[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Antarctica Declared the First LGBT-Friendly Continent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: antman-642x330.jpg (80 KB, 642x330) Image search: [Google]
antman-642x330.jpg
80 KB, 642x330
http://www.browardpalmbeach.com/news/antarctica-declared-the-first-lgbt-friendly-continent-by-aaron-jackson-of-planting-peace-7667672

Aaron Jackson, a well-known activist who runs a nonprofit organization called Planting Peace, has just declared Antarctica "the first LGBT-friendly continent."

Jackson, who described himself as "as straight as they come," said he initially thought of gay rights as a minor issue. He thought, "Let them get married so we can work on real issues like climate change and famine."

Your thoughts /int/?
>>
>>56748821
>let them get married
>two people of the same sex
>marriage

Kek, might as well declare squares to be triangles
>>
>>56748821
i hope his stupid ass is murdered by penguins
>>
>>56748821
Wonderful. Keep the M*slims as far away as possible so when the ice melts, there can be a true libertarian paradise
>>
File: picardia shitest post ever.jpg (20 KB, 318x346) Image search: [Google]
picardia shitest post ever.jpg
20 KB, 318x346
FUCK YOU REDDIT, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? NOW MALE PENGUINS ARE GOING TO FUCK THEMSELF AND THEY'RE GOING TO DISSAPPEAR
>>
Stop being so gay, anglos
>>
Good to hear. Good luck on Antarctica.
>>
>Antarctica is pretty much only populated by educated people
>act surprised when people there are tolerant
>>
File: 1453237906910.gif (638 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1453237906910.gif
638 KB, 200x150
>all fags move to gay friendly antartica
>half of them freeze to death
>the other half die within 1 generation because they cant procreate

just as planned
>>
there's literally nothing wrong with being an educated gay, jew, shitskin, etc.
>>
>>56748821
>Antarctica "the first LGBT-friendly continent."
Is he retarded?
>>
Antarctica is the least LGBT friendly continent.
In fact, it's the least friendly contintent.
that's why nobody lives there
(exceot for scientists)
>>
>>56748821
>post bait thread
>expect bait or unironically /pol/ answers
>???
>ctrl+TAB to /brit/
>>
I wonder what it'd be like to fuck a penguin in the ass, all squishy and fishy
Can anyone from Argentina fill us in
>>
Do gay people think they're the most oppressed fucking in world holy shit. I don't understand this whole who's the most oppressed and why I deserve more privilege game.
>>
>Fagtarctica
>>
>>56749713
I've heard Australians are actually the gayest country, so I wouldn't be surprised if they've fucked a few penguins.
>>
>>56750103
>be Pole
>be homophobe because you were indoctrinated when Poland was a Russian puppet state
>say that homosexuality is "unnatural" because it can't produce babies
>meanwhile Poland has a really low fertility rate below the replacement level, so most straight couples aren't having kids anyways
>>
>>56750392
Poles come here to have their kids instead, we're fucking full of them and they all have 3 kids
>>
>>56750140
Australians like to roll up some emu feathers with hair and stick it up a guys ass, then pull out his colon and fuck the bloody stump. I saw it on NatGeo
>>
>>56748821
finally, we have a place to send them
so please, twinks, bi faggots, even lezzies, please fuck off to that barren frozen wasteland
>>
>>56750489
>they all have 3 kids

the fucking horror
>>
File: 47.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
47.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>56750392
>homophobe
>homosexuality
What does that mean? I can't find these words in a dictionary
>>
File: literally just like you and me.jpg (87 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
literally just like you and me.jpg
87 KB, 800x1000
Homosexuality is good for the environment, since it's only a matter of time before all that anonymous drug-fuelled barebacking results in a form of super-AIDS that wipes out humanity
>>
>>56750823
I wouldn't place money on AIDs wiping out humanity. It's becoming more manageable with medicine and we're making steady progress on a cure or at least a vaccine. The next huge epidemic will probably be our first encounter with a disease that just made the jump from animals to humans or something.
>>
>>56750696
Just look up "Catholic", same thing
>>
>>56748954
this
what the fuck f.am i wanted to work in the Antarctica, now it's FUCKING OVER
>>
>>56751066
>we're making steady progress on a cure or at least a vaccine

They've been saying that since 2006 at least m8, and I've got a feeling they'll be saying something similar in 2026
>>
PENGUINS
YES
>>
File: gayAus.png (37 KB, 671x300) Image search: [Google]
gayAus.png
37 KB, 671x300
>>56750823
>>
I think this fucker will soon pull his socks up if life ever gives him a real problem.
>>
File: fedora_tipper.jpg (40 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
fedora_tipper.jpg
40 KB, 1280x720
>>56751204
*nods respectfully*
>>
>>56751341
I don't think any scientists said it would be definitely cured by 2016, but they weren't wrong when they said they were making steady progress on it. It's not their fault the media always over hypes whatever scientists/researchers say.
>>
>>56750392
>be a flaming fucking faggot
>get buttblasted because somebody disagrees with you
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.