[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Memes aside int, are Arabs in Europe really that bad as Russian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10
Memes aside int, are Arabs in Europe really that bad as Russian media say? Our media tell that Europe is decaying, gas no economy and has Arab ghettos which is police is afraid of to go and that all the Arabs in Europe are jihadists. Is it true?
>>
No.

t. Ahmed Alhamdoui
>>
>>56766145
This is true for retarded nations like Sweden. Not here in the Netherlands (yet).
>>
>>56766145
she looks farsi
>>
>>56766467
Idk, just saved a MENA qt pic recently.
>>
>>56766145
Of course it's not but every 1 in a few is a huge dick. And even fewer are terrortards. I think 2 guys left my suburb to join ISIS. Either way, we have too many.
>>
>>56766619
So it's not that bad really? But why are someone still follows that stupid ideology? Doesn't living in a West makes you at least more educated? You know, educated people in MENA are mostly lefties or liberals.
>>
>>56766760
Some people are immune to knowledge though most indulge in western lifestyle, drinking, not being religious, forgetting their native tongue, race mixing, liberal politics etc. Some become like born-again Jihadist crazies and that's why my father forbids me and my siblings from every marrying into a Muslim family. I can find extremists on Facebook that I went to high school with.
>>
>>56766866
>every marrying into a Muslim family
But why? If you fuck Muslim girl she wouldn't became jihadist I guess. Girls usually accept the political views of their boyfriends.
>>
>>56766145
The few Arabs we have are fine.

The Arabs in the west would be fine too if they weren't faced with westerner covert racism all their lifes. Do you think people start hating some other people so much they are willing to blow themselves up just to get a few of them because sky fairy told them so? Think again!
>>
>>56766964
Can you imagine taking your children to their hairy uncle Mahmoud's house? No THANK YOU.
>>
>>56766145
>has no economy
>from a russian
hilarious. Aren't you guys eating dirt right now ?
>>
>>56766145
Yes it's true.

There are parts of major european cities (like Brussels, Amsterdam, etc) where you simply cannot safely visit.

Paris is overrang by violent youth gangs, and is perhaps the most dangerous city in Europe
>>
>>56766145
It is not as bad as your media say (judging by what RT reports on) but it is not all total lies either.
>>
>>56767085
Oh and London is like 90% immigrant.

You don't see riots in normal places like Japan or Korea or Singapore (or even Russia?), but in London there are so many muslims and africans, they just can just go out and riot.
>>
>>56767115
>t. Vladislav Slavco, RT journalist
>>
I was planning to go to Europe next year, but that's been cancelled.

Millions of muslims, ISIS all over the place. Will there be more terrorist attacks? I guarantee it. This is only the beginning.
>>
File: 1443883742799.jpg (805 KB, 2928x1409) Image search: [Google]
1443883742799.jpg
805 KB, 2928x1409
>>56767141
lol cucked
>>
>>56767181
Oh, you're actually serious. Sad!
>>
File: 1451443489831.jpg (103 KB, 417x600) Image search: [Google]
1451443489831.jpg
103 KB, 417x600
>>56767079
>>
>>56766981
No these people are just fucking cucks and the lowest of the low losers, then they see Islam and see that as a way of elevating their shitty pathetic lives and so they decide to go martyr themselves. Just pathetic cunts desu, i really don't like Muslims but if I get to know one and they're nice then I'll treat them like everyone else
>>
>>56766145
it's probably worse
>>
File: 1443882867669.png (430 KB, 619x803) Image search: [Google]
1443882867669.png
430 KB, 619x803
>>56767221
>Flag of new Pakistan
>>
It is bad and it's only gonna get worse, when your country has zones where police are afraid to go then you know you're circling the drain, I work with a bunch of Europeans and whenever they talk about going back they talk about how worried they are really sad desu. How's it really like in Russia?
>>
>>56766981
From many nations living in EU only muslims have the willingness to blow up themselves repeatedly. Yes, they may be faced racism and get a poor life, but it isn't the case.
>>
File: 1443969007574.gif (790 KB, 375x304) Image search: [Google]
1443969007574.gif
790 KB, 375x304
>>
File: cucks_of_europe.png (269 KB, 1044x838) Image search: [Google]
cucks_of_europe.png
269 KB, 1044x838
Cucks of Europ
>>
Every European man, woman and child might as well fucking kill themselves. It's pretty fucking obvious that they have no sense of self preservation. Might as well genocide themselves and hand Europe over to 3rd world trash immediately rather than drawing it out over a dozen or so decades
>>
File: 2030.jpg (253 KB, 919x936) Image search: [Google]
2030.jpg
253 KB, 919x936
thousands of years of European culture ruined pretty much in the last decade.

