[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Islam did nothing wrong, the decadent and degenerate westerners
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11
File: 1436520283701.png (88 KB, 1437x909) Image search: [Google]
1436520283701.png
88 KB, 1437x909
Islam did nothing wrong, the decadent and degenerate westerners deserves ever drop of blood spillt
>>
Christianity - Worship the one true god (and his prophet), be a good person in order to get into his kingdom after death or go to hell.
Islam - Worship the one true god (and his prophet), be a good person in order to get into his kingdom after death or go to hell.
Judaism - Worship the one true god (and his prophet), be a good person in order to get into his kingdom after death.

Literally the same religion, with the same stories, same figures and same goals. There are only cultural differences to the way that worship is carried out. Somewhere along the line, people assumed that we are all not doing the same thing. It doesn't matter what you call God because he doesn't have an actual name. Allah, Elohim, El, Yahweh are all words we came up with but they describe the same entity.

Humanity itself is the actual wrongdoer, rather than a specific sect. All 3 holy texts also warn that this would happen.
>>
>>56732049
Sweden yes
>>
>>56732049
picture needs an edit so the pig fucker has a suicide vest and the European has his legs blown off to be accurate
>>
>>56733939
>american education
>>
>2016
>believing in god
>>
>>56734030
>2016
>Living in memenation Kazakhistan
>>
Islam was created by George W. Bush as an excuse to invade Kuwait.
>>
>>56734027
He's right you know.
>>
>>56734030
>2016
>not believing in Tengri
>>
>>56732049
give me your address you filthy muslim so i can spill your guts out
>>
>>56734075
lol no he isn't
>>
>swedish flag

YES
E
S
>>
File: 14489125344720.gif (18 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
14489125344720.gif
18 KB, 125x125
>>56734071
>2016
>not living in memenation
stay back weak first worlder
>>
>>56733939

I suggest you actually read the Koran and see what it says about killing non believers. Theres a reason muslims are the ones blowing themselves up on a daily basis around the world and not christians/jews/bhuddists/etc.

Their religion isn't compatible with our way of life. They want us to either convert or die.
>>
It's all a strategy of tension wake up sheeple
>>
>>56734198
>mexico got YES'd by spain
>>
>>56734231
You do know Muslims were minorities for centuries in the lands where they are now majorities. Remember anon context because unlike a 4chan post it takes much more critical thinking to understand a holy text but I wouldn't expect an atheist to know that
>>
>>56733939
People like you are so lacking in empathy. You just take it that everyone believes exactly what you believe. What do you think the Quran tells us about being a good person? What do you think Muhammad did with his life?
>>
>>56732049
>Sweden
Insallah brother!
>>
>>56734231
I have one and both the testaments. Technically, "unbelievers" doesn't include Christians. Jesus is in the Qur'an, only they call him Isa. He's very highly respected in Islam as a pure prophet of God.
>>
>>56734194
the only wrong one is the one about Christianity
>>
>>56734402
He was a social justice warrior and made Arabia and the surrounding regions much better than before
>>
>>56734231
>see what it says about killing non believers
All the verses I have seen that explicitly make a mention of such a thing have a following verse that says something like 'but if they cease the assault / oppression, then you also must stop"
>>
>>56734517
I what way is it wrong? The bible and the Qur'an are almost the same exact book. There's only minor differences to the stories and all other differences come down to how the authors say to carry out god's will.
>>
>>56732049
I'm Australian. My girlfriend is from Halland. Can I come to the promised land please, bror?
>>
>>56734677
>Christianity - Worship the one true god (and his prophet), be a good person in order to get into his kingdom after death or go to hell.
you never heard about the trinity ?
>>
>>56734519
He committed frequent acts of raiding and enslavement of Jews and Christians, so long as they were weak enough to be taken advantage of. He theologised the Bedouin raiding culture, giving it vindication to do as it always has but now through God. He was a conqueror, and the claim that he improved life for women wheree'er he roamed are dubious at best. That is perhaps true in Arabia itself, but I do not believe that is true in a place like Egypt.
>>
>>56732049
When will we start exterminating all Muslims?
>>
>>56734371
>YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THE CONTEXT ALRIGHT????????? YOUR CRITICISM IS WORTHLESS!!!
>meanwhile muslim fundies take the verses literally anyway

