[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /int/ think about the growing heroin problem among
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 710x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 710x398
What does /int/ think about the growing heroin problem among the white middle-class?

It's already consumed Russia
>>
in which country?
>>
What
>>
>>56759085
America
>>
>>56759085
It's a problem in America.
>>
Good riddance. Suburbanites are cancer.
>>
>>56759060
That's what happens when you have a degenerate youth that rejects christian values
>>
>>56759060
>russia
>white

>russia
>middle class

hmm
>>
A return to the 80s? NYC will gonna be a THAT NYC again?
>>
>>56759212
they need allah
>>
>>56759060
>growing heroin problem

what, is it the 90s again?
>>
>>56759097
i want to fuck a ice giant
>>
File: Christian Fedora.png (89 KB, 310x488) Image search: [Google]
Christian Fedora.png
89 KB, 310x488
>>56759212
>>
>>56759338
I thought you preyed a lot to LA VIRGENCITA DE GUADALUPE MHIJO, Jamal Rodriguez
>>
>>56759060

With marijuana consumption becoming seen as normal and with more and more states legalizing, people are wanting something different to be edgy.
>>
White man's burden

I'm a fat white grill and have always wanted to be skinny and heroin chic to be honest
>>
People are going to politicize the cause of this to best suit their world view, but honestly I think it just comes down to the economy. Wages are stagnant, cost of living is going up, jobs are hard to find, Americans rarely take time off work to relax (as in vacation time allotted to people often goes unused, especially compared to other countries), etc etc. Of course that drives a lot of people mad, and some of them turn to heroin.
>>
>>56759495
>Of course that drives a lot of people mad, and some of them turn to heroin.
Isn't alcohol enough? Heroin really can fuck you up, and I'm sure American citizens know this better than anyone else
>>
What a bunch of fucking retards. What drives people to doing stupid shit like heroin?
>>
>>56759060
more monies
>>
>>56759647
I don't know. It's not like the majority of white people are starting to use heroin. It's just the minority where alcohol isn't enough for them turning to heroin.
>>
>>56759495
>>56759682
>>56759727
Lax healthcare system, up until a few years ago doctors gave out pills (oxycontin) like candy & it wasn't that regulated, ""pain clinics"" in places like Florida which functioned like the ""Doctor"" who gives you a prescription for weed in CA basically.

Anyway, cue loads of people getting hooked on those pills. Regulation tightens up. Pills quadruple in price --> Heroin. The mexicans are also pushing it to make up for lost ganja profits too.
>>
>>56759781
just to add this is basically an exclusively american problem. heroin is cheaper in europe than it has been since the 80s and yet nobody uses it any more.

russia is an exception because it's a horribly poor, depressed shithole, and that's the route that it takes to get smuggled from Afghan -> Europe anyway
>>
>>56759060
>heroin consumed russia
>we are the biggest consumer of heroin since mid 90x
wew
>>
>>56759321
>>>/d/
>>
>>56759060
>middle class
>russia

pick one
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.