[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYQ R11O0f3Y >be america
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: police in burgeria.png (498 KB, 635x299) Image search: [Google]
police in burgeria.png
498 KB, 635x299
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYQR11O0f3Y

>be american
>walk across a street
>get hit by police car and die
>court says it was your fault lol

another victory for the american justice system
>>
>Brooklyn
And nothing of value was lost
>>
That's the price of freedom, I guess.
>>
freedom ain't free
>>
Was he being detained?
>>
They're still more free than anyone and the first democracy in the world.
>>
wtf are all the black dots littering the sidewalks chewing gum?

nasty
>>
No functional traffic light would ever give that pedestrian crossing and that left turning car lane green at the same time. Just saying. In any case the police van is still partially at fault though. No green light in the world is a free ticket to run over pedestrians.
>>
I'm not really anti cop but that is ifuriating
>>
>>56768745
sorry hans, in the United Soviet States of America, the prolitariate law enforces is always correct.
>>
btw the cop was a woman

this further proves woman can't drive.
>>
>>56768849
AW GAWD I TOTALLY DIDN'T SEE THE GUY CAMMIN, I HAD A GREEN LIGHT SO WHY DID HE RUN IN FRONT OF MAH CAR, IT WASN'T MAH FAULT I'M INNOCENT
>>
BROOKLYN IN THE HOUSE!
>>
>>56768503
Judging by the fact that the police car making that turn, that guy was jaywalking which is probably the logic they are using to make it his fault.
>>
Nah, he had the walk signal and police had green light so he had right of way.

http://www.streetsblog.org/2016/03/22/nypd-teacher-killed-by-cop-in-crosswalk-assumed-risk-by-crossing-street/
>>
>>56768503
Arent cars supposed to stop for people crossing the street at those striped areas?
Thats how its here.
>>
>>56769387

If the traffic light was green the car have the preference over the striped areas
>>
>>56769387
The guy crossing the street had green light so he had the right of way but the court ignored that.
>>
>>56769506
Usually if thats the case there are traffic lights for the people walking aswell and they get priority.
Then whats the point of the zebra-stripe, the cars wont drive over them unless they had previously green light which nullifies its meaning?
>>
File: mfw.jpg (7 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
7 KB, 247x204
>>56768503
>Be European
>Get blown up
>>
>Traffic light is red
>Can still turn right

>Traffic light is green
>Pedestrian light can still be green

It's like they're asking for accidents.
>>
Thats brighton beach isnt it?
>>
>>56769631
>be south korean
>kill yourself
>>
>>56769808
>not be Korean
>>
>>56768745
>t. anon who has never seen a traffic light
>>
>>56768612
And they say blacks are subhumans...
>>
File: netherlands.jpg (37 KB, 537x349) Image search: [Google]
netherlands.jpg
37 KB, 537x349
>be european
>see muslims celebrating terrorist attacks
>tweet about it
>police come and arrest you for hate speech

lamd of the free amirite?
>>
>>56768503
Bad resolution. Did the cop double tap the perp?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.