[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes Asians so spank bankingly brilliant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48
File: NUMBAWAN.jpg (96 KB, 688x623) Image search: [Google]
NUMBAWAN.jpg
96 KB, 688x623
What makes Asians so spank bankingly brilliant?
>>
ruthless parenting
>>
>>56736265
Overcompensation for tiny penises.
>>
>>56736265
Incredibly competitive, they even go to school after school is finished for the day. It's crazy.
I think whitey is just resting on their laurels, I know I am.
>>
>>56736265
parents threatening to disown them

In China's case there's also lots of corruption in their educational system. I've read about students rioting when teachers try to crack down on cheating.
>>
Western barbarians hate school while asians love it according to my chinese cartoons.
>>
Asians are always regarded as intelligent, but most of the ones I've met are decidedly average
>>
>>56736265
Not all types of Asian
>>
>mfw the ugliest, nerdiest, smallest people studied really hard in my school
>whole of asia is small, nerdy and ugly
I just realised this.
>>
>>56736265
>really good at math
>fucking terrible at socializing
It's because east Asians are autistic. They don't have the "human touch". Hence why there are practically zero asian politicians or leaders in countries like the US, Canada, Australia, etc.
>>
>>56736296
This.
Parents work, kids study and if you don't study all day every day your parents will remind you that they had to live in poverty and work their ass off so you could go to school and if you don't succeed you are the most ungrateful piece of shit in existence and eternally hated by your own family
>>
>>56736403
That happens in India as well.

It also happens in America...
>>
>>56736634
>there are practically no East Asian politicians in places where there are practically no East Asians

Wow my mind is blown
>>
File: 1416222593809.jpg (100 KB, 1278x1181) Image search: [Google]
1416222593809.jpg
100 KB, 1278x1181
>>56736689
>Riots in America when teachers crack down on cheating
Are you serious?
I thought America was a 1st world country
>>
>>56736786
American education is far from first world
>>
There was a chinese immigrant kid in my programming 101 class and I btfo him
Felt good desu
>>
>>56736786
Our education is not first world.

Also, I am specifically describing basketball Americans, "white" trash, and spics.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 250x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 250x207
>>56736854
This is such an autistic thought process
>>
Universities have quotas. Asians are already overrepresented in university systems because of parenting memes and they're not allowed to go above a certain amount

So they're not competing against whites- they're competing against other asians. This is the only instance in which the quota system works against a minority.

You're not supposed to leave your race off a college app, they'll assume you're an asian trying to slip through
>>
>>56736634
>politicians
>human touch
>>
File: MATHS.jpg (22 KB, 357x311) Image search: [Google]
MATHS.jpg
22 KB, 357x311
We are superior to whites
>>
>>56737074
Isn't this so fraudulent? The quality of universities are drastically degrading because of this quota system.
>>
>>56738386
The top universities are all private here so they get to do whatever the fuck they want
>>
Willingness to use more hours to studying in a way that isn't completely inefficient.
>>
>>56737074
>tfw I ommited my race
IS THIS WHY I DIDN'T GET INTO UCLA?!?!?!?!?
>>
>>56736265
because they don't bother with identity politics
>>
>>56736265
parental pressure so severe, a quarter of their kids commit suicide
>>
>>56737074
I wonder what would happen if an Asian applied to Harvard as white. I mean what is the university going to do, blood testing? And they can't judge on appearance after all, they might be trans-racial.
>>
>>56736265
autism
>>
>>56736265
they have no live
>>
>>56736342
>MUH DIKK
Once again proving that whites are to asians what niggers are to whites
>>
>>56737074
>overrepresented in university systems
>racial quotas
Remind us again why the US the land of the free?
>>
>>56736265
They cook the books to look good.
>>
>>56736265
They're not smart at all, they just waste their entire youth studying 18 hours a day.

I wasted my entire youth playing videogames instead. :DDDD
>>
>>56752075
what a fucking loser. stay away from this kid
>>
>>56737074
UC had a quota system, but the supreme court said they couldn't do that.
>>
Asians operate as part of a hive mind.
They're closer to bees than they are to humans.
>>
we /swarm/ intelligence now
>>
File: 1455576272189.jpg (38 KB, 524x331) Image search: [Google]
1455576272189.jpg
38 KB, 524x331
>>56736634
>MFW I realize Jews rule the world because of their social merchant abilities and intelligence
>>
>>56752075
this, just look at how bad all these "brilliant" asians are at anything that requires independent thought process and cannot be learned point by point from some book. chink/gook/tojo uni students possess the conversational skills of an eight year old
>>
>>56752075

>wasted
>videogames

Don't lie, you know it was worth it.
>>
comedy gold lel
>>
File: innovation.png (343 KB, 936x845) Image search: [Google]
innovation.png
343 KB, 936x845
>>56752312
The "Asians have no imagination" meme is just that, a meme.

