[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For you why the USA are not great? How can they fix it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
For you why the USA are not great?

How can they fix it?
>>
>>56796430
I'd explain if I could speak better Japanese.
>>
-Forcing us a shitty constitution
-Admit A-bombs were not necessary
-Have more interest in the China Seas
-Learn the difference between Japan, Korea, and China
>>
>>56796430

Get rid of the KKK, BLM, SJWS, BLACK PANTHERS and the Neo nazis.
>>
>>56796735
Oh yes, your national shame from 1940s is the only interaction our countries have ever had.
Well, if you insist...
- Clearly, your lot in life would be much better if we had annexed what would have been left of your country after your ancesters died for your emperor, instead of helping rebuild your infrastructure and giving you back your soverienty.
- yes, fire-bombing would have had better results, but then Nazi Germany would have had the A-bomb, and used it on all of your cities, as your islands hold no strategic value to them.
- So you can cry that we need to leave you alone, to run your own lives? Gladly. Learn to speak Mandarin now, while you have leisure time instead of working in the fields.
- Let me see...China, Korea, (Philippines, etc) were the countries you raped, pillaged, and murdered, right? You're welcome for our protection from them while you were at your weakest, by the way. Most victors take the spoils and leave, then let the victims claim retribution.
You ungrateful little pillow biter.
>>
>>56800384
h-holy shit dude
>>
Too many non-Whites, not enough war.
They can fix it by removing or killing non-Whites at home and abroad.
>>
>>56800384
>his butt is this blasted
You don't win an argument about history by offering justification. You win by saying, "Tough shit, we won."

t. weeaboo
>>
>>56796430
US has one problem and it's white problem
>>
>>56802992
I'm not arguing.
I'm educating...which, apparently, was skipped or "ammended" in his country.
>>
>>56803117
>being this autistic
>>
>>56803042

The roach is correct. The proportion of white people in America is insufficiently high.

And as even the woman acknowledges, Turkey is no place that anyone wants to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz5Oyze8ziI
>>
File: mfw.png (230 KB, 364x552) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
230 KB, 364x552
>>56803117

>I'm not arguing.
>I'm educating...
>>
>>56803156
Really?
Name calling?
Go read a book, Anon.
Better yet, speak with your grandparents, if you are able.
I wish you well, regardless.
>>
File: frans-hals-descartes.jpg (73 KB, 476x484) Image search: [Google]
frans-hals-descartes.jpg
73 KB, 476x484
>>56796430
USA is fucking god-tier country.

Holy fuck I love my country.
>>
Americans are very close minded and don't see the world outside their own country. It would be healthy to look at other countries to see what they have done better and try to emulate it until you get the best of everything.
>>
File: ceasar.jpg (74 KB, 795x446) Image search: [Google]
ceasar.jpg
74 KB, 795x446
We don't win anymore, at all

We spend the most per pupil yet were far down the list in education

Nothing is manufactured here, all our cooperation's are leaving us and unless your STEM getting a job isn't easy here

Fuck we've been fighting wars for years, and come out with nothing, and new enemy's just keep rising up every year

We haven't been proud of ourselves as a nation for a long time, Trump gives us hope
>>
>>56803484
>Australians are very close minded and don't see the world outside their own country. It would be healthy to look at other countries to see what they have done better and try to emulate it until you get the best of everything.

Fucking dumb faggot.

We have more Americans around New York than are Australians.

Fuck off with your stupid fucking ignorant assumptions.

Fucking idiot.
>>
>>56802767
At least once in your life, you will be exposed to pure, adulterated truth.
You may deny and squander this oppportunity, or you may embrace it, for better or for worse.
>>
File: 1444302035559.png (7 KB, 362x352) Image search: [Google]
1444302035559.png
7 KB, 362x352
>>56803564
Good 1 lad
>>
>>56803599
You bailed on the UK in the middle of WW2 and you will bail on the USA in the middle of WW3.

Fuck you.

I see no reason to like Australians.

I seriously fucking think you guys are the leeches of the west. You fucking liberal cucks.
>>
>>56803700
At least I didn't bail on your mum last night LMAO
>>
>>56803313
You may also wish to read something besides anime.
Here's a quick search list: https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Japanese+atrocities+against+Austrailian+POWs&t=ffnt
>>
File: thisguy.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
thisguy.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
>>56803567
>At least once in your life, you will be exposed to pure, adulterated truth.
You know that's not technically possible, right?
>>
>>56803739
top kek good bants!!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 1136x640
>>56796430
>>
>>56796735
Last time we let you guys do what you wanted your people invaded almost every country in Asia.
>>
File: 1458739552267.jpg (86 KB, 616x350) Image search: [Google]
1458739552267.jpg
86 KB, 616x350
>>56800384
>instead of helping rebuild your infrastructure
Don't try to pass an act of opportunism as an act of charity, you needed an ally against the rise of communism in Asia, that's all.
>Germany wasting nukes
Lebensraum was the aim for both of these nations from start to finish. Once they have that, there is no need to interfere. Believing they would waste nukes on Japan is a gigantic mistake.
> you can cry that we need to leave you alone, to run your own lives? Gladly.
Ignore Japan, and they'll boom again on the back of the US's economy. Plaza accords were the only thing that stopped they growth. Your country's responsible for this by the way. Look it up.
>Most victors take the spoils and leave, then let the victims claim retribution.
That's what you did in Iraq, no? They don't ask for retribution, they blow up the world trade center. Having Japan nurture world terrorism would have been a better alternative, wouldn't it?
You hypocrite.
>>
>>56803428
>Go read a book, Anon.
>Better yet, speak with your grandparents, if you are able.
>implying these aren't my two favourite things to do
>implying my views haven't been significantly shaped by these activities
>>
>>56803968
>median
Why don't you stop being poor anon? Ever tried that you lazy fuck?
>>
>>56796430
Stop becoming Brazil at such an alarming pace.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.