[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Thinking of installing it.
Post stories, tips, cautionary tales and racial slurs

also kosom belgica
>>
Tinder users are all shit.
Attractive people can find decent friends without relying on this shit.
>>
>>56736041
Have you used it? What's it like in your city?
>>
>>56735777
>using tinder in egypt

>>56736041
Also, this
>>
>>56735777
Why not. It's literally the best invention for social awkward losers who can't ask out girls directly. Most of 4chan goers i reckon.

>>56736041
Yeah but nobody here is attractive so it isn't really an argument against it.
>>
>>56735777
There's stories of people getting catfished, robbed, raped, etc. At this point, you're probably better off trying to meet people on 4chan or craigslist
>>
>>56736134
It's just like a online dating website.
Doesn't worth to install.
>>
As Girls dont have Problem Findling fuckbuddies everywhere else easily most of those who are on tinder aren't the ones you'd want to date.
I know one who is hot and normal enough but she allways gets Into long lasting relationships with the First tinderdate she meets.
>>
>egyptian tinder profile
>>
>>56736228
>craigslist

Have you met anyone off of craigslist for dating? I just use it to get really unsatisfying, awkward, embarrassing sex.
>>
>>56736314
depends, some girls might prefer the anonymity of tinder.

Any of you guys ever tried it? I used it when I was in the US for a few months and there was literally not a single girl above a 7
>>
>>56736228
Any idea of finding new people by online is shit.
Go to your local gym. Then say hello to people down there. Things go well.
>>
How do Egyptian pickuplines work?
>the fabric of your burka is really nice
>This is Aishas father, she says thank you
>>
>>56736314
>arent the ones youd want to date
But isnt tinder supposed to bring people just for sex instead of dating?
>>
>>56736673

They generally don't speak. They point at the woman they're interested in and get her guardian's attention. The guardian leads the group to a small building and this is where the magic happens. The guardian places the woman in a corner of a room and leaves, then the suitor enters and places goods in the other corner and leaves. Over the night, the guardian returns to examine the offering. In the morning, the suitor returns; if the goods are still there, then the marriage contract has failed and he must place more goods.

This can go on for several weeks until an agreement is made.
>>
>>56736972
In some cases, if agreed upon beforehand, the suitor may bring a medical expert to exermine the goods for any damages such as a broken hymen or bad teeth.

Fun Fact!
The phrase "Never look a gift horse in the mouth" originated in this tradition as checking inexpensive goods for any damages is frowned upon. Horse is referring to egyptian women for they look like horses.
>>
>>56736972
I'm pretty sure this is not what happens anywhere near the Nile valley
>>
>>56737438
>Egyptian women look like horses
Co
>>56737438
>>>56736972
>The phrase "Never look a gift horse in the mouth" originated in this tradition as checking inexpensive goods for any damages is frowned upon. Horse is referring to egyptian women for they look like horses.

I could get behind this theory
>>
>>56736228
Meet in public, how fucking hard can it be?
>>
>>56735777
>>>/soc/
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.