[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on korea, china, and japan relations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: jLyIxtK.jpg (322 KB, 1200x1807) Image search: [Google]
jLyIxtK.jpg
322 KB, 1200x1807
why do they hate each other?
>>
japan fucked everyone up

inb4 jap war crime deniers
>>
>>56762230
Cause they are always argue about who has the smallest cock between then.
I think the Chinese have the smallest but don't really sure.
>>
>>56762266
>Be Mexico
>Get Wall'ed
>>
>asians wearing western style uniforms watered down with their shitty color schemes (green and blue with a red/gold badge wtf) and their weak bone structures

please stop this
>>
Japan is basically the Germany of the far east.
>>
>>56762325
Why Poland your pope was my favorite Pope ever..
>>
File: aY71ZCe.jpg (116 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
aY71ZCe.jpg
116 KB, 640x426
>>56762408
wrong flag
>>
Real talk, it's because at some point in their countries' history, one was occupying the other either in it's entirety or a very sizeable chunk of it. So, lots of bad blood. Easiest way to have a national identity is to have a neighbor or ruling class to hate, I think.
Tangentially related, but the norks manufactured and used Browning FN .32 cal pistols for the longest time just because it was used in the famous assassination of a Japanese official by a Korean nationalist.
>>
>>56762266
It's actually the Japanese. The Chinese used to call Japan "the island of the dwarfs" Then the Japanese started to envy Chinese and Koreans sligtly bigger micropenises. And the rest is history.
>>
I want to work in Chana or Korea.
They seems okay.
>>
File: 1400944875344.jpg (31 KB, 290x284) Image search: [Google]
1400944875344.jpg
31 KB, 290x284
>redpill me
>>
File: size.jpg (235 KB, 940x937) Image search: [Google]
size.jpg
235 KB, 940x937
>>56762504
>>
File: 1438356955985.png (1 MB, 1330x1400) Image search: [Google]
1438356955985.png
1 MB, 1330x1400
>>56762462
lel

real talk for you would be :"we just decided to fuck everybody else, desu ne. we get every land. we rape every pussy. we kill every man. desu"
>>
>>56762434
Fuck you're right..
What an embarrassment.
>>
>>56762582
Rude
>>
>>56762566
>Ecuador

what the fuck
>>
>>56762406
not really, my Israely friend
>>
>>56762230
Basically the Japanese treated their people pretty badly

Korea hates Japan for occupation
China hates Japan for WWII

China also somewhat because of communism. If the KMT won, they probably wouldn't hate Japan as much since Chiang Kai-Shek had good relations with Japan.
>>
Japan already paid off all the reparations that ROK demanded in 1960s, with the Treaty on Basic Relations. The money was supposed to be distributed among the civilian victims, but the government kept everything secret and pocket the money, which they used to kickstart the so-called Miracle of Han River.

Comfort women was an issue that didn't even exist until the early 1990s, when a Japanese communists wrote a biography about his time in the army and how soldiers raided Jeju island to take women as sex slaves, something that even the government of ROK ever denied happening. In fact, ROK never said anything about comfort women until them, probably because they were too busy whoring them to American GI Joes in govenrment-run brothels for pretty much the postwar period.

Most of the photos of the Nanking Massacre are fabricated or mislabeled from older sources (i.e. pics of Japanese soldiers being treated during the Tunchow Mutiny were later recycled by the PRC government and reused as examples of "Japanese soldiers doing experiements on Chinese prisoners").

Nanking was under Kuomintang control when Japan captured them, so PRC complaining about it makes no sense considering they would've attacked a Kuomintang territory as well. If anything, it should be Taiwan that should complain.
>>
So..we have many troublesome problems between China and Korea
>>
Because the USSR fabricated Japanese "war crimes" to turn other Asians against Japan so they would be more likely to become communist and side with the USSR.
>>
Japan should really be kissing our asses but instead they go more right wing than ever.

Japanese are american cucks who throw insults at us because they are behind an American defense umbrella.

But in 20 years America will collapse and Japan will be alone, and an alliance between Korea and China will destroy Japan forever.

In the 13th century, Korea and the Mongol controlled China almost destroyed Japan, but they survived twice by lucky typhoon (kamikaze).

Next time, Japan will not be so lucky.
>>
>>56764483
Will your enemy not be Japan?
are you crazy about anti-Japan liquor?
>>
>>56764648
wh... what?
>>
File: a14.jpg (23 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
a14.jpg
23 KB, 394x458
>>56764648
>>56764726
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.