[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't Asians aware of their surroundings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
Is it genetic?

>They will randomly stop all of a sudden in crowded shopping malls so fast people bump into them.

>They will sit on their phones talking in the car even though the car park is full and there is someone behind them waiting for their spot without even realising.

>They will speak different languages with their friends when someone who doesn't understand is trying to converse with them, (They often do this with bank tellers and libraians without even realising they are offending them by the look on their face.)

>They don't give people enough space to drive when they are trying to exit a parking spot in a busy car park,

>They often don't check for traffic properly when crossing the road

>They lean on vending machines and people have to ask them to move so other can buy something. (They don't realise what they are doing just by giving them a funny look, it's like they are obvious)

>They stand in front of the fridge in the frozen section at the supermarket without realising there's people behind them wanting to get something

>They stand around the front of elevators, then when the people get out of elevators they often have to squeeze their way though all the asians that literally stood right in front of the door.

They are smart people just some how have no idea what's going on around them... Yet these people invented martial arts.
>>
Its the squinty eyes 2bh
>>
>>56756387
haha i like it
>>
File: 1453110196899.gif (207 KB, 364x400) Image search: [Google]
1453110196899.gif
207 KB, 364x400
>>56756223
They don't do that here, it sounds like a problem specific to Australia.
>>
>>56756449
You must live in an area without many Asians or have never been exposed to them much.

Spend a month in China town and see.
>>
>>56756449
They totally do this shit up here m9
>>
>>56756825
what part of canada?
>>
>>56757973
All of Canada

The only decent Asians are Koreans, they walk fast everywhere and look like they always have somewhere important to be, which is nice because they don't do shit chinks do.
>>
>it's another thread where people try and reduce culture to genetics because they're too autistic to understand that habits learned from your parents have a huge impact on your behavior
>>
>>56758064
But has there ever been a study into this?
>>
>>56756223
Totally true.
Thinking for other people, empathy, does not seem to exist in Asia.
If you say something about their behaviour they look at you with vacant eyes, trying to figure out if it is a joke or if you are just shitting them.
>>
>>56756223
desu I would say only asian girls do that. never had a problem like this with asian guy, where he was doing something rude/wrong and didnt realise
it on his own.
>>
>>56756223
maybe you're dealing with indochinks and jungle gooks and tropical asians, who have a different perception of time
>>
>>56758120
>
What is Sociology? Oh right, a social science whose only purpose is to understand society and it's behaviours!
>>
>>56758031
Yeah your country is fucked.

Least we got guns to fuck over any spics or dindus who try shit.
>>
>>56756490
I grew up around Asians.
They don't do this here.
>>
>>56759443
Yeah well show me a sociology study that relates to this you fucking pseudo intellectual dumb arse.
>>
I startle japs a lot. I'll be walking past them or around them and they'll only notice I'm there when I'm right next to them.
They look up and make this cartoonish surprised face and say "ooh!"

No situational awareness.
>>
>>56759443
Isn't that anthropology?
>>
File: 1452862298468.jpg (161 KB, 1280x846) Image search: [Google]
1452862298468.jpg
161 KB, 1280x846
>>56759502
Noticed this as well, I am glad I am not the only one
>>
>>56759466
I think your asian fever is clouding your judgement.
>>
It's worse when they're in groups
>>
>>56756449
Australia deals with reals asians

yours are just gringos with slanted eyes
>>
>>56761157
Are you white?
>>
>>56756223
post more of this before/after shit, idk why but they are interesting to look at
>>
>>56761413
I think before was better.

She has a micheal jackson nose now.. Filipinos women seem to love getting their noses MJ'd by incompetent cosmetic surgeons...