SK leads the world in innovation.
>>
>>56747409
For all their supposed intelligence, what have the Asians actually created that overshadows the West?
>>
I think anyone can achieve this if they spend their lives studying formulas, practicing math etc..Many people just like to waste their time watching movies or playing games.
>>
>>56736569
>They invented /b/
Too slow.
>>
>>56752451
what the fuck does that even mean? what creative output does working at samsung and LG require?
>>
>>56736265
They're not, the people who say this either went to some small university in the middle of nowhere or got a liberal arts degree and thus didn't have any classes with them. Chinks are dumb as shit and have zero consideration for their surroundings.
>>
>>56752451
I don't really understand how this is measured..
>>
>>56736689
>It also happens in America...
source?
>>
>>56752527
>The 2016 Bloomberg Innovation Index, which scored economies using factors including research and development spending and concentration of high-tech public companies.
>>
File: 1444675435575.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
1444675435575.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
>>56752584
So the amount of money invested in high-tech companies?
>>
>>56736265
Academia trains them for being perfect little slaves.
Focusing hardcore on theory without developing social skills on the side means having no prospects.
>>
>>
>>56752584
yeah I guess that disproves my opinion, tech companies are really not known for employing autismal hivemind nerds :^)
>>
>>56752584
Who cares about money spent? Can you name one South Korean invention you use?
>>
>>56752537
>liberal arts degree
>chinks

I was a Computer Science major, most of the foreign Asian students were hardworking and quite intelligent. If you met dumb Asians in your shitty sociology program, it's probably because you're also a shit-licking liberal arts student that's dumb as shit and has zero awareness.
>>
>>56752655
No.
The amount of money spent on research and development, and the amount of high-tech companies in that nation. R&D is research and development into new technologies.

Having a company =/= spending on R&D, R&D is typically underfunded here in the West because it costs a lot, and takes a long time to see a return on investment.
>>
>>56752763
LEL ignore my post, didn't read your post fully. I'm tired as fuck, sorry anon.
>>
>>56752708
>What is R&D
>>
Lads I think I've become racist against Asians ever since I started university
The internationals get on my nerves
>>
>>56752727
LTE every time I use my phone.
>>
>>56752075
but schoolwork and stydying time is not really correlated to PISA scores, for example South Korea is the OECD country with most homework and the Netherlands is the one with least, and yet the two of them have high scores, and then you have countries like Russia that spend even more time doing homework and still they're below OECD average
>>
>>56752727
Even the Printing press is Chinese, the oldest known book made of moveable metal types is Korean
>>
>>56752895
That's just because most Russians are already massive alcoholics at that age.
>>
>>56736265
see >>56736296
they have always had better discipline than whitey, especially now that whitey has no control over their kids who sit on their iphones all day and know that the most they'll get punished is with a stern but cautious talking to
>>
>>56753027
The printing press that the Chinese invented was nowhere near as useful as that which Gutenberg developed, which was much more efficient and actually economically viable.
>>
Strict education system.
>>
>>56753324
Maybe it was because their language is all kinds of fucked up and German only has 30 letters.
>>
File: honest chink.jpg (38 KB, 460x626) Image search: [Google]
honest chink.jpg
38 KB, 460x626
>>56736265
memorization is excellent but comprehension is always suspect.
very common for chinks.
if you're the twat who makes the test questions and somebody answers it word for word, you will be impressed right away.
especially if you're not expecting them to cheat.
>>
Failing students are encouraged to kill themselves in order to avoid tarnishing both the national records and their family's honor.

Bad grades = the stick. Trouble with teachers = the stick. Ditching classes = the stick.

They are also taught various martial arts, which they use to threaten teachers in secret.
>>
>>56736634
>>56736751
And this is actually not true either, our fucking secretary (minister) of interior is called Miguel Ángel Osorio CHONG, and I'll guess that if you count the members of asians in the legislatures of the world countries you'll find a lot of chinese, koreans, etc.
>>
File: 20131207_ASC885.png (57 KB, 580x744) Image search: [Google]
20131207_ASC885.png
57 KB, 580x744
>>56753671
but also the "asians kill themselves" meme is also just a meme, South Korea youth suicide rate is on par with other OECD countries, they just have it higher because the one killing themselves are older Koreans, but even so, suicide rates are nowhere to be even correlated to PISA scores
>>
>>56736265
White asians are smart like the Japanese and Koreans. Other brown and chink asians are Inferior.
>>
>>56736265
meh, at least it is sure that here are less extreme retarders and well-administrated education systems.
And perhaps "well-administrated" means to spoil the hidden geniuses.
>>
>>56755031
*administered
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 640x1052) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 640x1052
>>56752537
>Chinks are dumb as shit and have zero consideration for their surroundings.

No. I think you are.
>>
>>56752727
Ummmm Samsung...
>>
>>56753324
Which is why they printed 8 million books with it during the Han Dynasty?

Tell me how many books Rome printed.
>>
>>56752453
>WE MUZ INVENTINS AND SHIIIETT

Literally nigger tier reasoning
>>
>>56736403
Chinese people often cheat to get good grades.

They just never get caught

>>56736489
They are only book smart and try harder when investing their money.. Most of them don't even look for traffic properly when crossing the road.
>>
>>56752453
China did back in its heyday. Gunpowder, printing, paper, the compass etc

Nothing much nowadays since communism corrupted China and entrepreneurial asians inevitably end up going to America, regardless of their background.
>>
>>56736265
Basically for the same reasons that their arts and creative output sucks
>>
>>56752763
It's okay to have a liberal arts degree if you also have a better degree to go along with it.
>>
>>56755613
I love how when people bring up Asians, liberal arts cucks are quick to defend their shitty "professions". Artists don't build and improve societies.
>>
>>56752453

>WE WUZ NEWTONZ N SHIET

how's that theoretical physics paper coming along, Chief?
>>
File: reaktionsbjörnen.jpg (23 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
reaktionsbjörnen.jpg
23 KB, 480x480
>Asians have great grades overseas
>Asians have (supposedly) great schools in their native countries
>Asians are hardworking

>Yet they've contributed less to the world than greeks, a people that have been irrelevant for the last 600 years
>>
>>56736854

>he was the autistic one among his peers

you beat the tutorial level, senpai
>>
>>56755739
This has got to be the laziest bait ever!
>>
>>56752685

>muh social skillz!

