[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Your country >How would you rate your healthcare system
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: healtcare.png (43 KB, 940x470) Image search: [Google]
healtcare.png
43 KB, 940x470
>Your country
>How would you rate your healthcare system

Mexico
7/10 desu
>>
Canada.
2/10.
>>
0/10
>>
1,5/10
>>
As a nation: 2/10
Mine: 9/10
>>
6/10 need resources and more prevention
>>
4/10
Waiting times are awful.
>>
>>56761130
canada 2.5/10
>>
3/10
t. poor person
>>
>>56761130
Only because it´s free, but I hate that many people abuse of it, like having both "Seguro Popular" and IMSS, is because of those bastards that sometimes it becomes a slow as fuck system.
>>
5/10

it's ok if you have connections inside the hospital, or a lot of money, othwerwise you have to wait a lot
>>
>>56761590
pretty much the same back here ;_;
>>
>>56761130
France
9/10
Practically everything is paid for by the government + my employer's subsidized health insurance. Glasses, x-rays, physical therapy, lasik operations, medicine... I haven't paid for over-the-counter painkillers in 7 years.
The bad parts is doctors are focused on treating symptoms, not preventing disease. When I had tendinitis my doc wanted to give me injections, I had to beg to have physical therapy instead. Taking sick days is kind of a bureaucratic hassle so most people load up on painkillers and contaminate their colleagues instead.
>>
>>56761130
it wasn't scaled with population growth in some areas but I've never had issues

7/10
>>
>>56761590
That´s true my dad has a high rank pos (not gonna give any details) in a hospital. but I´ve never waited for any medical check up or anything. And of course free as always.
>>
>>56761130
9.5/10
>>
>>56761590
I used to wait like 4 fucking hours just for them to send me some studies one month after, and then they would read those studies in one more month. But now that I live in one the best parts of the country, it's amazing how things change.
>>
I'd rather pay several hundred pesos for a consultation in a private hospital that's faster, better and with virtually no waiting time than wait 4 hours at IMSS to get service.
>>
>>56761130
>America
Trump pls send me home
>>
>>56761130
>Italy
>8/10 2bh. One of the few great things about this country.
>>
File: nYsFNtPAY3U.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
nYsFNtPAY3U.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>>56761130
7/10
It depends on the hospital and is completely free
>>
>>56761574
People here sometimes get rides to the hospital(mandatory) by calling 911 for nothing.
>>
0/10
>>
Depends how lucky you are.
From 0 to 10.
It's free* though.
>>
It's free
8/10
>>
>>56761130
9/10 honestly
>>
It sucks but it's 100% free. We have some clinics which are like half private, half public, IDK, and they often charge you like a "colaboration fee" to get attended if you aren't affiliated to their medical insurance. I went to a nutritionist in one of those and I got charged 100 pesos every time I went (two times a month), so it was 200 pesos a month and this was for every specialty with is NOTHING (to compare, I make 10450 pesos a month)
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.