[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do the euros take Americas protection for granted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 640x480
Do the euros take Americas protection for granted?
>>
Not really, at least in Norway we are quite aware that our defense plans rely on NATO.
>>
Thanks for the missile shield senpai, now only 99 out of 100 nukes will hit us if the ruskies start acting uppity.
>>
I'm not too bothered, Most likely any protection that is granted the other countries in Europe will be granted to Sweden as well. Most likely NATO wont just ignore russian invasion into foreign territory.
>>
No thats why we try to make state of the art weapons that we sell to the third world (who wont buy russian or american stuff), recently germany beat us to that though
>>
In Britain the Americans are famous for always arriving late, so it's kind of irrelevant
>>
It's scaremongering rhetoric by chickenhawks. The US has a big bloated military sitting around soaking up welfare and overbudgeted development projects, and need to fantasize about possibilities of wars to justify the expenses
>>
>>56734800
Yeah. We should probably start paying off your politicians. Works for Israel and the Saudis.
>>
File: silikonska_kraljica_.jpg (79 KB, 470x642) Image search: [Google]
silikonska_kraljica_.jpg
79 KB, 470x642
>>56734800
>Americas protection
>>
>>56734800
What "protection"?

Every time Europe is attacked, America literally does nothing
>>
Well you're the ones supplying terrorists with armaments, so fuck you I guess. Here's hoping muslims give USA another 9/11.
>>
>>56736455
Yeah like in that whole WWI and WWII business, eh?
>>
>>56734800

They don't even acknowledge we protect them. Literally just a vacant grassland looking for ISIS/Moskal invasion.
>>
>>56736585
your ancestors probably still hadn't even moved there by then lmao
>>
>>56736585
>wait until almost all of yourope is ravages so you can reap more benefits
oy vey nice protection
>>
>>56736585
> thread is about events from earlier today
> buttmad American talks about things that happened 70 years ago
Vote Trump if you really want to help us.
>>
>>56736535
How's life in the cuck shed
>>
File: 1443906640117.jpg (39 KB, 323x500) Image search: [Google]
1443906640117.jpg
39 KB, 323x500
>>56735022
wew, smart american, thats rare.
>>
>>56736722
Ask your daughter.
>>
>>56734906
But we don't!
>>
>>56736722
you actually forced negros to come
>>
>>56736753
Hot version of Merkel
>>
>>56736585
finland received nothing from the US in WW2

guess who did help? the fucking nazis

as far as im concerned you're literally worse than Hitler
>>
>>56736753
It's actually quite common; most Americans are smarter than Germans. We have better universities, more Nobel Prizes, a stronger and wealthier country, and dictate the trends in international culture and politics.
>>
>>56734800
Obviously yes considering only a couple countries spend the recommended 2% of GDP on the military.
>>
>>56736867
> side with the Nazis
> receive no aid from the US
Big fucking surprise you dipshit.
>>
>>56736829
>implying i have a daughter
>implying that insult made sense

So my daughters a cuck?

>>56736849
No one forced you germs to take in a bunch of Muslims into your country German
>>
>>56737683
>ask for murrikan and brittish support
>lel no go go russia
>ask murrika and great britain to dissuade russia from invading
>lel no
>russia invades
>germany helps

you sure like to distort history for your convinience
>>
>>56741136
this, only thing worse than nazis are soviets
>>
>>56738606
>No one forced you germs to take in a bunch of Muslims into your country German
"The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. The German Department of Foreign Affairs carried on the negotiations after this, and in 1961 an agreement was reached.[6]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.