[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes a perfect society? >inb4 typical /pol/ answers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: Top-of-the-class-countries1.png (59 KB, 595x421) Image search: [Google]
Top-of-the-class-countries1.png
59 KB, 595x421
What makes a perfect society?

>inb4 typical /pol/ answers
>>
No jews
>>
>>56797096
No niggers
>>
>>56797173
>Australia

filtered
>>
no australians
>>
File: 2251513664361.png (281 KB, 593x465) Image search: [Google]
2251513664361.png
281 KB, 593x465
Everybody having enough to do what they want
>>
No Chicanos
>>
>>56797096
happy and friendly population and enough challenges in life
>>
>>56797256
But what if everyone wants to do bad things?
>>
>>56797096
t b h you should pick a new chart, that ones 5 years old
>>
Lots of truly altruistic people
>>
>>56797096
Low crime, low stable inflation, efficient education
>>
>>56797347
Just dont let muslims in
>>
>>56797096
Irrelevance and a small population.
>>
>>56797096
Free Blowjobs
>>
>>56797096
>What makes a perfect society?
global competitiveness, ease of doing business, global innovation, low corruption perception, human development and prosperity
in fact, if you used these metrics and weighted them equally you could compile a list of the most perfect countries
>>
No australians
>>
>>56797096
no niggers,jews,sandniggers
>>
>>56797096
>every single newborn and especially their parents are given 24/7 tutition on how to sustain a peaceful society
>only the highly eligible ones are selected to be the teachers
>every single member of any work force is guided to select the most suitable occupation that they are capable of
>criminals are immediately eliminated from the society
>politicians who are suspected of supporting criminal act and corruption are immediately sacked and sentenced for life
>diplomatic relations to be called off with any foreign policy and politicians trying to promote corruption/criminal act/violence within the country

not that hard desu, unless you cannot stand to be labeled as the new north korea by the rightist media
>>
File: nii vitusti tää.png (10 KB, 861x434) Image search: [Google]
nii vitusti tää.png
10 KB, 861x434
>>56797956
>>
>>56797096
Consistent leadership, as in the same person. Any plan can be considered perfect it's carried all the way through, but things go to shit if new leadership with different goals and ideals come into play
i.e. Reagan
>>
>>56797956
then wait 30 years for the next World War right?
>>
>>56797096
Had a professor with a background lecturing at Harvard when I studied political science.

Basically what it comes down to is whether people are treated fairly/equally by the state or not, and ofc such things as health care and safety.

People prefer to live in dictatorships over a democracies if they feel that they are treated just by their leader, if they feel there isnt to much corruption.

So that thing about "freedom" is bullshit, for the average person, who only wants fair treatment and stability.
>>
Apparently, the population being mostly white. I hope white people saves the world, but I won't blame them if they become the villains, though.
>>
>>56797096
The Golden Rule
Protestant Work Ethic
>>
>>56797297
No chinks
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.