[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For what purpose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: Flag_of_Belgium.svg.png (459 B, 173x150) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Belgium.svg.png
459 B, 173x150
For what purpose?
>>
It's your fault, isn't it?
>>
I warned you about Belgium bro

I told you dog
>>
>>56794452
It can't be part of France, because owning those Channel ports would make the French too influential. It can't be part of the Netherlands because the Walloon minority in Expanded Netherlands would be a headache. Therefore it has to stay an independent country.

A free Belgium is also a potent symbol of European peace given the history. When Belgium is part of another country, there's probably a war going on or Europe is dangerously unstable. If Belgium is its own country Europeans can sleep well at night knowing things could be worse
>>
>>56794799
I was talking about Belgium itself, amigo.
>>
>>56794844
>implying things could be worse right now
>>
>>56795205
i better delete it then, innit?
>>
Belgium is an artifical state, and playground for French, british and german wars. There is no such thing as belgish culture or language, they're either dutch or french
>>
>>56794799
You should get on your knees and thank us, Muhammad al-Milani

Euro nations are the most cucked in the world, and would stay that way if not for the Muslim terrorism and people displacement we indirectly caused. We're saving you from yourselves as usual
>>
File: Worry.jpg (39 KB, 331x380) Image search: [Google]
Worry.jpg
39 KB, 331x380
>>56795242
It hasn't even begun, Germany.
It hasn't even begun.
>>
>>56794844
Reminder that Belgium caused wwi
>>
>>56795283
Bit bloody rude t.b.h.
>>
>>56795336
>6 gorillion refugees
>the majority of germans supporting them even after all the rapes and crimes
w-what do you mean it hasnt even begun
>>
>>56794844
Independant Flanders. We keep the ports. BeNeLux becomes VlaNeLux
France gets Wallonia if it even wants that piece of shit. If not than we turn it into one big gated ghetto and we dumb any new immigrants there.
Problem solved.
>>
>>56795283
or German :^)

butthurt incoming in 1..
>>
>>56795649
>Independant Flanders.
Sorry but we have too many tiny meme countries in Europe we don't need more. Also fuck the UN and fuck self-determination.
>>
File: image.png (186 KB, 560x293) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 560x293
>>56795242
Oh, sweet summer child...
>>
>>56795984
Flanders is not a meme country by any stretch of the imagination.
>>
>>56796714
>region of Belgium
>trying to be a country

Definitive meme country. Sorry m8
>>
>>56797279
Flanders is more powerful than England fyi.
>>
>>56794452
wtf I hate Belgium now
>>
>>56794452
None

Gib Wallonia to France, Flanders to Netherlands, that little part in the south that's called Luxembourg to Luxembourg, NOTHING to Germany, and make Brussels an EU-administered city state
>>
>>56794452

Frogs that decided they were special snowflakes and deserved their own country.

I don't understand the fucking point
>>
>>56798307
>giving France more clay

For god's sake, you morons. Look I can understand feeling some sympathy for the French at the moment. Their country is a bit of a mess.

But they ALREADY have alsace-lorraine and we KNOW what happens when the French get ideas

France gets NO more clay, or if they're getting Wallonia then we're taking Gascony back
>>
File: 1397405046887.png (36 KB, 475x194) Image search: [Google]
1397405046887.png
36 KB, 475x194
>>56794452
Bufferstate + Britain wanted to weaken The Netherlands.
>>
>>56798610
I don't see what's wrong with forming a counterbalance to Germany on the continent
>>
buffer zone between france and netherlands :^)
>>
File: europe-western-large[1].gif (101 KB, 800x1211) Image search: [Google]
europe-western-large[1].gif
101 KB, 800x1211
>>56798689
You make the balance worse by strengthening France. The Germans are in decline already, they have about a decade before they fall off the demographic cliff and go the way of Japan. Germany has a small amount of territory compared to historical German states

France is already huge. It's massive. Their population is growing. If they French ever scrape together enough common sense to elect a Thatcher-like reformer, then you'll see the true balance of power

Imo the French already have too much clay as it is
>>
>>56794452
The purpose of being a major world power in the 19th century?
It was the 2nd economical power in the world, UK being the first
>>
>>56794452

A necessary buffer zone between Holland and France to play for the best interests of Britain.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.