Is this the only argument whities have?

R O F L
>>
>>56755481
>>56755716
>Chongs getting worked up
He's 100% right. Intelligent people are creative and Asians are not. School test results are meaningless when Asians still fail to be productive.
>>
>>56755328
They can be successful with money but
thats not what he is saying.. What he is saying is that they aren't aware of their surroundings.

they will randomly stop all of a sudden in crowded shopping malls so fast people bump into them

they will sit on their phones talking in the car even though the car park is full and there is someone behind them waiting for their spot

they will speak different languages with their friends when someone who doesn't understand is trying to converse with them, (they often do this with bank tellers and libraians)

they don't give people enough space to back out in parking lots

they dont check for traffic properly when crossing the road

they lean on vending machines and people have to ask them to move so other can buy something. (they dont realise what they are doing if you just give them a bad look)

they stand in front of the fridge in the frozen section at the supermarket without realising theres people behind them wanting to get something

they stand around the front of elevators, then when the people get out of elevators they often have to squeeze their way though all the asians.
>>
Asians have the highest degree of neoteny of all the races. That means they mature slower than the other races, and retain more pedomorphic features into adulthood. Neoteny gives the brain more time to develop, increasing intelligence once fully developed. Neoteny is basically what separates humanity as a whole from apes, hominids, or niggers, and Asians are hyper-neotenous. This also results in them having higher brain to body mass ratios, and denser and more numerous neural connections, all of which bodes well for the intelligence. The average intelligence of Asians is thus slightly above that of Europeans, but they also tend to be more clustered around that average, meaning that there are fewer retarded Asians, but also fewer genius Asians. Asians probably evolved higher intelligence when they were crossing the Himalayas, with the cold and sparse nourishment weeding out the stupid ones. Their subsistence farming on rice patties also selected for intelligence and prosocial behavior, as rice farming is complex and requires a lot of social cooperation, much as agriculture in Europe did as well.
>>
>>56753544

Lmao'ing at your brain if you think that you can go far in college with just memorization in a technical field.

What's your major pal? I'm betting you're not even college educated.
>>
>>56755481
says the asian.
>>
File: iqrace.png (179 KB, 625x417) Image search: [Google]
iqrace.png
179 KB, 625x417
>>56755946
>clustered around that average
this is also just a meme, is this is true why have we never see a graph of intelligence distribution of asians shaped like that?
>>
File: 400px-Sketch-4race-transparent.png (45 KB, 400x263) Image search: [Google]
400px-Sketch-4race-transparent.png
45 KB, 400x263
>>56756260
>>
>>56756260
lmao why Israel so dumb tho
>>
File: BTFO.png (76 KB, 1426x910) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
76 KB, 1426x910
>>56752453
>>56755912

Sorry Alberto et Domagoj, but some of the greatest inventions of all time were Asian. Asians lead in innovation and are continuing to lead. 60% of your entire childhood, with anime, video games and technology in general, was Asian. This anime board is Mongolian. Get chink'd in the pussy.
>>
>>56736634
That feeling when Asian societies have the lowest rates of depression precisely because Asians have the largest family and friend groups in the world on average.

Asians are literally more social. Asians have trouble socializing in Western society for the same reason humans have trouble socializing with apes. Too much violence and ignorance.
>>
>Chinese are apparently smart
>loads come to shit UK unis
>try to cheat on tests
>copy and paste shit from Wikipedia for group projects and when they write their own stuff it's absolute shite

Don't believe they're even that smart it's a meme
>>
>>56755946
Wroooooooong. It's the exact opposite.

Contrary to what whitey believes, Asians not only have a higher IQ but also a higher SD.

Asians have a 21% larger standard deviation than whites. Males have a 8% larger SD than females. Look at the SAT data.

CR M W (standard deviations)
Whites: 103 104 104
Asians: 126 127 129

https://secure-media.collegeboard.org/digitalServices/pdf/sat/sat-percentile-ranks-gender-ethnicity-2015.pdf

Why do dumb caucasoids spout this -opinion- without any citations? Asians literally have more geniuses as well as a smarter average. In fact, there are approx 300k people with IQ's of 160+ in China compared to only 10k in the USA.
>>
Is not that they are smarter.
Their cultures are very strict, unforgiving, and demanding of themselves.

They attend school from morning to evening, and study all day. Westerners don't do this. They allow themselves some time to rest and our teaching methods is different.

Asia's education system is a test based system that teaches them to memorize and regurgitate material.

When you look at most of the scientific contributions westerners still dominate, even though we don't kill ourselves beating the same facts over and over into our heads.
>>
>>56736265
You should have asked this question about jews
>>
File: sup nigga.png (173 KB, 1324x928) Image search: [Google]
sup nigga.png
173 KB, 1324x928
>>56756917
Korean here. I literally played LoL 6 hours a day during school weeks and studied 3 hours a week for all AP's. I spent every weekend partying with rich Chinese internationals. Currently attending an Ivy. I didn't study for shit, never made any schedules, and always forgave myself. Even then, I've won gold national competitions; American law, creative writing, and art.

I fucking laugh at all the whites and idiots who think smart people need to study or try.
>>
haha white guys get butthurt
don't worry you are smart enough and have bigger dicks
that's even
>>
File: fig2.png (32 KB, 954x561) Image search: [Google]
fig2.png
32 KB, 954x561
>>56756754
>>
>>56756917
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/03/07/china-rise-fall-and-re-emergence-as-a-global-power/

>China’s dominant global position was challenged by the rise of British imperialism, which had adopted the advanced technological, navigational and market innovations of China and other Asian countries in order to bypass earlier stages in becoming a world power.
>>
Asians are soulless drones that see only dollar signs in their vision, they don't care about anything other than money. Sick of these slant eyed fucks here coming in by the plane loads.
>>
>>56757062
Fake. Even in the false data citationless survey using self measured reports that white people masquerade as penis "studies," Japan has a larger size than the US.

