[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true that Hispanics and African Americans don't get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: 1441020763046.png (9 KB, 188x158) Image search: [Google]
1441020763046.png
9 KB, 188x158
Is it true that Hispanics and African Americans don't get along? I think it would be cool to be friends of them.
>>
What about Asians too?
>>
File: DCMarchforjobs-breitbart.jpg (79 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
DCMarchforjobs-breitbart.jpg
79 KB, 475x356
Kinda...
>>
I blame the cholos fighting niggas for territory
>>
File: Sad American.jpg (109 KB, 646x774) Image search: [Google]
Sad American.jpg
109 KB, 646x774
>you will never be a Chicano growing up in LA
>you will never have a group of friends as diverse as stock photos
>>
Blacks don't like Mexicans because the Mexicans now have the jobs the blacks originally had.
>>
>>56758746
The civilized ones can get alone just like any other person of any other race in the world.

The problem is the dumb blacks and Hispanics they would probably be killing each other in a minute.
>>
we don't even get along between us
>>
>Hispanics
CHI
>>
>>56759034
then what do blacks do?
>>
>>56759224
But in Colombia you guys actually have tons of blacks living there.
So. Do you guys get alone or not?
>>
>>56759034
The blacks never wanted those jobs cause they are second class jobs and they want to be tried as equals.

Also they are lazy as Fuck they prefer to live in poverty than do the hard jobs.
>>
>>56759262
What Mexican Mexicans do.
>>
>>56758746
You guys join the Latin Kings and blacks join the Crips and Bloods. You kill each other over drug turf. This is just the way things are.
>>
>>56759275
not actually, it depends on where the blacks are from, if he is from a big city and has no indigena/costeƱo accent, there is no problem, but if he isn't, everyone will make fun of him repeatedly
>>
>>56759344
Fuck your wives?
>>
>>56759344
tacos?
>>
>>56758746
Blacks and mexicans used to go at it on a daily basis back in my highschool

Even worse was the fucking Puerto Ricans
They're like the worse qualities of blacks and Hispanics mixed together
>>
File: le_cuck_face.png (110 KB, 200x337) Image search: [Google]
le_cuck_face.png
110 KB, 200x337
>>56759034
>black people
>jobs
Are you kidding me?
>>
>>56759374
>>56759393
Beheading
>>
>>56759374
Sure, whatever you say Javier. Now make sure to get that order right this time or your supervisor is going to dock your pay down to $0.13 an hour
>>
No es verdad, no la llevamos bien. Siquiera en las ciudades en las que e vivido. Puede ser un poco diferente en California por las pandillas pero lo dudo.
>>
>>56759532
Do you think that trump will deport you soon?
If you do, what are your plans after being deported?
>>
>>56759343
Pretty much this.
I work construction and have never seen a black man work in anything hard labor (central americans excluded) unlike us they would much rather collect welfare or work some shitty fast food job.
>>
>>56759587
En verdad estaria bien. No me gusta vivir mucho en este pais pero no me animo a irme voluntariamente por que seria muy dificil volver.
Pero no, nunca va a pasar. Aunque sea presidente nunca lo haria. La mitad de este pais quemaria sin mexicanos illegales haciendo casi todo el trabajo manual. Si algun dia nos echan a todos (no va a pasar) empezarian otra ves el programa brazeros.
>>
>>56758746
Only in America, in that country everyone is racist, if you go to Brazil you'll see they don't care about race, there is crime but is not racially motivated
>>
>>56759740
Memes aside there really is zero racism here aside the older generations and the edgy kids who used to get beat up by niggers in the third grade.
We call each other racial slurs constantly, stereotype, etc but its all banter and good fun.
>>
>>56759740

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_democracy

Because muh racial democracy.
>>
>>56759493
se calento el yanki jsjajajsjajsjksjajs
>>
>>56759493
Actually I make 2.5 dollars per hour working 5 days a week 8 hours per day so I make 100 dollars per week + sells.
Like 500 dollars per month.

But life is way cheaper here so even when it's a shitty amount you can life pretty well here.
>>
>>56758746
My school was black and Puerto rican and we all got along
>>
File: confused-face.jpg (61 KB, 426x282) Image search: [Google]
confused-face.jpg
61 KB, 426x282
>>56759595
>>
>>56759773
>>56762169
This was for u
>>
>>56759493
nice

this cuck got hella triggered
>>
>>56759493
Lmao
>>
>>56759773
>white people actually believe this
>>56758746
Well Black Mexicans face discrimination in Mexico, anti-blackness is rife in Latin america that's just fact.

Black Americans have always accepted foreign peoples into their ranks. Being a people derived from hundreds of ethnic groups and having a ling history of being marginalized blacks were among the first to welcome Irish in their neighborhood in NYC, they thoroughly mixed with Chinese, Puerto Ricans, Italians, Mexicans, Filipinos, etc...

For the most part xenophobia is a non-issue unless said group is racist towards them. Then when shit goes down their business will get burnt.
>>
>>56758746
We love you guys the same way we love homosexuals, We can dip while the bigots focus on you.
>>
fuck u for abandoning us in the race war
you either side with whites or youll die along with the blacks
>>
>>56759587
>Deporting Mexzican-Americans
>without changing the Constitution
Goood luck. This isnt the 1930s during the Depression u know.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.