[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats you're opinion on american tourists?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: o-AMERICAN-TOURISTS-facebook[1].jpg (235 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-AMERICAN-TOURISTS-facebook[1].jpg
235 KB, 2000x1000
whats you're opinion on american tourists?
>>
Never seen one
>>
>>56745165
Best kind
>>
America tourists in America are just the worst.
>>
We don't have enough of them.
>>
GO HOME YANKEE
>>
>cool ones
Older people trying to visit different countries around the world, almost on par with the Brits on being pleasant and polite
>meh
Teenagers and adults, kinda disordely but honestly not that difficult to deal with
>cringe tier
Weeaboos. Harmless, but still, come on
>>
>>56745165
Awful
m-muh heritage everywhere
>>
They are generally ok and we like having them here, but sometimes they can be rude, not like the chinese tho, the ones I´ve met are disgusting.
>>
>>56745165
Loud and obnoxious. I don't understand why you Americans always have to be on the verge of yelling. You don't have to include people on the opposite side of the room in your conversation, it's fine to talk so that only the people close to you can hear what you are saying.
>>
>>56745165
Bro tier
>>
File: 1447408389894.png (109 KB, 603x660) Image search: [Google]
1447408389894.png
109 KB, 603x660
>>56745165
Some of them are nice and like to chill, overly open but it's nice to have a chat with them once in a while.
But when they become rude, they're unbearable. And once they meet another group of American tourists, it's the end of the world. All you can hear is them complaining about Trump or praising Obama.
>>
Can't really throw stones as a Brit but

>either incredibly fucking rude
>nicest people you'd wish to meet

Case study: In Kefalonia a few years ago I was waiting in the line for the bar when this American woman just straight up pushed in and said "sorry honey I'm dyin' of thirst here"

But in Versailles met a lovely American couple who gave me some water and were incredibly friendly.
>>
they are welcome ......
>>
>>56745165
literally the worst
>>
it's so hard to tell if a guy's an American or not. If I do find out, they're usually unremarkable. Nothing out of the ordinary. So, don't care
>>
Why do you have to vlog everything you do? I'm sick of walking around and seeing American tourists with cameras and cellphone-on-a-stick, making a fucking VLOG!
>>
>>56745165
Mostly they're very friendly and polite, and it's amusing to see how amazed they can be by even the most mundane things.
The only negative thing that I can think of at the top of my head is how incredibly loud they are.
>>
>>56754267
I suppose you want more immigrants than Americans that pay you extra money for doing your job well
>>
>>56752793
Yeah Americans are fucking loud
People say I mumble here, but when I go overseas I'm normal
>>
When I was vacationing in France I saw a guy wearing a Hawaiian shirt with a huge beer belly. His beer belly was so huge he couldn't even button the shirt up so he just let it hang out. I think he was either American or German
>>
>>56756624
Honestly it's just upper middle class cancer but they travel more so you see it more often
Same with art museums though, half of people walk around only taking pictures with their phones of whatever the brochure said is famous, don't even glance at the painting in real life
I tried to do to each their own, but every 10 seconds in a crowded day some motherfucker walks right up, blocks everyone else from seeing it while holding their iPhone up, then stops to share before walking away
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.