Honestly. Look at the maps that list BOTH North Korea and South Korea. LMAO

They cite it as 3.8 inches. Upon checking sources, that was the measure of FLACID penises. Whites literally compared their 5.1 inch erect penises to our 3.8 inch flacid ones to falsify data to feel better about our superiority to them.
>>
>>
File: Mastermind.jpg (119 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
Mastermind.jpg
119 KB, 640x427
>>56756917
Irony is, the smarter you are, the less you study on average. There are studies on this. Btw, 30% of science research papers and patents in the US are by Asian Americans despite them being only 4% of the population. If you look at the winners of youth math and science accomplishments, literally over 50% are Asian this century.
>>
File: ZhengHeShip.jpg (83 KB, 500x316) Image search: [Google]
ZhengHeShip.jpg
83 KB, 500x316
>>
>>56757162
Well. Most of the asians that knew and did good and school and went on to good unis, studied all days. They were nerds mostly, and the ones that weren't, did really shitty in school.

Maybe you are a true genius. But not all asians are and most people including asians need to study a lot to get to where you are.
>>
File: 1458357122446.png (70 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1458357122446.png
70 KB, 630x630
>asians
>smart

loving every laugh
>>
>>56757106
Control for income and state vs private school and see what you get, the gulf between state and private school in the UK is massive
>>
>>56757113
I don't get your point.
China has been a heavily populated region and rich in resources and culture for most of history.
It is obvious that they will come up with inventions that europeans hadn't at the time.

The old war is a sharing of information and technology in a grand scale.
Many advances came from the middle east, asia, and europe.

Most of the technological and navigational innovations that facilitated the imperialistic endeavours of the europeans were inventions from Iberia and the middle east.

Now, tables are turned. The Chinese are rising and using the inventions by the west to get up to speed and possible surpass us in the future.
>>
>>56755328
>Australian American

is that so high because of old mate rupert?
>>
File: 1424811695890.jpg (209 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
1424811695890.jpg
209 KB, 682x600
>>56757408
>Nobel Prizes
>Measure of national scientific output

You just proved what every Asian knows about caucasoids
>>
>>56755694
Neither do gooks lmao
>>
So when Americans say Asian they always mean East Asian?

Here when you say Asian everyone automatically thinks paki/indian/Bangladeshi
>>
>>56757408
>The Average Age for a Nobel Laureate in all Prize Categories is 59, and the most frequent age bracket is 60-64
>>
>>56757496
>reaction images
>evidence
>>
>>56757545
You gave us all the evidence we needed, caucasoid.
>>
File: MVP March roar 650x350.jpg (177 KB, 650x350) Image search: [Google]
MVP March roar 650x350.jpg
177 KB, 650x350
>>56757041
>played LoL
THIS IS WHY KOREA WILL NEVER BE A SUPERPOWER
>>
>>56757496
It isn't a measurement of scientific output, but it can say a lot about a country's quality in research and scientific contribution.

Asia is the most populated region in the WORLD.
Obviously, you are going to have a lot of things coming from this place.
>>
Tßh asians are brainwashed and only the ones that actually speak English and don't have the attention span of a fly are the good ones.

t. Chink pro
>>
>>56757610
Except quality.
>>
>>56752451
That's not a reliable stat. How about you show us which countries have the most patents/inventions per year?
>>
>>56736265
Parents forced me to get A's in everything or else they wouldn't let me "waste time" visiting my friends

Then they wondered why I didn't have any in high school lol

t. Chang
>>
why do white guys get that mad?
is it unacceptable that Whites are not superior in every aspect?
I think it is natural that each race has something good at
>>
>>56758200
What are whites good at? Partying and getting drunk? LMAO
>>
>>56736265
Discipline.
>>
Becuz Asians are pragmatic as fuck (Fuck you, pay me. That kind of mentality). In other words, if you have time to serving the net, you could have spent the time more productively elsewhere like getting a job.
>>
thats why I need a gf from korea or ingapore 2bh
>>
>>56758242

Ruling the world, modern civilization, those kind of things
>>
>>56758348
but jews rule the world, not whites
>>
>>56758435

They are a spinoff version
>>
>fuck you
>pay me
>my money
america isn't a country. it's a business. fuck you. now pay me my money.
>>
File: 2d5du40.jpg (74 KB, 501x502) Image search: [Google]
2d5du40.jpg
74 KB, 501x502
Jewellery
>>
File: Nobel Prize Physics.png (84 KB, 1003x617) Image search: [Google]
Nobel Prize Physics.png
84 KB, 1003x617
>Asians are not creative meme

This has to end. Pic related is physics nobel prize winners since 2001. Advanced science requires creativity and intelligence and Japan btfo all the european countries.
>>
>>56758457
you mean v2.0
>>
>>56756390
20% Arab 8%heredim plus all the illegal Africans, Thais, and Russians we have.
>>
>>56758536
You really shouldn't get too upset about it. They decided to pick on something that's hard to measure, that isn't dick size or height because then the blacks win.
>>
>>56736265
fact is they cheat on a massive scale
>>
>>56758536
I think this topic is stupid.
All races have the capabilities of producing as many geniuses as the next one.

The problem comes to culture, education, politics, geopolitical situation, etc.