You can thank the jews for this

Go to London, the only thing you will see are kabab shops everywhere - no local culture at all
>>
>>56766145

It depends on where you are. In Marseille (France) there are ghettos where police (literally) can't go, otherwise it provokes riots.
Most of young arabs in ghettos are true bastards, always stealing phones. It happened to me twice in my city. But anyway, I would say 80% of arabs in France are great people, even if they have to cope with french racism.
>>
Oh man, things are not very good around here...
>>
>>56767470
Australia is pretty bad too. Thousands of niggers rioting and destroying little villages.
>>
>>56767470
>Iceland
>cucked
>>
>>56767794
What do you mean
>>
>>56767794
Do you mean abbots? They are more of a nuisance than anything, no suicide bombings (they are not smart enough to make any bombs).
>>
>>56767299
>uses the sun as a viable source
confirmed for knowing nothing
>>
>>56767011
this
>>
>>56766145
If you take shit from gutter and throw it on bed, does it make shit any cleaner?
>>
>>56767794
lol what?

That's literally never been the case here. There was like 120 Sudanese people being nuisances but that's about it, and even that wasn't that bad.
>>
>>56767583
>china
>that green
Lmao chang get the fuck out already and see what china is really like
>>
>>56766145
>are things ever as sensationalist as the media report them to be
stop listening to /pol/
>>
>>56768197
Based Taiwan.
>>
>>56766145
No. Europe is good. No rape, robbery and bombings. Good Muslims make it better just like they did Moscow better.
>>
>>56766214
not yet. soon they will swap over to culturally enrich you to..

OH SHIT THEY ARE COMING FOR ME
>>
>>56767027
Well, my salary was 350$ last month. I know that our TV tells a lot of bullshit but I don't want to go opposite and think that West is absolutely fine and swims in gold.
>>
>>56768837
It's not true indeed senpai, I've learned and travelled to many countries, and it seems there are problems everywhere.

So many people are always leaving their country and going overseas, but I think most people resign themselves to the fact that there are serious problems in all countries and just kind of accept it.

Or maybe they're just really fucking stupid and watch TV all day.
>>
>>56766145
Shit sounds scary but here things are ok.

t.mehmet
>>
Russia, help us. USA, help us.
>>
Should I listen to that Australian? Looks like he is baiting
>>
>>56769180
Which one?
>>
>>56768333
But Moscow is pretty good place. At least it's the safest and richest city of Russia. We have some immigrants but they are beta as fuck.
>>
>>56769223
That one:
>>56767583
>>56767115
>>
>>56769271
>Moscow
>the safest
0/5
>>
File: 1457893448463.jpg (59 KB, 480x412) Image search: [Google]
1457893448463.jpg
59 KB, 480x412
i think this based pole summarizes the problem with the current """"refugee"""" crisis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upTBiQEow94

people who want to work and integrate are precious to a society, such people in europe often come from other european countries
the refugees don't want to work, they are not escaping war but they are escaping hardships they would have to face back home
turkey will not accept these refugees as citizens except for the skilled laborers who will be given residency permit, all else will be sent back to syria and afghanistan after the situation normalizes. we also know how to deal with arab muslims and won't allow an increased arabic and sharia like push on our culture. europe on the other hand has lost its morality and cultural hegemony in the past 50 years. they are willing to accept any strong culture into their nations without a push for integration and it will turn their nations into little arabias over a course of 50-100 years as these un-integrated easterners keep multiplying.

tl;dr : europe is done, look to the far east for the future of the modern civilizations
>>
Remind me, in what country is Beslan?
>>
>>56769324
He's exaggerating but it's true London is full of immigrants and Europe is heading down a bad path
>>
>>56769485
Are you serious? Moscow is paradise compared to any other Russian city. It's not absolutely safe, you can always pick a drunk bydlo, but it's basically safe.
>>
>>56770044
Moscow has an image of a hellhole outside.
>>
>>56769324
London is only 44% white British
>>
>>56770103
As well is province seem to be a hellhole for a people inside Moscow. But I guess Moscow view on Russia is more correct that Russian view on Moscow. Our salaries are x2 larger, our city is way more comfortable than any other city in Russia, Moscow is almost absolutely safe. Idk why people outside of Moscow don't like Moscow and it's inhabitants, maybe you're envious?
>>
File: dindus.jpg (118 KB, 680x960) Image search: [Google]
dindus.jpg
118 KB, 680x960
>>56766981
>The few Arabs we have are fine.
sure thing
>inb4 ivcrn

>The Arabs in the west would be fine too if they weren't faced with westerner covert racism all their lifes
what are you babbling about? even if that's true, how come that arabs from "tolerant" countries such as Sweden etc tend to be the most subhuman?

