[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would china be like if they never became communist? would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: china.png (4 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
china.png
4 KB, 246x205
what would china be like if they never became communist? would they make anime?
>>
Cucked like Korea and Japan, Asians exist to serve us
>>
>>56741284
Taiwan #1
>>
Not like Chiang Kai Shek and his regime was much better than Mao. Probably more friendly towards the west though, since the early cooperation between the Soviet Union and China wouldn't exist.

What's more interesting is what would happen to Taiwan if Mao made his home there.
>>
>>56741284
They'd probably India-tier by now
>since there was no famine or 1child policy China is now vastly overpopulated
>largely substinance farmers
>still a regional superpower
>most things are now made in SE Asia and former Hindustan due to not as many Chinese factories
Thoughts?
>>
>>56741284
No mass population, no appeal, it would be poor and insignificant.
>>
>>56741284
If they got westernized, this >>56741392 and HK in the pre CCP era.
>>
Just a giant Korea with inferiority complex towards Japan.
>>
>>56741908
If Commies lost, China would probably have better relations with Japan
>>
>>56742265
You really think Nationalists would have better relations with Japan?
Only reason Taiwan is so Pro Japan today is because their butthurt about getting BTFO of China proper
>>
>>56742566
>You really think Nationalists would have better relations with Japan?
They didn't even take revenge on the many Japanese soldiers remaining in China after the surrender.
>>
File: 8 Diagram Pole Fighter.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
8 Diagram Pole Fighter.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>56741284
>would they make anime?
Well seeing what happened with the Taiwan Film Industry: it'd spend the 60's-80's making super corny kung fu films and dramas.

Cornyness X10 with Mainland Resources & Tastes.
>>
>>56742566
>You really think Nationalists would have better relations with Japan?
Yes. Chiang Kai-shek had good relations with Japan. This is why he lost support in the civil war. He even protected Japanese generals convicted of war crimes so they could help advise the Nationalist's military.
>>
>>56741908
>Just a giant Korea with inferiority complex towards Japan.
There are actually twofold forces at work with Korean Inferiority Complex

Japanese one
>Historical Butthurts
>Achieved a high quality of life but Japan still aces it.
>Japanese culture is more famous than Korean one in pop-culturewise.

And the Chinese one.
>Historical Butthurt
>Historical position of Korea as a Chink Satellite.
>Achieved a high quality of life than China...but China still has the greater political clout & global influence than Korea.

Not to mention since the Cultural Revolution would not happen in a Nationalist China, it would spam the shit out of Imperial Chinese images & MUH 2000 YEAR OLD EMPIRE narrative that the PRC Chinese only use just recently.
>>
File: Jiang Jieshi.jpg (15 KB, 228x279) Image search: [Google]
Jiang Jieshi.jpg
15 KB, 228x279
How long until his face isn't even on the NTD notes anymore?
>>
>>56741908
>>56742265
The internet isn't a good indicator of relations, prior to Jiang Zemin pushing anti-Japanese political policies Japanese had a much more positive view of Chinese than Koreans. I'm Japanese-American and my grandparents looked on Chinese people almost fondly while Koreans were immature or hotheads. I think lots of Chinese felt the same way. The reality is that China is in a similar position as Japan in the 1930's. Most Japanese don't want to admit this, though.

Japan and China could be good friends more easily than Japan and Korea.
>>
>>56743112
That makes me think of something. When Koreans say nasty things about Japan, it makes the Japanese really angry. But when the Chinese do it, Japanese just point and laugh at them. Why is this?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.