[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People around me say that Europe is a paradise, even those who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
People around me say that Europe is a paradise, even those who lives there or was there. Here I read everyday that Europe is unsafe shithole full of Arab ghettos and jihadists. Who should I believe?
>>
Believe us, we have absolutely no agenda and aren't biased at all
>>
File: FINNISH man.jpg (138 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
FINNISH man.jpg
138 KB, 1024x683
I've been to both Europe and Slavia, and Europe is by far safer, cleaner, and friendlier.
Slavs are friendly too, but only in intimate settings. They are extremely insulated and if they do read, they don't read anything not approved by the Kremlin. This has a lot to do with their limited English skills and lack of rewards for being an educated citizen. Russians view educated people as possible homosexuals/non-Christians.
>>
>>56777186
You've been to Russia. Not "Slavia"
Stop equating Russians to other Slavs
>>
>>56775735
Snownigger from territiry with the highest murder rate per capita, with rising ortodox fundamentalist and full of islamic terrorist, regular terroristic acts, zero medicine, poverty etc, etc.
And Eurupe is not save for him.
>>
>>56777651
Idk it's pretty comfy for me there but may be it's my anus has become tolerant to everyday buttfuck for years spent here.
>>
>>56779174
Bыдaвливaть из ceбя paбa пo кaплe.
>>
File: sweden.jpg (331 KB, 1485x835) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
331 KB, 1485x835
Far superior to the US and felt like a surreal dreamland and I felt at home for the first time in my life. Western Europe that is, never been to the east

At the same time the African/Arab colonization is shocking to anyone unfamiliar with it. Whole sections of major cities like Amsterdam and Paris are given over to them

So the non-immigrant parts are the apex of livability and western society, but the immigrant parts are suffocating that out and a terrible shame
>>
>>56779354
To many blacks and yellow on photo.
>>
File: europeans.jpg (92 KB, 822x615) Image search: [Google]
europeans.jpg
92 KB, 822x615
>>56779354
Why are Europeans so ugly?
>>
>>56775735
/int/ is obviously right about everything and stereotypes are always true.

*passes and EU law, praises allah, detonates bomb*
>>
File: 1443049286695.png (21 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1443049286695.png
21 KB, 200x150
>>56775735
read the german "spiegel" in english

http://www.spiegel.de/international/
>>
>>56779437
>Esperanto

Takes a special kind of weirdo to join that meme movement
>>
File: 2015 esperantists.jpg (539 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
2015 esperantists.jpg
539 KB, 2048x1152
>>56779541
They are social outcasts. Unfuckable cultural marxists who hate English and think their meme language will bring world peace with Israel in charge.
>>
>>56775735
Take the middle ground. Europe is alright, though not as good as it could be. It has major problems, but major benefits as well.
>>
>>56779437
I see only 3 or 4 Europeans on photo.
>>
Nice grammar bro.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.