[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we call these kind of toilets "la turca" the turkish(feminine)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
File: porto_flavia_turca1.jpg (35 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
porto_flavia_turca1.jpg
35 KB, 400x396
we call these kind of toilets "la turca" the turkish(feminine)

how do you call them in your country?
>>
>>56789345
Toilette turque
Tukish toliet
>>
>>56789345
Piss hole
>>
>>56789345
Soviet style slav squat shitting station
>>
>>56789345
we call them "alaturka tuvalet" basically means Turkish toilet
>>
>>56789345
Turyeckiy tualyet. (Turkish toilet)
>>
paskareikä
>>
"Turk's Mouth"-style toilet
>>
>>56789345
Poljsko stranišče - field toilet, but could also mean Polish toilet if there's ever a diplomatic reason for it.
>>
>>56789345
Geen plee hier
No toilet here
>>
alaturka
>>
>>56789345

Africa
>>
estádio da luz
>>
>>56789345
man i dont know
>>
A piss hole?
>>
A "port-a-turk"
>>
>>56789345
Squat toilets.
We don't have them in America, though. A lot of Americans have never seen or heard of one.
>>
>>56789345
Turski wc
>>
>>56789345
But how do you flush the paper?
>>
>>56789345
suusahüppaja (the ski-jumper)
i don't think we have had those since soviet times
>>
Honestly never heard of them before /int/

I see them in unpleasant dreams (not quite nightmares 2bh) where I'm in a large and inhumanely dirty bathroom.
>>
>>56792164
they are disgusting
I don't understand how anyone can shit in that. I'd rather fo shit in the open à l'indienne
>>
we call them tourkiki
>>
>>56791649
probably like you would from the infamous german poop-shelf since it's just a lowered version?

>>56792266
everything is as disgusting as you allow it to be
there is nothing wrong with any type of toilet, but if the users are representative of nigger "culture" then no wonder it turns to shit
>>
>>56792657
public toilets in general are gross but i just feel like every time u walk into one of those theres just going to be shit in the general area from someone 'missing'
>>
>>56789345
>hole in the floor
>toilet
Are you serious?
>>
>>56792657
They're easier to clean, but it also gets dirtier more easily. They're pretty fun to use though. Pooping is so much easier and it's kind of a mini workout.
>>
>>56792739
of course, that's the whole point really
i don't know if turks actually have those in their homes or not, but i'm wiling to bet that if they do, they are gonna do a fine job at keeping them clean whereas if you have something like that in a public place, there will be firing in all directions :DD
>>
>>56789345
we have normal toilets, where you seat to shit.

this is shit. shit to shit. I've tried this once in the castle in Trieste. I was fucking horrible
>>
>>56789345
alaturka wonder why
>>
>>56791446
>>56791081
are these the regular toilets you have in your homes?
>>
>>56793007
I have"alafranga" but yes it's the regular stuff at homes
>>
>>56793007
every home i saw
>>
>>56789345
franse wc (french toilet)
>>
Turecký záchod (Turkish toilet)
I actually like them, they are natural way of pooping, unlike the regular toilets.
>>
they're pretty good 2bh. easy to clean, no splashes and it's fun trying to aim at the hole.
>>
>>56789345
Turkish or čučavac-literally meaning squatter.
>>
>>56789345
We don't have those here because we're not a third world shit hole.
>>
>>56794004
>third world shit hole
anon, quite unknowingly probably, but still, does it
that's what it should be called: a third world shit hole
>>
>>56792912
We don't have them in our homes but they're in some shitty public places.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.