good jobs!
>>
>>56734785
trinity is still one god dumbshit, trinity refers to three different facets of the same god
>>
>>56734785
Exodus 20:3
>Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Luke 18:19
>"Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.
>>
File: 1454625802232.jpg (17 KB, 250x245) Image search: [Google]
1454625802232.jpg
17 KB, 250x245
>>56734677
>The bible and the Qur'an are almost the same exact book
>>
>>56734677
They aren't at all. If you claim to have read the Quran and the Bible, I can rest assured that you are a liar. They are incredibly different.
>>
>>56734999
Denying the divinity of Jesus is a mocking worse than denying he existed.
What are you trying to prove with those quotes? The trinity is one entity that works through three personas.
>>
>>56735020
Literally 2 seconds typing "bible and quran similarities" into google. Here you go, Giuseppe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biblical_and_Quranic_narratives
>>
>>56734371

Context is irrelevant if muslims are ignoring that same context and treating it as meant for all of time.

>>56734881

After we end the EU and sack Berlin.
>>
>>56734979
The quoted sentence implied Jesus was considered a prophet in Christianity.
>>
Yeah. They are exactly the same.

Except Jesus was a carpenter - Not a warmonger.
Jesus also wasn't a pedophile and beheaded people who ignored him.

Well, and the whole thing with the goats being okay for sex thing isn't very christian either.

Yeah. They aren't very alike.
>>
File: Consanguinity-world-map-Bittles.jpg (106 KB, 815x522) Image search: [Google]
Consanguinity-world-map-Bittles.jpg
106 KB, 815x522
>>56732049
>>
>>56735106
I didn't say anything about denying Jesus.
>Worship the one true god (and his prophet)
In this case, his "son", Jesus.
>>
>>56735312
Jesus IS God.
That's not difficult to understand.
>>
>>56732049
Correct islam did what it's written in the evil bloody quran.
>>
>>56732049
I think Islamic terrorism is a conspiracy to help Donald Trump get elected and that Muslims secretly support him.

I figure it this way, when Muslims commit acts of terrorism they know Donald Trump is going to make some kind of controversial anti-Muslim statement and in turn Americans are gonna eat that shit up and thus it's like stoking the fire, it just gets bigger and bigger. If they really hated him they wouldn't be blowing themselves up and would be trying to portray themselves in a better light to attempt to gain sympathy from the rest of the world, more of a "persecuted victim" mentality... but perhaps that's too Jewish for them.
>>
>>56735572
Explain further in exact detail anon.

>>56735592
Are you retarded?
>>
File: caseyanthonyST_939920e.jpg (34 KB, 429x546) Image search: [Google]
caseyanthonyST_939920e.jpg
34 KB, 429x546
>>56735425
You should read the bible just because it's good reading. The interesting thing is that Jesus himself says multiple times that he is not God. He also says that he never wants to hear anyone suggest it.
>>
>muslim says ISIS are not muslims because the Quran is against terroristm and quotes a part that says that killing innocent people is evil

Too bad that the Quran doesn't consider non-muslims or muslims who don't exactly follow the Quran innocent.
>>
relevant flag
>>
>>56735769
Exactly. And if you consider any westernisation as evidence that someone isn't a true Muslim, suddenly so many people need to be slaughtered.

B-But Christianity and Islam are the same! The new testament makes it just as easy to justify murder! R-right, guys?
>>
>>56735769
You can't judge a religion strictly based on its holy book. The Bible advocates some pretty awful stuff on par with the Quran. Both are a product of their time and are being read out of context. Modern religion doesn't operate the way it did thousands of years ago and anyone who believes it should is stuck in the past.
>>
>>56736000
The core goals/principles are the same. This isn't what people choose to focus on though.
>>
>>56732049
Why doesn't Europe just convert? Literally no downsides to a fully Islamic Europe led by Germanic Aryans.
>>
>>56735652
I went to a Catholic school, I know my stuff. I guess Protestants have a different bible.
>>
>>56736173
>ed by Germanic
Found one.