How many people have not been given the change of pursuing a career in the sciences in the US because of steep University prices.

How many people get to have a premium education in the world? Not many.
>>
>>56758833
THis is true also.
I don't remember the exact numbers, but a bunch of chinese got deported back to china for having cheated in multiple occasions. (They were deported because they had student visas)
>>
>>56736751

areyoufuckingserious.jpg

>t. xi chang from hongcouver
>>
>>56758838

As "genius" is a term relative within the scope of human ability, I'm inclined to disagree
>>
>>56758936
OK. I agree in that sense.
Let me rephrase.

I think all the races can produce very capable, and competent scientist, artist, etc.
>>
File: dogster.jpg (163 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
dogster.jpg
163 KB, 600x450
>>56758838
>blacks can become geniuses
>>
once asian countries catch up to the west in wealth and living standards, after a couple of generations the education standards in those countries will degrade under the guise of "liberalizing" their school system. then the asian kids will get as lazy and dumb as the kids in the west. we're already seeing this trend happening in japan; their education system isn't nearly as strict as it once used to be.
>>
>>56756792

It's a white supremacist meme, that literally all there is.

Reading the works of Rushton and Phillips, they explain that the standard deviation for Asians are wider not only on IQ-tests but all testing correlated to IQ, such as SAT tests.

White Supremacist just use the 'le Asians aren't creative' meme since they can't argue with the science that shows Asians being superior in intelligence in every way.
>>
>>56759083
I think they can.
You have degrass tyson and a bunch other pretty smart black guys.

Without getting too SJW, Blacks have it pretty bad historically. I'm not surprised that they are doing badly.
>>
>>56758593
How'd you end up like that? Too much free love back in the 70s?
>>
>>56758838
>>56759046

Your two posts have two VERY different opinions.

>All races have the capabilities of producing as many geniuses as the next one.

No, this is simply not true and can be seen for the IQ distribution for the races. On average, Asians will produce the most genius-level people, just as they will have on average the most intelligent people.

>I think all the races can produce very capable, and competent scientist, artist, etc.

Sure.
>>
>>56758506well i'll be meme'd
>>
File: 1381891501924.gif (942 KB, 302x252) Image search: [Google]
1381891501924.gif
942 KB, 302x252
1.5 billion motherfucking people, and supposedly the highest IQs on the planet. More than double all white people in the world combined.

So tell me, where's this incredible scientific output? Why the fuck has it been a backwater for so long? You chinks should have us on Pluto by now and instead you're busy copying shit off of white people.
>>
>>56759355
But geniuses are rare.

Also, the reliability of the IQ has been questioned more than once. The IQ test, also doesn't measure social and economical difficulties.

IF, IF all race were equally prosperous and there cultures were as strict, and demanding as that of asians, then I think that IQ tests and cognitive measurements would be pretty similar. THis is unrealistic I know.

In summary, I don't believe the problem is innate to a particular race. All races and nationalities have it different.
>>
>>56759355
>>56759476
You can just take a look at the countries at the very top of the IQ lists. They are without exception prosperous countries.

Also, you have to take into account the people having their IQs measured.

China isn't having some shit poor farmer in some land locked province of china doing these test. It is the highest and most prosperous chinese in Shanghai and the same goes for their education.

Most time you see china in some international ranking, is not china as a whole but Shanghai and some pretty well off cities.
>>
>>56759476

I feel like this is a troll response, no offense, but the arguments like 'bias' and 'cultural differences' as been beaten to death in scientific literature.

In short, the way IQ is tested removes any possibility of bias or cultural difference, there is no point to argue the point that 'if everyone tried as hard it would be the same', that's now how the modern IQ tests are created. You can study as hard as you want, you won't be able to score higher.

This is all explained by reading this paper:

https://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
>>
File: 2455305_898160.jpg (300 KB, 549x920) Image search: [Google]
2455305_898160.jpg
300 KB, 549x920
>>56759576
but leaked results show that China as a whole has a little higher PISA scores than the OECD
>>
>The East Asian superiority thesis has been attacked on the grounds of the unrepresentativeness of the sampling of populations: A.R. Brody, “Intelligence”, (Academic Press, New York, 1992), p.313; M. Chon, “The Truth About Asian Americans”, in R. Jacoby and N. Glauberman (eds), The Bell Curve Debate” (Times Books, Random House, New York, 1995), pp.238-240, at p.239. Some competing studies have found no Asian-White IQ differences: H.W. Stevenson (et. al.), “Cognitive Performance and Academic Achievement of Japanese, Chinese and American Children”, Child Development, vol.56, 1985, pp.718-734. J.R. Flynn claims that Asian-Americans have the same non-verbal IQ as White Americans but a slightly lower verbal IQ: J.R. Flynn “Asian Americans: Achievement Beyond IQ, (Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Hillsdale, 1991): D. Budge, “US-Chinese Success ‘Due to Attitudes of Parents’,” The Times Education Supplement, May 1, 1998, p.20. N. Weyl, “World Population Growth and the Geography of Intelligence”, Modern Age, vol.22, 1978, pp.64-71, is sceptical of the Japanese IQ score as a 10 percent superiority in mathematics would give Japan an utterly decisive leadership in science, which has not occurred. Japan has a high level of mental development , but is not renowned for producing individuals of remarkable brilliance.
>>
File: China_PISA_2009_results.png (26 KB, 908x337) Image search: [Google]
China_PISA_2009_results.png
26 KB, 908x337
>>56759655
>>
>>56759655
http://world.time.com/2013/12/04/china-is-cheating-the-world-student-rankings-system/
>>
File: europe-iq.jpg (180 KB, 650x607) Image search: [Google]
europe-iq.jpg
180 KB, 650x607
>>56736634
this reminds me that finland have the highest iq o europe
they are autistic
>>
>>56759655
Holy shit, third world China destroys the West.

