[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Capital Punishment (Death Penalty)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: Capital_punishment.png (75 KB, 1426x730) Image search: [Google]
Capital_punishment.png
75 KB, 1426x730
For or against?
>>
For in 3rd world countries
Against in 1st world countries
>>
For

Drunk drivers who kill someone should be put to death in my opinion. Fuck them.
>>
>>56768387
Civilised countries and societies don't use the death penalty.
>>
Against as the justice system is fallible
>>
>>56768387
Feel proud of Belarus.
>>
Against, but some people deserve death.
>>
I want to ask those who are against

Say your loved ones were murdered
Can you bear the fact
the fact that the murderer some years later, could be wandering around free and happily, enjoying life while your loved one's in the grave?
>>
For

it makes aussies butthurt so its alright
>>
>>56770107
1. I'd love to see the fucker dead but that doesn't mean death penalty is a good thing to have in your legal system overall.
2. Lifetime imprisonment exists, you know.
>>
against because rotting in prison your whole life is much more painful than a death sentence
>>
I'm for if they have 100% undeniable proof.
>>
>>56768387
Against. I want a complete brainwash/brain reset reeducation program.
>>
>>56770340
Then they could just take anyone they didn't like and brainwash them. And if anyone complains they could brainwash them too. The government can't possess that type of power. It's too dangerous.
>>
For, forever and ever
>>
Well I was for death penalty for a long time
But then I found an article about one of our prisons where serial murderers, Chechen terrorists etc are imprisoned. Life imprisonment destroys them slowly, that's much worse than a death penalty. Those people spend endless days in small cell and they know that they'll never be free.

Also our legal system isn't ideal so probability of court mistake always exists.

Finally, as a future lawyer I should say that focusing on preventing crimes seems much better for me than focusing on establishing cruel punishments.
>>
>>56768387

For, but only if you can proof the guilt of a person.
>>
>Shitskin terrorist countries including North Korea, Japan and America has death penalty

You mutliate baby penises, you have death penalty etc.
>>
>>56771066
You are aware you're not supposed to sentence anyone you can't prove the guilt of, right?
>>
>>56771159
Norwegians let this man live.

Now he's getting bored of the old playstation games they give him.

Oh, what suffering he endures.
>>
>>56772492
/v/ should send him some games
>>
Either abolish life sentences, or replace them with death penalty.
Jail should be for rehabilitation, not keeping people there for their whole life.
>>
>>56772492
nothing wrong desu
>>
>>56768387
For, but only if imprisonment is not an option.
>>
>>56770246
t. Unsourced claim
>>
>>56768387
For in all nations
>>
>>56771677
You can't prove anything.
>>
>>56769928
>he thinks all of us don't deserve death
>>
I don't trust the government with that kind of power. Murderers should be exiled and the family members/others should be free to avenge their honour like in Viking times.
>>
>>56773486
ah, old good Texas justice
>>
>>56773486
dont see why you dislike islam then (if you do)
>>
>>56770107
Not having capital punishment doesn't prevent you from killing the murderer of your loved ones.
>>
Only in extreme 100% conformed causes like Brevrik
>>
>>56772492
He can't help it, he's autistic :^)
>>
>>56770260
same here
>>
Against

There's a possibility of a miscarriage of justice

Criminal justice system should be focused on prevention and rehabilitation, not on punishment for itself
>>
If your country doesn't have death penalty for desertion, it's a non-country.
>>
>>56773773
So much this. Also make them public
>>
>>56768851
Belarus is the only country in Europe that's not a member of the Council of Europe
>>
>>56768387
It's a huge waste of money.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.