Also, Islam is incompatible with my ethnicity's culture, so I can't adopt it.
>>
>>56736000
Yes, plenty of Christians throughout time have used the Bible as justification for murder, oppression etc. etc. There's just no way to escape this, dude. At best you have to resort to weaseling like "just as easy".

Give up that argument.
>>
>>56736113
Christianity should only be discussed in terms of the New Testament. Christians believe the NT overrides the OT. There isn't much of anything too objectionable in the NT, especially compared to the Quran.

>>56736132
But that simply is not true. It is a modern, liberal lie designed to perpetrate a multiculturalism myth. The Quran is a book with a strong focus on conquest. To deny this is to not at all know what you're talking about. The Bible, be it about the Old or New Testament simply doesn't have this kind of rhetoric.
>>
>>56736000
The only excuse they have is ''You shouldn't take everything like its written there!''

>>56736113
Nobody should give a shit about those books in the first place. They got rewritten and edited too many times to hold any validacy even if they originally would be GODS WORDS.

Back in my highschool years i had an arab classmate who couldn't shut up about the Quran being the Book of Books and everything in it being true yet he still went to parties every weekend to get himself drunk.

Westernized Muslims are fucking retarded.
>>
>>56736254
Sure, people have done it, but not nearly as much since the translation of the Bible. Everyday people getting their hands on the Bible made them less violent, yet it has done the opposite to Muslims.
>>
>>56736225
>my ethnicity's culture
what a fucking meme
>>
>>56734231
I suggest you read the Old Testament, particularly Leviticus, and see what it says about killing non believers, Theres a reason Christians spent decades killing each other over sectarian differences and not jews/buddhists/hindus etc.

Your religion isn't compatible with human reason. You want us to submit to your pseudo-Jewish fantasy or die.
>>
>>56736288
It's like the Christian sluts in the South who get knocked up before marriage.
>>
>>56736264
>Christianity should only be discussed in terms of the New Testament

No, it shouldn't since Christians used both the Old Testament (lol @ doesn't have this kind of rhetoric) and extra-biblical "Christian" arguments. Do you come from a protestant background or what? Only protestants with a narrow historical view seem to misunderstand Christianity this badly.
>>
>>56735271
Muslims believe in Jesus and believe he is the Messiah. They just think he is not the son of God and God preformed miracles through him rather than Jesus preforming them himself.
They also believed he never died and will return to rule the earth and then be buried beside Muhammad in Mecca.

It the Muhammad fag that is the problem.
>>
>>56736216
see
>>56734999

Open your catholic bible to Luke 18:19 and tell me what it says.
>>
>>56732049
this is not even a bait
>>
File: 1444098389139.jpg (78 KB, 562x437) Image search: [Google]
1444098389139.jpg
78 KB, 562x437
>>56735165
nice opt out. You literally don't know what you are talking about.
Moby Dick and paris hilton's book probably have a lot of words in common since they were both written in english. Yet, the two books are totally different. Do you understand that? Also the similarities are mostly because mohammed ripped off old and new testament to write his own fan fiction based on his hussy fits

>>56735652
he never said he is not God. He literally says he is God a thousand times in the Bible. It is also the reason why the Jews crucified him. Stop spreading your misinformation Ahmed.
>>
>>56736430
I do come from a Presbyterian background. It's called reading the text and not believing things made up by Christian politicians because 'those things sounded nice to them.'
>>
At the end of my days i will just move into the forests and worship Wotan like my pagan ancestors.

Christs are cucks anyways. Just like muslims are cucks. Arabs originally were totem worshippers and the stupid rock in Mekka is still a relic from that past.

Persians go back to Zoroastrismus
Europe go back to your pagan ways.
And so on. Everything went wrong when the jews spread their belives.
>>
>>56736358
The Old Testament is irrelevant and only cuckoo retards believe in it.
>>
Religion is on the way out, less people care and less people are devoutly faithful like they were before. Religion cannot keep up with new media. Nobody wants to go to Church when they can sit at home while they play xbox all day and shitpost on 4chan. People only show up for Easter and Christmas but continue to call themselves Christian for whatever reason.