Do you have the source for these stats?
>>
>>56759709
Hey, you dumb convict scum. Those stats that the mexican provided are for China as a whole, as tested by the PISA organization.

That time article was complaining about the fact that in previous years, PISA only tested Shanghai, and their scores were absurdly high and blew the fuck out of every other country and city state on earth.

But now that all China is tested, that butthurt white trash argument that China cheats by only testing its 'elites' does not hold anymore.

White people are fucking stupid and are about to go extinct. Enjoy your last years as a race.
>>
>>56759774
I just know that a Chinese newspaper leaked the figures, just reversed search the image and maybe you'll reach the orginal source
>>
File: 1458541937265.jpg (974 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1458541937265.jpg
974 KB, 2000x2000
>>56759810
>worst korea being this mad that the only thing he thought he had going for him is a lie
>>
>>56755912

Mongols, Caucasians and Negros contributed a shit load to the world in terms of creation.

Are you mentally ill?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 398x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 398x600
>>56757115
>>
>>56757162

Probably explains why some Anerican blacks are seen as dumb to some, due to that whole "thug culture", violence and segregation.

Such is the nature of man.
>>
>>56758348

They also brought disease and drew from other Caucasians. Admit it, you Americans are pretty fucking dumb.
>>
>>56755694
Art is the sole creator of culture and hence the society.
>>
>>56759810
Yeah.
You dont have the source man. Only a picture all in chinese. LIke chinese can be trusted.
>>
File: 1458433693301.png (253 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458433693301.png
253 KB, 500x500
>>56760085
but according to >>56759837 it was what a chinese newspaper leaked and we all know how fair and impartial they are.
>>
>>56736265
>school rankings
Schools consist of memorization and repetition, as well as extreme conformity. There is nothing remarkable or praiseworthy about doing well in school. The dullest and the most unremarkable people I have ever come across in my life have been the highly educated. Applying knowledge and creating something of worth in the real world is all that matters in the end.
>>
>>56736479
My Chinese roommate expressed 0 love for how he learned in school.
>>
>>56736786
Our education in public schools is certainly not the best of the best, and our government teachers are far from likeable and only just passing, but the real issue here is that the students are apathetic, short sighted, only ambitious for glamorous trash like music or sports, and willingly ignorant. This is, of course, not the case for older Americans once they've matured, but by then it's too late for multiple reasons.
Hell, they don't even read the damn Bible or pay attention during service, yet are stalwart in faith.

They're just too damn lazy and distracted, and have no will to learn.
>>
2012 pilot PISA test for Zhejiang has also been leaked
http://www.aare.edu.au/publications-database.php/9956/pisa-2012-result-in-china-a-case-study-of-zhejiang-province
>>
>>56738934
t. not asian politics knower
>>
>>56757476
While I agree,nearly all of the modern inventions which allows the west to facilitate a large dominance over the world were exclusively European and American-Eropean in origin.

>The Chinese are rising and using the inventions by the west to get up to speed and possible surpass us in the future.
This statement is not remotely close to true. Even the mighty Warsaw Pact can't even compete with the US military, what makes you think that China can?
>>
>>56757522
It's honestly more of Britain-Commonwealth sans Canada thing.
>>
>>56760386
We're at an inflection point of military doctrines and that may prove to be a blessing to Chinese ambitions if they have enough forward-thinking minds. Specifically, automation and drone tech is going to go huge soon. As an example, consider how many cheap but pretty good drone aircraft it would take to counter one ultra high tech fighter (F-22 e.g.). Then extrapolate that towards navy engagements, and eventually ground engagements too with remote piloted or fully automated armoured vehicles.
>>
>why are black more stupid than white people
You see anon it's because they're fucking sub-human ape who should be genocided
>why are white people more stupid than asian
well anon that's clearly a matter of education, asian also have a brain unable to create genious, we're still clearly superior btw.
>>
>>56761078

I wonder when autists on 4chan quit seeing other races as inferior, acknowledge that we're all human and no matter what ethnicity, and that we're capable of both horrible and stupid shit.
>>
Nigger
>>
>>56761102
That would never happen.
Autists on 4chan are racist to make up for the fact that they're inferior to the average person on most levels, it makes them feel good.

See: Their hate of normies
>>
>>56761220
what the heck bro
>>
>>56761078
Except niggers actually are barbarians while both whites and east asians have built large and successful societies in spite of differences in IQ that favor the former group.
>>
>>56761304

>implying Negroes haven't done this

"Who are the Egyptians/ Carthaginians?"

In b4 autistic we WUZ Kings meme.
>>
>>56761491 rekt by
>>56761304
>>
>>56753912
The fuck is white asian i dont even...
>>
>>56737917
>autism increases math skills
Seems correct
>>
>>56738791
no, it's because you don't spell omitted right on the first try

also it's because applications are a crapshoot, so don't feel particularly bad

if you measure success by the schools you get into, then you should apply (should have applied) to many schools to maximize your chances

go to uc santa barbara, check out the college of creative studies

no unit cap and preferential treatment

it's good stuff

though i'm not sure about biomedical/med school stuff, my race-omitting friend
>>
>>56756260
>identical variation for every group
>separate group for catholics
>having percent bar on the left, despite the fact that percent would be found with area under the curve, not the height of the curve

reads like poorly-made protestant propaganda, you traitor
>>
>>56755499
I think in western society, doing something wrong causes you to feel guilty about it whereas in asian culture it is okay as long as you get away with it.
i hear lots of stories of cheating asians, i'm still in academia so it pisses me off.
>>
>>56755694
>artists (art) doesn't build society
nice dude, you sound like the kind of guy to also believe in le epic 'white people have no culture' meme
>>
>>56761102
It just so happens certain groups are more statistically prone to behave a certain way. You don't have to be the masterrace to acknowledge we're wired differently, all it takes is a bit of common sense and a basic understanding of genetics.