This isn't the worst example though...
>>
File: 1383162339583.jpg (25 KB, 245x353) Image search: [Google]
1383162339583.jpg
25 KB, 245x353
>>56756223
Protip: They act retarded just to fool you and any stupid westerner. But as you said, they are very smart people with a millenial culture and know better than anyone else what's going on.
>>
That seems to be just a Chinese thing. I grew up around tons of Flips, Japs, Koreans and even southeast asins and they are all fine. But I go to neighborhood of chinks and it's fucking hell. They're rich but their Chinatown neighborhoods are still ghettos.
>>
>>56761446
yeah the nose is fucked up, but i think that, putting that aside, she looks better in the after.
>>
>>56759502
>>56759600
Found the autists
>>
>>56761596
Thats the thing cosmetic surgeons do though.

They take a few photos.. They will choose the worst before photo of the bunch.

Then they will compare it to the best after photo of the bunch.
>>
>>56761640
Hello Chang.
>>
>>56761665
If people of your own culture regard you in that manor you might be an autist
>>
>>56756223
The language one is dumb imo. If I'm talking to my friends privately the cashier doesn't need to hear it. Just like if I were speaking in english, I wouldn't expect a cashier/bank teller/etc. to chime in on my conversations with my friends.
>>
>>56756223

>They will randomly stop all of a sudden in crowded shopping malls so fast people bump into them.
>They stand in front of the fridge in the frozen section at the supermarket without realising there's people behind them wanting to get something

true, especially;

>They stand around the front of elevators, then when the people get out of elevators they often have to squeeze their way though all the asians that literally stood right in front of the door.

They do this with trains as well, getting off at townhall or central in sydney is a fucking chore with these cunts. EVERY OTHER FUCKING PERSON IS A FEW FEET BACK AND TO THE SIDES CREATING A CLEAR PATH TOWARDS THE EXITS FOR DEPARTING PASSENGERS WHILE THESE CUNTS JUST STAND THERE THEN FIGHT TO GET ON THE TRAIN WHILE PEOPLE ARE EXITING

EVERY DAY THEY DO THIS, EVERY FUCKING DAY
>>
>>56761800
When you are talking to a fucking librarian and they are trying to help you and understand what you are looking for but they are confused because you cant even bother talking the same language that is fucking rude!

When a cashier at the bank is trying to get figure out what you are doing but you are talking another language and making their job harder that is fucking rude...

Half the time their faces have a look on them like "I'd really like to tell you to get fucked but I don't want to get in trouble with the boss or have to do some bullshit cultural sensitivity training"
>>
>>56761640
Found the chink.
>>
>>56761471
What would even be the point of doing something like that ?
>HAH you leally thought I was actually standing in youl way ?
>I was melely pletending to be standing in youl way
>I tlick you dumb whitu pigu i'm so smalt ching chang chong
>>
>>56762269
Made me laugh in real life.
>>
File: 1453090040212.png (111 KB, 300x372) Image search: [Google]
1453090040212.png
111 KB, 300x372
>>56759814
>Asian fever

Huh? It has nothing to do with Asian girls. I've grown up around Asian kids my whole life, one of my best friends with Asian. They don't do this.
>>
>>56762499
>I don't believe the truth because racism is wrong and I have an Asian friend.
>>
>>56762499
one of my best friends is Asian*

Fuck, I'm tired
>>
File: 1455912845691.png (117 KB, 238x351) Image search: [Google]
1455912845691.png
117 KB, 238x351
>>56762564
I'm a /pol/ack, the last thing I care about is being "racist".

I'm just telling you my own observations from having lived in a community that is 50% Asian
>>
>>56756223
Those fucked up chink tourists do this here.
I also saw one pissing in a toilette just with open door that several thousand people could see him.
They don't wash their hands afterwards.
They stay in fron of busses directly at the door so nobody can get our properly.
They stay always others in their way.
It's like every single one of them lives in his small little universe.

I fucking hate those chinks.
>>
>>56762774
It's not just tourists though its even the citizen ones who live here.
>>
>>56759443
>>56758064
Listen here, faggot. Social circumstances affect beliefs more than they do behaviors. Individual behaviors can very much be reduced to genetic influence.

Now go get a real degree, you fucking waste of space.
>>
>>56758031
>The only decent Asians are Koreans
Please be joking. Every group of Koreans I've come across were blocking the way where many people were trying to get through. They're no different than theChinese.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.