Islam will fall to this too eventually. The middle east can only isolate themselves for so long but eventually the power of their religion will crumble as it already has for Western religions. They are just a latecomer to the party.
>>
File: list_2_10_20101230_092253_733.jpg (244 KB, 600x437) Image search: [Google]
list_2_10_20101230_092253_733.jpg
244 KB, 600x437
>>56736264
People used to be burned alive at the stake because of what the bible taught. Also didn't the paladins go on crusades, murdering and raping in the name of Jesus with the Chi Rho emblazoned on their shields because of such rhetoric about "heretics"?
>>
>>56736358
*tips*
You know nothing about Christian beliefs and theology, so shut the fuck up about it.
>>
Atheists and agnostics can at least shit on both major religions and be done with it. Christians have to resort to weak special pleading like ITT.
>>
>>56736475
You're ignoring that Jesus is in the Trinity and he's therefore God. Quoting stray passages from the NT doesn't help your case either.
>>
>>56733939
>a culter is completely static and there isn't constant development
>every culture is equally developed
>>
>>56733939
>Judaism
>prophet

laughingJesus.jpg
>>
>>56733939
Doctrinal differences, and also Christianity doesn't teach kill the unbelievers, or lie to the goys about what the Talmud teaches.
>>
>>56736718
This
>>
>>56736642
>People used to be burned alive at the stake because of what the bible taught
In America.

>>56736642
> Also didn't the paladins go on crusades, murdering and raping
Crusaders went on crusades to get Muslims out of Europe because the Ottoman empire had taken over a large chunk of the content and were forcing people to convert.
Catholic Monarchs and the Pope organised crusades in order to take back Europe.

The funny thing is this happened 9 or so times and now it is happened again except no crusade.
>>
>the medieeast is a rich trading empire and connecting Europe and the Far East
>muslims take over
>whole region takes two steps backwards and nowadays its a dead desert filled with bombs, rape and degeneracy

>Rome is the biggest empire in Europe and arts and culture are on high spirits
>christianity spreads through the realm
>everyone divides and after a split caused directly by christianity the western part falls

Monotheistic Religions and the worship of sandpeople as prophets didn't work out well for anyone ever.
>>
>>56736642
Since the inception of islam they were crusading (djihading) and gaining more territory under them.

Their congregation (of believers) is the best that ever was and they need to unite all humans in the ummah.

Just look at the expansion, if they were peacefull that would not have happened.
>>
>>56737009

Abraham is the truly the worst human to ever have existed.
>>
File: 1437430304218.jpg (9 KB, 155x199) Image search: [Google]
1437430304218.jpg
9 KB, 155x199
>>56734677
>the bible and the Qur'an are almost the same exact book
>>
File: foxes-book-of-martyrs.gif (1 MB, 1205x900) Image search: [Google]
foxes-book-of-martyrs.gif
1 MB, 1205x900
>>56736936
>in America
You what? Burning people alive was strictly a European thing. We only hanged people here.
>>
>>56736718
>it's a special pleading because I say it is

Fedoras are really hopeless in their delusion
>>
File: 1449520785037.png (178 KB, 330x319) Image search: [Google]
1449520785037.png
178 KB, 330x319
>>56737109
>he fell for the inquisition meme
>>
>>56733939
>abstraction of three monotheistic religions to the point you're describing monotheism
>I know nothing about Islamic jurisprudence, the post
>>
>>56733939
>Jesus said you'd go to hell if you didn't follow his words
>Muhammad was a warlord that killed pagans as a fulltime job AND also believed they'd go to hell

that's the difference, some muslims may believe that had to do with the context of the time, some don't, but they're both muslims

No even follows Moises anymore except some crazy jews, and he's also a fucked up warlord
>>
Wow so Sweden is the cuckold nest
>>
>>56736550
>mohammed ripped off old and new testament to write his own fan fiction based on his hussy fits

Actually the Bible (old and new testament) is still canon according to Islam, except for everything in it that contradicts Islamic teachings.

Hadith are overrated
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.