>>56761078
Both are sort of right though. Minus the genocide part. Asians rank better than whites in term of raw intelligence, but it doesn't always translate in the way people think "intelligence" should behave. On that same line, blacks commit crimes at disproportionate rates everywhere they go. In the US 53% of murders are committed by blacks yet they only represent 13% of the population (the rates are similar for all types of crimes). You see similar rates from blacks in places like London, and Canada when they kept racial statistics.
>>
>>56736265
>brilliant
They aren't brilliant at all. Brilliance is invention and ingenuity. Chinks, gooks and japs rote memorize everything by studying excessively.

Whitey (jews are white) holds patents, ching-dong steals patented ideas. This is self-evident after you've taken a look at which countries produce most innovations.
>>
>>56757041
>I fucking laugh at all the whites

nice math score.

it looks totally legit...
>>
>>56763128
Wow Finland. I thought you were one of the nicer euro countries. How could you throw your own brethren under the bus like that.
>>
>>56763553
>How could you throw your own brethren under the bus like that.
I don't feign respect. Why should I sugarcoat the truth? Chingdongs haven't been at the forefront of science during the modern era, and they never contributed anything of value to the field of philosophy.
>>
File: B7HeAzTIEAAkuSK.jpg large.jpg (74 KB, 1023x643) Image search: [Google]
B7HeAzTIEAAkuSK.jpg large.jpg
74 KB, 1023x643
>>56736265
It hasn't even started yet
>>
>>56736265
they study themselves to smartness?
>>
File: 1445174351621.jpg (102 KB, 624x434) Image search: [Google]
1445174351621.jpg
102 KB, 624x434
High rankings in education but still stuck on 4chan.
>>
>>56736265
Because the majority of students actually study instead of fucking off to play sports or video games and the ones that don't cheat.
>>
The Asians in my degree are pretty retarded desu
>>
>>56764271
If they weren't they'd be in MIT or Harvard. Australia seems to be the place where rich parent throw their dumb kids to for the sake of getting a "respectable" degree.
>>
>>56764343
>go to America for school
>get shot
Yeah nah, fuck dat shit
>>
lol it's okay only 9mm
>>
>tfw asian and literally spend most of my time playing video games and watching anime
>tfw everyone else complains about how hard classes while I barely put in any effort and still get high marks
It's OK whitey. At least you have bigger dicks.
>>
>>56757113
>China’s dominant global position was challenged by the rise of British imperialism, which had adopted the advanced technological, navigational and market innovations of China and other Asian countries in order to bypass earlier stages in becoming a world power.
That's simply not true. The age of sail began in Europe not when innovations from China and other Asian countries were adopted, as this piece alledges, but when the innovations of the northern European seafaring traditions and the mediterranean European seafaring traditions combined to take the best of both worlds. In the North Sea and the Baltic Sea square rigs and tail rudders were common, in the Med latin rigs, portolan charts and carvel planking. These were combined into a new type of ship: the Portuguese Caravel. Together with compass navigation Jacob's staff and astrolabe these things ushered in the age of exploration.
But what really broke the code in navigation later was when the European (British to be exact) invention of precise enough chronometers solved the age old problem of determining the longitude with sufficient accuracy.
>>
>>56736265
>What makes Asians so spank bankingly brilliant?
there are many of them
>>
>>56764791
are you an asian american?
pls tell me an objective reason why Asian Americans earn more money than others.
do you find this statistic correct?
>>
>>56757231
The size of Zheng He's ships has been often exaggerated. Modern research estimates them at 59-62 meters, at most 84 meters. So no more than 275 feet long, morelikely around 200 feet. Earlier figures of more than 130 meters are a myth that could establish because there's little useful sources on these ships at all, so unfounded imagination filled in the big blanks that were left by proper research.
>>
>>56765151
because:
1- their parents and culture group pressure them to study non-stop since being born
2- asians are highly materialistic, nothing matters to them more than money and advancement, they dont "care" about feels, they dont accept questioning of the way things are. All that matters to them is the tangible
3- asians are highly "prestige" based. this means if you want any respect from anyone in your community or family you need to become a doctor/educated rich professional
4- nobody cares about asians who are not wildly successful, hence, you never hear about them in the media or anywhere
5- zerg mentality means the only asians that matter, to the asians themselves, are those who made it and the rest are worker bees.

consequently:
a)you only hear about succesful asians
b)the asians on average make more money because they only aim for highly renumerated professions
c)studying your ass off is actually a good idea if you want to be successful in making money and getting to college etc
>>
>>56741506
Apparently, no one can seem to figure out why there have been so many student suicides here recently. There's a severe negligence towards mental health over here.
>>
File: 4099991036_58278106b4_o.png (4 MB, 1415x2000) Image search: [Google]
4099991036_58278106b4_o.png
4 MB, 1415x2000
>>56766605
because in asia if you have a problem, you are a liability, and therefore a burden on your family and society. Wouldn't it be better on everyone if you just died?

t.Asianlogic
>>
File: very sensible chuckle.gif (1 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
very sensible chuckle.gif
1 MB, 250x250
>it took the entire western world to be brainwashed and cucked just so the rest of the world could catch up
>>
>>56736265
thats all about shitty tests. aznz dont have a creativity to produce something new and a flexibility. they are almost machines that only obey operations manuals. they cant see the outside of their manuas, i mean, they cant figure out some metaphysical shit leading to something new.

if you wanna get a creativity you eventually have to learn a method and an attitude of it from the western culture.
>>
>>56736265

small penises
low test
short
>>
Ashkenazi Jews >> Germanic >> Anglo >> Med/EE >> East Asian >> South Asian >> the rest of global scum.

