word with yourself please.
>>
>>56799324
What I hate about Canada is that we have almost totally capitulated to having American culture - and essentially giving up on trying to be ourselves in any way - while simultaneously being rude, snide, smug, and condescending about the Americans.
>>
>>56798357

We have far too many of them, it is unbelievable. Most of the time - and this is what /int/ usually gets to experience - Poles of this kind partake in self-flagellation in a vain attempt to dispel tension left in the wake of Polish asshattery. But then you have scores of people who moan all day long about how they detest being Polish because we are not a wealthy, respected country (and no, they won't even bother to take their hands from beneath their asses to try and do something about it, because they would rather have someone else fix everything).

Sadly, /int/ gives them pity they crave so much, so they will never go away.

Personally, I would sooner feel some minuscule dose of respect for Gypsies than even a shred of sympathy to our self-hatefags.
>>
>>56798357
Le_stigma_face.jpg
>>
>>56799876
How could you be yourself if your entire existence has been categorized by your neighbors to the south or proprietors to the East?

Srs question canada-kun
>>
>>56800647
Well, the totality of our existence has not been totally dependent on others, there are uniquely Canadian things, but we just never really tried and just kind of acquiesced to American homogeneity. You guys are great and all, but I wish we had tried more to be something of ourselves.
>>
It's fair to hate your country when it's absolute shit. Patriotism is retarded.
>>
>>56801062
>>
>>56801062
The spainiard knows it.
Iberia is a pit of self-hate but Portugal reaches a whole new level of self-hating cause our cultural tradition is filled with it. Our poetry (traditional), folk music and so on are mostly about self-hate... Portugal is basically /r9k/, instead of fighting to solve the problems, we just lay down and cry at how miserable we are and how miserable we will always be
>>
>>56798357
It's good to have a critical opinion on yourself and your country. But wandering around the net screaming "AI LIV EN A SHIEETHOUL" isn't right, if you live in a decent country.
>>
>>56801012
Well you guys still have some things, like mounties, all dressed chips, boxing day, more appreciation for nature etc.
>>
File: fuccboi.png (25 KB, 789x246) Image search: [Google]
fuccboi.png
25 KB, 789x246
>>56798357
That they are fuckbois and got beaten at school.
>>
File: 1458734466260.jpg (106 KB, 593x578) Image search: [Google]
1458734466260.jpg
106 KB, 593x578
>>56799175

>tfw really love my country and the only thing i'd like to change is for people to actually have some money
>>
>>56801974
remember it could always be worse, you could be Albanian
>>
I'd hate my country too if it was full of brown manlets blasting reggaeton
>>
>>56801144
It's what you guys deserve for destroying and exploiting an entire region.
>>
>>56798357
I've been seeing enough of that shit on Twitter lately. Can't stand them desu. We should deport them to Syria so they learn what having actual problems feels like.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.