[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on Esperanto? Opinioj pri Esperanto?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1364x1914) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1364x1914
Opinions on Esperanto?

Opinioj pri Esperanto?
>>
Ugly mix of lithuanian and polish
Both of these linguas sound like a troll language
>>
File: knabino.jpg (13 KB, 336x436) Image search: [Google]
knabino.jpg
13 KB, 336x436
Mostly spoken by degenerates who cannot accept that English is the only relevant language to learn.
>>
non-language
>>
>>56774527
ĝi estas ok
>>
>>56774680
Cxu vi parolas gxin?
>>
>>56774527
waste of time and effort. English should be Europe's official language.
>>
File: american cumbucket.jpg (97 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
american cumbucket.jpg
97 KB, 640x960
>>56774934
Why can't we have spics like you in this country? Mexicans are always trying to push in their disgusting degenerate Latin.
>>
>>56774934
No. Dutch and Latin are the only (relevant) languages that have been spoken in my province. I won't accept english.
>>
>>56774614
>>56774934
wouldn't it make much more sense for the lingua franca to be easy to learn? english is notoriously dense and irregular, making mastering it a very difficult task for non-natives
>>
>>56774827
not really
sort of
>>
>>56775301
English is quite easy compared to most languages
>>
>>56774976
>Spanish
>Spic
>>
>>56775301
>notoriously dense
Dense? What?
>>
>>56775382
Mastering english isnt any easier than most other languages.
>>
>>56775301
English is the best language in the world, mostly thanks to American media, literature, and culture. The average Europoorean even speaks with an American accent instead of an Irish, English, or Welsh accent. Your inbred Island is irrelevant, and you lost control of English. However English now belongs to the world and irrelevant spic languages like Esperanto, Spanish, Latin, and Italian will never replace English.
>>
>>56775490
I dont know. I learnt quite fast,and it was quite easy. They have very few verbal forms and its grammar is quite easy
>>
>>56775490
Only if you're a retard, Zamenhof-Guido.
>>
>>56775490
I've heard for Indo-European speakers Mandarin and Arabica are the most difficult.
>>
>>56775569
I mean English has many phrasal verbs and different idioms you will memorize only by being exposed to the language a lot.
It feels to me like english has many 'irregularities'. Other languages like french have a more complex grammar but dont have phrasal verbs and feel more logical if that makes sense in my opinion
>>
>>56775734
>hurr durr
>the most similar language to mine is easiest
Great logic there, Greaser.
>>
>>56775799
>>the most similar language to mine is easiest
That's actually true.

What i was trying to say is that a language like english, that relies heavily on idioms is hard to master if you're not exposed to it everyday.
For instance look how many idioms the verb do is used in
http://www.wordreference.com/enit/do

Other languages instead of having a phrasal verb just use different verb.
>>
>>56774527
I'll concede that it's easier to get a grasp of. Other than that it's an ugly looking and sounding language.

It's supposedly a mix of many different languages, yet its resemblance to Latin and Slavic languages is much greater than its resemblance of any Germanic (i.e. relevant) languages. Not to mention that the pronunciation is basically Italian.

For some reason LLZ though it was a good idea to include letters like ĉ and ŭ, that are no only aesthetically unappealing but make it harder to learn. They should've stuck with the standard Latin alphabet. Of course this is no coincidence since LLZ was an English-hating Jewish pole, which also account for the disproportionate Slavic influences on his central-planners-wet-dream meme language.
>>
File: swede rape post.png (54 KB, 366x400) Image search: [Google]
swede rape post.png
54 KB, 366x400
>>56776238
Swedish is pretty ugly too, imho.
>>
File: american men.jpg (65 KB, 432x324) Image search: [Google]
american men.jpg
65 KB, 432x324
Americans don't speak such a degenerate eurocentric piece of shit.
>>
File: vazelinos.jpg (4 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
vazelinos.jpg
4 KB, 192x192
>>56774527
He kinda looks like Venizelos the Greek minister of disappointment and broken dreams
>>
>>56784313
like the useless language
Even Greek makes more sense than Esperanto.
>>
>>56787123
Greek has a long history in the West. Esperanto was just created a few decades ago by some kike.
>>
>>56774527
FOR
WHAT
PURPOSE
?
>>
>>56775382
Spanish is easier desu. More rigid rules and actual phonetic spelling.
>>
>>56789776
Destroy European culture and the white race. Imagine if everyone was forced to speak a single world language. All the movies would be in this European mutt language. All the music. All the literature.
It would be perfect for Jewish mind control.
>>
File: spanish grammar.png (164 KB, 843x706) Image search: [Google]
spanish grammar.png
164 KB, 843x706
>>56789898
Agreed. Simple language, simple people.
>>
If I want to speak with autistic people on the internet in an irrelevant language, I'll learn Latin and chat with nerds on a facebook/skype group.
>>
>>56793439
Can you suggest a good Latin fb group?
>>
I just started learning it. I wish there was more media like video games/movies (even just subtitles) in Esperanto to make it easier to immerse yourself in the language.

>>56775382
English grammar and stuff is fairly easy to learn because it is flexible. It's hard to get good at English because of all the exceptions to rules and the fucked up orthography and stuff. Also Spanish is somewhat closely related to English (both are Indo-European), so it's easier for you to learn.
>>
>>56789938
>this is what stormfags actually believe
Most Esperano speakers don't want it to replace people's native language as language is part of your culture. They want Esperanto to be a popular SECOND language to enable people from different cultures to be able to communicate easier. The world's lingua franca should be as easy to learn as possible to lower the barrier to entry for communication.
>>
>>56794176
Esperanto is too eurocentric, ugly, illogical, and too similar to South American languages. It will never spread. Kill yourself.
>>
>>56794668
>Eurocentric
>too similar to South American languages
>>
>>56789938
You are mentally ill.
>>
>>56795262
Spics were colonized by Europeans, retard.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.