You wan't a turbocharged small-displacement but efficient engine? Hire an Asian

You wan't a naturally aspirated high-displacement V8? Go Germanic/Anglo white

You wan't a super/turbocharged hybrid V12 engine? Go Ashkenazi Jew

t. 1.0L three cylinder turbocharged Fiesta Engine
>>
>A billion ultra-smart people
>Can't design a high-speed train themselves so they copy the Germans
kek
>>
What is use is it being slightly "smarter" than other people if you are getting cucked by superior specimens?

Please asian cucks get a hold of your women and stop their sex tourism.
>>
>>56736265
They realy learning. They focus on good education and new skills.
not like westeners enoying life and parting. Focusing on nothing or Just hedonism.
>>
>>56767092
Because being the stupidest person on the smart team is good enough for most people here.
>>
>>56766484
hey don't be butthurt
that's why I said "objective reason "
I am not racist like you I just want to know the reason
>>
>>56767456
Don't worry m8, in a few decades time after East and South Asians dominate Western academia, they'll be producing the same excuses should whites get off their butts and provide competition.
>>
File: 32.jpg (139 KB, 899x594) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
139 KB, 899x594
>>56766975
>Med/EE >> East Asian

Uh huh.
>>
>>56767718
>a single picture encapsulates their contributions to humanity
In terms of historical contribution of course. I would move EE beneath South Asia at this point as well.
>>
They're shorter so their eyes are closer to the book when sitting
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-22-16-29-37.jpg (775 KB, 1440x1321) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-22-16-29-37.jpg
775 KB, 1440x1321
>>56767761
Uh huh.
>>
>>56767847
I am referring to European meds, from Spain to Greece, you retarded expat.
>>
File: 1456350915196.jpg (78 KB, 568x787) Image search: [Google]
1456350915196.jpg
78 KB, 568x787
>>56756698
>patent applications

irrelevant
>>
what is the most complicated invention of all time
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-23-18-25-34.jpg (354 KB, 1440x1015) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-23-18-25-34.jpg
354 KB, 1440x1015
>>56767909
Sorry, updated version.
>>
File: Screenshot_2014-12-16-18-38-49.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2014-12-16-18-38-49.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
>>56767993
Samsung Galaxy Note series.
>>
>>56767993
Feminist studies
>>
File: Nobel Physics Prize.jpg (79 KB, 818x540) Image search: [Google]
Nobel Physics Prize.jpg
79 KB, 818x540
>>56767961
Western europe is literally irrelevant today.
Since 2001, Japan by itself has had more physics nobel prizes than all of Europe combined.

>WE WUZ SCIENTISTS N SHIET

Kill yourself
>>
>>56767456
because they migrated there in order to just do that. thats plain and simple
basically what this guy >>56766484 citing is mostly objectively right too. if anything he knows very fucking well who asians are. if hes messing a point, its rather about chinese culture and their traditional practices than other asians though.

especially, materialism, groupism/hivemind based on nepotism, those are factual traditions in china and korea in some respect. theres no point if you deny it.
>>
>>56736786
My dad grew up in Nigeria and his highschool education was better than mine. We didn't even have a geography class in my school.
>>
Because they study so fucking hard, especially in Korea which is one of the reasons why so many koreans kill themselves, or try to. I know a korean that slit her wrists because there was too much pressure for her at school.
>>
>>56767993
CERN
>>
If the Chinese school system is so good, why don't they have the best universities as well?
>>
>>56768139
I mean,I want some solid source
I'm wondering if there are some opinions or analyses by authority or statistics
I'm ashamed that I can't gain information very much due to my poor English skill fuck
>>
>>56768211
>Korean diligence
She was probably studying wrist anatomy
>>
>>56767993
Something esoteric and inaccessible like tensor calculus. Einstein himself said he only understood it during moments of 'exceptional mental clarity'.
>>
Knowing the answers to text book problems =/= intelligence. Score can get you in college with good name but what about the other that didn't get in, which is still a high number in many Asia countries. These people are not stupid but the society tattooed them as such.
Asians are highly competitive in getting high score but fail miserable in other fields such as cooperation with each other.
>>
>>56768017
Alright, you win. Youre preconceptions of my preferential bias towards Islam have silenced me. Good going

Until you realise I am banned for posting anti-Islamic rhetoric like my signature 'Islamic extraterrestrial enslavement' threads (until April 21st as of most recent).
>>
>>56759084
That's just because Japanese Millenials rebelled against their parents' "work till you drop" mentality and instead choose to live the easy NEET lifestyle.
>>
>>56736786
Most of it still is, Wherever there's a lot of blacks...that's another story.
>>
>>56755946
This is partially true and also explains the relatively low intelligence of Africans who develop the earliest, have the greatest physical size and strength, but also the weakest intellectual powers and shorter than average life expectancy.
>>
>>56768985
>actually believing this.
youth unemployment is around 0.5% higher than the 80's. i.e negligible
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.