>Do you think people start hating some other people so much they are willing to blow themselves up just to get a few of them because sky fairy told them so? Think again!

viets and ukrops face discrimination here too, in viets case they look different/have different religion etc, but I didn't notice any viet or ukrop extremists here
>>
No, don't believe the media
>>
>>56770296
What exactly makes Moscow more safer than other Russian cities (major or otherwise) ?

What do you define as safe?

Isn't it true that the only terrorist attacks in Russia (excluding Caucasus republics) were in Moscow?

Never hear of terrorist attacks in St Petersburg or Vladivostok, or Ekateringburg.

So why do you think Moscow is so safe?
>>
>>56770296
>But I guess Moscow view on Russia is more correct that Russian view on Moscow.
Nah.
>Idk why people outside of Moscow don't like Moscow and it's inhabitants
Because they're people from outside Moscow who come to this town and start to act retarded. Moscow takes money from other regions thanks to based Putin. Also churkas and chuchmeks, horrible traffic, high prices.
>>
>>56770044
Can you walk alone at night anywhere in your city without defence and any troubles? i can do in my own
>>
>>56770296
Funny how Moscow people think they better others cause of sallary wich in fact comes from retarded centralization system.
>>
>>56770564
Muscovite here. I haven't visited all other Russian cities to say it's the safest, but you can walk alone during nights here and nothing would happen.

That's because Moscow is the capital. European durkas choose Paris and Brussels for their attacks, not village Merde in Normandy. But you can find smth about recent bombings in Volgograd.
>>
>>56766145
>Our media tell that Europe is decaying, gas no economy
Compared to you we're more than fine, but we're not growing, and our biggest issues are political.
>and has Arab ghettos which is police is afraid of to go
Apparently Sweden and the UK have these. We've got crime ridden areas where only mudslimes live, but the police goes and raids them all the fucking time.
>and that all the Arabs in Europe are jihadists. Is it true?
No of course. The problem is that those who aren't do nothing whatsoever to stop the extremists, so they're part of the problem too.
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 450x643) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 450x643
>>56766145
Yes. They're loud violent drunks who, when they aren't selling their boipussy for drugs, are shitting on any culture that isn't their home culture

Also, this is your average Arab woman
>>
>>56766981

IT is because of sky master. Visit Nazareth where the arabs have converted to christianity, then visit any other place where they keep following alohasnackabrism. It's incredible how a book can change them so much.
>>
>>56770564
Better life standards make people less violent
>>
>>56766145
worse
>>
>>56770564
Who cares about the terrorism if it's not the everyday routine like in Syria? We don't have a lot of mugging here and other street violence.
>>
>>56770674
I can if it's not Gol'yanovo or other shitty neighborhood.
>>
>>56766981
You gonna hang as first
>>
>>56771195
I think that the western culture is so secular nowadays that people have forgotten how much religion matters to people who are religious. That religion is really a way of life and thinking, not just some word you can write to your online profile and which doesn't affect your daily life outside of some small rituals.
>>
>>56766214
t. Arab
>>
High concentration of muslims they all become cunts.

Low concentration they are great people.

I live in a town with only a small amount of muslims (~1%) and my neighbour was a muslim. He come over with cake/bread when it was on sale at the shops, one time he came over with 40 chicken legs because his brother got them on sale and he gave a bunch to us. We'd obviously reciprocate, offering them a lift if we saw them at the shops, getting them small gifts for their children etc. Nice family.

I spent some time at a cousins house who lives in a high concentration area and everyone under 25 walks around either acting like gangster or a jihadi and everyone over 40 acts like they are king turd or some village elder who cant believe how haram everyone is being.
>>
>>56766145

The majority of the arabs i know are alright

I don't live in a shit area tho
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.