[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there safe, stable developing places on that planet? Looks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
Are there safe, stable developing places on that planet? Looks like everything everywhere is fucked up. CIS is becoming full 3rd world without economy, with criminality and instability. Europe suffers long economy crisis and aftershocks of shit happening in MENA, political radicals are on rise. MENA is fuckin bloodbath with no signs of relieving. Don't know much about both Americas and Asia but reading people from there on int makes me think they are in shit too. Where to go? What to do? Are there any good places to live on this planet, with developing economy, jobs, stable politics and shit?
>>
>>56727702
Austrailia tbH
>>
>>56729855

Spiders
Snakes
Scorpions
Flash fires
Floods
Aboriginals
Crocodiles
Heatwaves
>>
>>56727702
Brazil is very safe.
>>
>>56727702
North Pole?
>>
Kenya
South Africa
Zambia
>>
Sorry but no

While we're at it. Is it possible to wire a large amount of money and get away with it?
>>
Canada? Quebec?
>>
>>56727702
>Europe suffers long economy crisis
What? They are doing great.
>>
>>56727702
america is still doing good, most of the things presented as bad here are ridiculously overhyped
europe is pretty G too, I don't know if it's actually gonna hit the shitter or not but I don't see things getting TOO bad
hear ireland's pretty chill, also sweden unless you're a /pol/ memelord
>>
also, canada
>>
>>56730331
I wonder, how hard to move to Canada?
>>
>>56727702
Poland looks pretty good desu
>>
>>56730732
from russia?
fuck if I know
>>
>>56730905
It's poor as fuck with nationalistic and xenophobic people, large amount of population working in Western Europe as guest workers, they are unironically religious.
>>
>>56731672
>It's poor as fuck with nationalistic and xenophobic people
>Russian
>>
>>56730732
What are your qualifications?
Can you speak English or French?
Also our economy is shit
>>
File: babuszko koty.jpg (43 KB, 500x548) Image search: [Google]
babuszko koty.jpg
43 KB, 500x548
>>56731672
delet.
>>
>>56727702
>Are there safe, stable developing places on that planet?
mb Australia
>>
File: 1383890448897.jpg (72 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1383890448897.jpg
72 KB, 500x380
>>56732371
how's the war going senpai
>>
>>56731776
Car mechanic
Electronic technician
IT stuff
I kinda can speak English, at least people understand me and i understand them.
Would like to know French, though.
Can do pretty much anything, not bad with people, but hate paper work.
>>
>>56727702

The best places must be those chink and jap countries that avoided gommunism but it's difficult to move to japland.
>>
>>56733468
China/Korea is pretty good, i think.
>>
>>56727702
N E W Z E A L A N D
>>
It's literally impossible to go wrong as a rich person in India
>>
>>56727702
>CIS is becoming full 3rd world without economy, with criminality and instability

Were you born in 2004 bratan? My dad and his friends had a successful flower delivery service in early 90s, they paid protection money to the local police department and the police would have to come 3 times a month to scare off gangs trying to extort or take over the business. Everybody was elbow deep in some kind of crime, there was a dead body or several found every week in my part of Moscow. Government and Police were so corrupt, if you wanted anything done in a timely matter you better bring a bribe, most people save for a vacation or a washing machine, my parents saved for future bribes. Basically what I am trying to say is, the country is has been improving over the last 10 years more and more, shit is more stable then ever.

>>56730732
>>56733182
If you have a university degree it's a 4-8 year wait for an immigration visa, my cousin is a financial analyst and she recently immigrated here from Moscow. Probably faster if it's just you without a family.
>>
>>56734649
It's just me, i should get a degree than.
I have college degree(dunno how they called in Canada)
Thanks.
>>
>>56734649
We are going back to 90s now. The 00s improvement was caused by the oil money which has gone now, and hard system crisis fevers our country.
>>
>>56734948
Tehnicum? Where did you get it from and how many years did it take you to get it? If you are not specialized in some kind of field it will probably take longer. What some of my friend's parents did was they got to Canada on a work visa and while they are here they apply for immigration status and they can get it in 2-3 years. Don't know if that would work for you.

If you are serious, you should apply as soon as possible and work on saving up money. You need at least $15,000 starting out in order to properly survive for a year. There are a bunch of Russian-Canadian communities online that you can ask about immigration and shit like that. Also yeah learn English and work on your accent, english is everything, if you speak well people will respect you more.
>>
I'd say:

Here
Poland
Estonia
Finland
Japan
New Zealand

That's about it.
>>
>>56727702
Netherlands is doing just fine. Don't get all startled if some ape decides he wants to blow himself up and take 0.0000001% of the European population with him. Tomorrow, all Europeans will go back to their jobs, grow more wealth, and stay on top of the world, while MENA shit countries are blowing themselves up 24/7 in stead of once a couple of months. Maybe angry religious people blowing themselves up is a new part of society. Less chance for you to get blown up then to win the lottery though.
>>
>>56735646
Yes, Tehnicum. Engineering one, machinery to be exact. I can finish in another one for a university degree, but it will be in agricultural industry. Will take only 3 years, though.
Thanks, you are very helpful.
>>
I'm a mechanical engineer with emphasis on machinery. Where could I get good job and salary? Inb4 China and Germany, China is poor and I don't like Germans
>>
Japan, southern Patagonia, central Europe, New Zealand, Islands in the pacific (just make sure it is at least slightly hilly so your comfy shack doesn't disappear under water in a few decades), Canada. Czechia is very safe and non muslim, so are the other countries in central Europe but we have the best economy and shiet.
>>
>>56736679
Will it be doing fine in 50 years when the population is +15% Muslim?
>>
>>56741500
>central Europe
No economy, poverty, high crime rates.
>>
>>56741555
They are not the problem themselves, the MENA being bloodbath full of radical ideas infecting poorfag Arabs all over the world is a problem.
>>
>>56731672
>being religious
>a bad thing

Secularism is only good if you want to kill your civilisation
>>
New Zealand, Czechia
>>
>>56727702
Switzerland is safe and stable as fuck, is it not?
>>
>>56727702
>Are there any good places to live on this planet
No, and if there is they only maintain being okay places to live by not letting random foreigners in.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.