[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you thought you might be able to watch the news without seeing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Salah-Abdeslam.jpg (27 KB, 564x752) Image search: [Google]
Salah-Abdeslam.jpg
27 KB, 564x752
>you thought you might be able to watch the news without seeing this guy's blurry smug face
>>
>>56730964
>you're Muslim
>you're 25 years old
>no wife no children
>>
>too brown to get white girl
>too white to get brown girl

allahu akbar i guess
>>
>>56731259
>too brown to get white girl

YOU WISH
O
U

W
I
S
H

Is there a more alpha man on earth ?

Fuck white bitches, bomb france, get arrested, your bros bomb belgium for revenge
>>
>>56731682
Truly, a real hero for his cause.
>>
>>56731682
fuck off Bilel
>>
>>56731970
But can you deny it senpai can you
>>
>He was known to frequent gay bars where he associated with circles of male homosexual prostitutes and their clients, and was regarded as a rent boy by patrons and staff.[8][9][10]
>From December 2013, Abdeslam was the manager of a bar...The bar was closed when authorities discovered that hallucinogenic substances were being used there.[11]
>In February 2015, he was arrested by Dutch police and charged for possession of cannabis. He was subsequently fined €70.[19]
>Le Point reported that Abdeslam used the website booking.com to rent rooms 311 and 312 of the Apart'City hotel in Alfortville, two days prior to the attacks. Police found, among other things, syringes, pizza,[28] and chocolate cake[29]
>Salah phoned a person named Hamza Attou, begging for assistance.[53]....The officers at the checkpoint were also distracted by the smell of marijuana, which had earlier been smoked by Attou and Amri.[37]
>Suspicion was apparently aroused to the location after a person in the flat made an unusually large pizza order.

This guy was a shit-tier Muslim
>>
File: MENA_region_map_72543714.jpg (141 KB, 650x280) Image search: [Google]
MENA_region_map_72543714.jpg
141 KB, 650x280
It's been almost 1,400 years that they declared the war to Europe, there's no reason it ceases.
>>
The next super spooky terrorist mastermind will merge Breivik's methodical nature and attention to detail with Salah's social skills and rat king selfishness
>>
>>56732321
Surrender now

>>56732458
s-scary
>>
>>56732321
and Europe is losing, it's beautiful
>>
>>56730964
He's white
>>
File: fabricatecannot.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
fabricatecannot.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>56732912
>being this shitskin
>>
>>56732912
Yes, unfortunately...

They already took us Anatolia and Albania. Now they are conquering Europe by immigration...
>>
>>56731682
what a looser.
>>
>>56732113
I knew weed was responsible
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.