[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grüezi /int/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: swiss_flag.jpg (14 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
swiss_flag.jpg
14 KB, 256x256
What does your country have to offer?

> money
> freedom
> cheap health care
> close to no unemployment
> overall healthy
> peace
> top education
> strong economy
> close to no criminality
>>
>>56762452
You can be a savior of europe if live there. Nothing more tbqhwyf
>>
>>56762452
can i join your team?
>>
cheap land
cheap cars
tacos?
>>
File: please no i really don't.jpg (183 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
please no i really don't.jpg
183 KB, 380x380
Absolutely nothing at all whatsoever. It's a horrible place and you should go to New Zealand instead.
>>
>snow
>>
Sorrow and depression
>>
>>56762679
PS Mad Max is a documentary series
>>
yogurt and rose oil tb h
>>
>free drugs
>>
>>56762452

You forgot about offering oral services to world domineering regimes, and be a financial paradise for the nastiest people.
>>
>>56762679
This man has clearly never had the privilege lf attending Australia's world class education system. Australia has the second highest HDI on the planet. New Zealand is far lower in that and every other measurement of living.
>>
What's conscription like?
I guy at my college says it's real nigger shit unlike Finland but I think he is just trying to be a real nigga
>>
>>56762937
You're not fooling anybody with your using "if" instead of "of". Schools here are shit mate.
>>
>>56764107
Schools are shit everywhere. You can make a poll and everyone will say that education in his country sucks
>>
>>56764138
Some Russian on /sci/ said that they finnish high school with abstract algebra and analysis, and finish the average western math major curriculum in two years.
>>
>>56762452
but where are your syrians
>>
File: 5435455451545.png (2 MB, 2652x1200) Image search: [Google]
5435455451545.png
2 MB, 2652x1200
>>56762452
>freedom
>sunshine
>good feelings
>>
>>56764138
>You can make a poll and everyone will say that education in his country sucks
You've never seen Americans talk about how they're all intellectual supermen because of their universities before, have you?
>>
>>56762452
Why are white countries with a mixed population always better than homogeneous white countries?
>>
>>56762452
you forgot all the gold you steal and the shady banks

Spain would be god tier if we had jobs or economy that's not based on tourism or any economy at all desu senpai
>>
>>56762452
>free healthcare
>the british colony of magaluf
>>
>>56764197
>high school
>finishing a math major
Did he say whether all Russian highschools do this or whether he went to one for gifted students?
>>
File: lol desk.png (8 KB, 493x402) Image search: [Google]
lol desk.png
8 KB, 493x402
>>56764451
It's totally because of letting brown people in. They make everything better, everything is okay and your country is definitely not going to be destroyed.
>>
>>56764419
I don't really care about americans or they opinion about everything.
>>56764523
Some school have it. We have the same curriculum as we had in ussr. Math prevail everything
>>
>>56764548
>I don't really care about americans or they opinion about everything.
Not saying you should, just saying I've seen a lot of them bang on with that shit about their universities so many times. Made even better considering most people that do it don't even attend those universities.
>>
>>56764583
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fphPeRvhjQ
>>
File: Swiss_Region_Lng.jpg (22 KB, 300x204) Image search: [Google]
Swiss_Region_Lng.jpg
22 KB, 300x204
>>56764542
I ment whites, not some subhumans. Look at Canada, USA or Australia. All of them were more successful than pure countries.
>>
>>56762452
>beautiful nature
>beautiful coastal and island cities
>qt continental central european small cities
>safe as fuck
>gorgeous females
>tall people in the south
>cheap booze (booze has half the VAT than other stuff like pants or services)
>1% docile integrated muslims (bosnians)
>EU member (no visas and crap)
>>
>>56764451
countries with SOME advantage, like the system, grow their economies and attract people from all around the world because of the opportunities

diversity is just byproduct of gravitational pull of the wealth, it's not reason for being successful

BIH is diverse, Iraq is diverse, each and every African country is diverse, Iran is diverse, etc.

Diversity only guarantees that shit will hit the fan if money dries up and system morphs into crap.

Look at Lebanon, all nice and dandy ,christians, sunni and shia living fine together until economy became unstable a bit. Now the christians are all in France being traders and bankarsa and muzzies are still in Lebanon killing each other since 80's.
>>
rendang
satay
cheap foods and spices
best place for investment
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.