[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that terrorism has no religion. Do not let this isolated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
Reminder that terrorism has no religion. Do not let this isolated incident change your view on muslims.

We cannot afford to let fascism and hate take over Europe again. The only way to defeat the terrorists is with love and compassion.
>>
Fuck Muslims
>>
>>56733476
>>/reddit/
>>
ayy
>>
>>56733476
>The only way to defeat the terrorists is with love and compassion.

and not by accepting more in our countries, perhaps ? are you a racist or something ? go fuck yourself you nazi
>>
Fascism is infinitely more aligned with Islam than democracy.
>>
>>56733476
Unironically this
>>
>>56733476
that's what you said last time...
>>
>>56733476
Man is this a shitpost or not, cant tell. I might stayed way too long on the int
>>
>>56733787
>Man is this a shitpost or not, cant tell.
It is, you idiot
>>
>>56733476
>The only way to defeat the terrorists is with love and compassion.
To whom? Whom should I give my love to?
>>
I know people think this is sjw lib but he's right in a way. the problem is you're letting in migrants and also destroying their countries for years. it's not like you're doing a favour with migration. nato fuck with desert people for so long.

if nato wanted peace in the middle east, they shouldn't have removed saddam, assad and all the other countless examples.
>>
>>56733476
If you give love and compassion to those terrorist for their action, then how are you going to treat those who give love and compassion to you?
>>
good thread
>>
>not bombing the shit out of them
>>
>>56733476
Kill yourself, Muslim shit.
>>
>>56733476
Excellent b8, seƱor.
>>
>yfw it's been 71 years since the last decent war
It's about fucking time.
>>
Keep calm, europeans. You gave up your firearms because you trust your government. Why stop now?
>>
>>56735802
Some European government did not forbid personal firearms afaik
>>
>>56733476
>Reminder that terrorism has no religion.
Any proofs?
>>
>>56733476
you can accept yor beheading as much as you want lad, it's not going to stop it from happening.
Hopefully men and women that are braver, proud, more honourable and noble than you will be able to keep you safe from the hordes that want you dead. Give you sufficient time to pine over finnish boypussy, heforshe, voluntary castration and "feminine penis"
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.